4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
V0.8c Public Available for Download (in OP)

Small Heads-Up until the version appears on Latest Release. ;)

With V0.8 the somewhat unbalanced economy was completely overhauled as well as an integrated mission mission system introduced.
Now it should be way more balanced (but your bots are less economy destroying & inflationary valued, still importable though with adjusted valuation, good ones now are a up to a few mil, best one recorded so far was 40 mil)

Enjoy

y.v.
Will see what that can change for me, since I had 2 bots over 70M and 1 High IQ (276) bot worthing 154M.
I would hate to loose them totally but I am in favor of a more balanced economic system.
Anyway, thanks for this update, I'm sure we'll appreciate it.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Without a working save this is dead for me. Good luck with whatever this should be.
omg stop whining , just accept you are just lazy enough to not play again a game that despìte those no working save on update, lets you jump on start to a lot of checkpoints just to see what's new from each version.. keep track on it and try it again once game is done, because not just like most games on this forum, y.v. use to reach an end to them

i use to play each version from start again... not using the pod.. as some balancing may change that stuff you put in there and end having your bots running away from you :p

i like a lot this game, i have a lot of fun and laughter and will miss that when it will end.. but until next game or version.. will replay it sometimes for sure

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Yes, you can choose a starting point, but it's still different, you can't keep your own progression (for example at day 60 I'm over lvl 15... it doesn't really matter but this give you an idea).
You also loose valuable items like bots addon...

(By the way starting at day 60 the Gallery is imcomplete, 2 images are missing and it's not logic at that point.)

It's a bit controversial to include some player "achievements" and at the next version you tell to your player: "great you did them, now do it again" because with the actual starting point system I can't keep your progression. Let's be honest it's kinda annoying.

So I can understand why some people don't like this.
Don't take me wrong I do like the game and I will continue to play.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I also had to restart after putting in hours. I really like this game and there are starting points so i dont mind. It's a great game.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
I hope there will be a replayable gallery and something to fully unlock the gallery. The previous game was fun but there wasn't a replayable gallery and I couldn't get some scenes at end game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I hope there will be a replayable gallery and something to fully unlock the gallery. The previous game was fun but there wasn't a replayable gallery and I couldn't get some scenes at end game.
There is a gallery and all the animations are in there and playable. P -> G is the gallery
Comes even with hints on how to unlock the various entries.
If you start with the last starting point (day 60 in v8) you have all until day 60 already unlocked

Reactions: Yolomon

Bloodlifa

Jul 7, 2020
love the game , hate every update that old saves don't work and I lose all the cash and trade progress I did , gonna have to wait till this game is completed to be able to keep playing because this is simply too frustrating.

Reactions: L0thar

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
love the game , hate every update that old saves don't work and I lose all the cash and trade progress I did , gonna have to wait till this game is completed to be able to keep playing because this is simply too frustrating.
I've complained about the same thing, however with .5 came a chapter select plus the ability to export much of your upgrade modules, bots, etc through the Multiverse Sphere. The last 3 updates I have largely been able to pick up where I left off.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i cant access the shop in the arellarti station
i need some item of introduction

any help? :D
Later a quest will start (after you saved the princess) and as a reward you will get such an item from krogneath.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes