4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

RTVN1A

May 18, 2020
The space combat is too difficult for me, any chance there will be another option to advance the story in v08? I have the quantum weapon and shields and the BFT's everything 100% upgraded. I tried the walkthrough image for the encounter but it doesn't help, I just die up behind the rock.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The space combat is too difficult for me, any chance there will be another option to advance the story in v08? I have the quantum weapon and shields and the BFT's everything 100% upgraded. I tried the walkthrough image for the encounter but it doesn't help, I just die up behind the rock.
I'll post a short video in an hour or so.

Trick is to
  1. Totally ignore seekers / eat seekers while you move up to the rock
  2. Use AOE when you attack the two Lashers on the top (e.g. hit a seeker inbetween them)
  3. They're dead within 3 BFT Hits
  4. Hide with your last turn from the one remaining Lasher
  5. Fly down and finish it off

You need 6 AP / moves for that to work (engine Upgrade)

EDIT:
Here is the Video for
I have to admit it took me two tries and it is sloppy piloting... but it worked with little damage to self...
Key is to ignore most seekers and make use of AOE.

Last edited:

RTVN1A

May 18, 2020
I'll post a short video in an hour or so.

Trick is to
  1. Totally ignore seekers / eat seekers while you move up to the rock
  2. Use AOE when you attack the two Lashers on the top (e.g. hit a seeker inbetween them)
  3. They're dead within 3 BFT Hits
  4. Hide with your last turn from the one remaining Lasher
  5. Fly down and finish it off

You need 6 AP / moves for that to work (engine Upgrade)

EDIT:
Here is the Video for Seraphine's Rescue
I have to admit it took me two tries and it is sloppy piloting... but it worked with little damage to self...
Key is to ignore most seekers and make use of AOE.
Thank you for the video, after 6 more attempts I was finally able to complete the rescue mission. My encounter played out a little differently than your video though, the ships start out at different map points for one and the two Lasher ships didn't both go up to the top location. I had to move right a few spaces first before I go up.

This encounter was pure frustration for me and I'm glad to be done with it, thanks again.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Just ask: Where to get "Tellurian Discs" Wares? (Ha, ha, nice name).
And: Where is T´Ris later in game at evening when Captain just findes her communicator in he room? Not implemented yet? I not yet meet her doing exercises too.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Just ask: Where to get "Tellurian Discs" Wares? (Ha, ha, nice name).
And: Where is T´Ris later in game at evening when Captain just findes her communicator in he room? Not implemented yet? I not yet meet her doing exercises too.
I don't know Inever got any. I used the console to add them. Even doing so, it crashs the game because there is no related image for those items (don't use the Cargo's console to see them, the game crash). When you try to complete the quest, the game crash as well (same reason no image related to that item) but you can ignore the error at this point and get the reward for the quest.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't know Inever got any. I used the console to add them. Even doing so, it crashs the game because there is no related image for those items (don't use the Cargo's console to see them, the game crash). When you try to complete the quest, the game crash as well (same reason no image related to that item) but you can ignore the error at this point and get the reward for the quest.
Thats indeed a bug that is resolved with V08. Just don't take on this specific trading mission to avoid issues.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for the video, after 6 more attempts I was finally able to complete the rescue mission. My encounter played out a little differently than your video though, the ships start out at different map points for one and the two Lasher ships didn't both go up to the top location. I had to move right a few spaces first before I go up.

This encounter was pure frustration for me and I'm glad to be done with it, thanks again.
Glad I could help. In V0.80 you can start from after the encounter (with Seraphine already onboard) ;)

Reactions: Nopenopeno

TCmist

Nov 21, 2018
How do I rent a sexbot to the arcade?
I feel so dumb cause it seems like its an obvious thing but I cant figure it out for the life of me...

JL_Legend

Apr 9, 2018
Is there supposed to be an option at the bot configuration panel or what? because I cant find the option anywhere, and I am at the pirate hideout...
After to fly to the pirate hideout go to the science lab on your ship, then the terminal next to the stasis field, and there 4 options you can pick from either "parts storage" "special offers" "bot manager" or "arcade manager". Click on bot manager and you can rent or sell completed bots.

Reactions: TCmist

TCmist

Nov 21, 2018
After to fly to the pirate hideout go to the science lab on your ship, then the terminal next to the stasis field, and there 4 options you can pick from either "parts storage" "special offers" "bot manager" or "arcade manager". Click on bot manager and you can rent or sell completed bots.
Thank you so much!!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small V0.9 Sneak Peek:

Just now started to rework the bot handling with some suggestions received from players (thanks to everyone who gave input on the forum)
  1. Improved handling of bot stasis pods (see image)
  2. Unified Botlab interface (parts inspection from configurator screen)
here is a screen shot from the new bot pod handling in the Cargo Bay, which serves as main receipt and shipping hub.
  • Once built and ready for sale, bots can be packed in stasis pods and moved into the Cargo Bay from the lab.
  • Allows to store away high escape risk bots in stasis pods and sell them off now or later ;)
  • Keeps valuable cells in the configurator free for incomplete builds.
  • Replaces the super awkward FiFo unpacking of Stasis Pods from Cargo up to now.

V0.9 will be on Patreon from 18.08. in Early Access.
(V0.8 will be publicly released around 14.08.)

screenshot0006.jpg

Last edited:

ExpDes

Apr 13, 2021
I cannot for the fucking life of me save the princess with quantum weaponry, torps, shielding, and 6 AP Points and a full fucking spread of Quantum Torps

This fight might need to be nerfed a bit.
As to the space fight to rescue Princess Seraphine's: I found a relative easy way to win the fight. I even somehow ended up with receiving barely any damage. The latter surprised me, given how massive my many defeats were prior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes