4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Journey X fans, having loads of fun with this amazing game, but a bit stuck when it comes to defeating krell lashers. They send out these x seekers that just keep coming at you. Cant outrun them. Anyone know any strategies for beating them? Much appreciated
Take out 1 Lasher in the first round and keep an asteroid between you and the second Lasher at the end of the turns. Kill Seekers or don't. Ending the turn early to keep a Lasher from attacking also helps.

Join the Discord Server and DM me there for a more detailed explanation.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What exacly is this?
  • Nimhe Parts Upgrade Skill
And there is no Galaxina Pony suit :/
If you have enough bot parts in storage, Nimhe will upgrade three identical items of the same grade (subpar, basic,...) etc.to one item of a grade higher. So slowly all your subpars mutate to military grade :) If successful (she found sth to upgrade) she reports on the result once per day.

And the ponygirl suit for galaxina is in the episode since V0.6 I think. A pony suit can be bought and tried on by Nimhe in V0.8 (you must have watched the galaxina pony episode and chatted with Nimhe about it, then the krell pet shop has one available)

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
If you have enough bot parts in storage, Nimhe will upgrade three identical items of the same grade (subpar, basic,...) etc.to one item of a grade higher. So slowly all your subpars mutate to military grade :) If successful (she found sth to upgrade) she reports on the result once per day.

And the ponygirl suit for galaxina is in the episode since V0.6 I think. A pony suit can be bought and tried on by Nimhe in V0.8 (you must have watched the galaxina pony episode and chatted with Nimhe about it, then the krell pet shop has one available)
Thanks ^^ I think Nimhe part upgrade can be explanied better in game. Without your explanation I would never guess that.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
After some messing around, I think I matched it. Keep in mind this is Build .8, which I believe is before .9's economy rework.
My record, 82 mil with 0 risk (this patch)

1692189902997.png

Kinda sad that all special shells including the most rare one (typle L) reducing the value a lot in high value bots like this. 103 to 65 mil in this case...

yv0751 I want to suggest adding a perversion amp inside the Sheels, or maybe another slot for Shells only, just for visuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nopenopeno
Nov 16, 2021

Thats awesome '-' I didn't knew I could do that, thanks buddy

Slitz

Nov 25, 2017
Yea i have to agree with some other people here im not fan of the multivers box. First of non of achivments are moved like somone said. And i could not seem to move the extra moduls you slot in for engines and cargo or any torps. Non of the Pods or cargo like ore etc are possible to move either. Feels like a half baked system. But yea its a great game :) Tho as i got limited time any kind of regrind etc a minus :(.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My record, 82 mil with 0 risk (this patch)

View attachment 2855345

Kinda sad that all special shells including the most rare one (typle L) reducing the value a lot in high value bots like this. 103 to 65 mil in this case...

yv0751 I want to suggest adding a perversion amp inside the Sheels, or maybe another slot for Shells only, just for visuals.
Thats an impressive bot. I thought I had limited achievable results to around 50 mil :))
Never made one better than 25 mil myself with V0.8+.

I will look into how the shell base value is folded into the overall calculation in the next version.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
How do I get to train with Vee? She tells me every time to come back when she's fullly recharged but she's always stuck at 80%. I've got 20 energy pods on board but how can I make her use them? Can I bend her over and shove one up her ass? :ROFLMAO:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yea i have to agree with some other people here im not fan of the multivers box. First of non of achivments are moved like somone said. And i could not seem to move the extra moduls you slot in for engines and cargo or any torps. Non of the Pods or cargo like ore etc are possible to move either. Feels like a half baked system. But yea its a great game :) Tho as i got limited time any kind of regrind etc a minus :(.
A good point regarding completeness of items. As I usually replay from zero anyway for testing I wasn't overly aware of it.

Added all modules (torpedoes, engine and cargo addon modules) to the pod selector from V0.9.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I get to train with Vee? She tells me every time to come back when she's fullly recharged but she's always stuck at 80%. I've got 20 energy pods on board but how can I make her use them? Can I bend her over and shove one up her ass? :ROFLMAO:
Just assign her one in the morning menu (like the candle and drinks for the others... ).
So sorry, no "Special Charging :)"

• Haha
Reactions: Darklord_1965

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So you don't actually get to have sex with T'Ris in the existing version?
According to Patreon Poll Prio is: Nimhe first in V0.9, then T'Ris in V.10 and then Khelara/Seraphine along the way.
Other NSFW actions and Sex with side characters (Audra, ...) etc. of course are added in parallel

So just pause until V11 if that is a prerequisite and all the mains should be in. Full game will be finished Mid2024.

Reactions: Radian_47

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Just assign her one in the morning menu (like the candle and drinks for the others... ).
So sorry, no "Special Charging :)"
Thanks for the reply. I'm the dummy that couldn't figure out I could just click on the bottles, candles & energy pods from the menu in the morning.. I must be getting to fkn old lol. Love your game buddy, thanks for sharing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I like this game (y)

I played it for the first time yesterday and it seems sometimes I got quests I shouldn't have, or at least the help text didn't match my situation.

For example, when I asked for sex with T'ris, I got a quest where I should ask Nimhe about some training. But... I didn't know Nimhe at the time :unsure:

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Thats an impressive bot. I thought I had limited achievable results to around 50 mil :))
Never made one better than 25 mil myself with V0.8+.

I will look into how the shell base value is folded into the overall calculation in the next version.
I am surprised myself haha, other bots are closer to 50mil

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I'm the dummy that couldn't figure out I could just click on the bottles, candles & energy pods from the menu in the morning.. I must be getting to fkn old lol. Love your game buddy, thanks for sharing.
You're not alone. Prior to that morning interface showing up we'd have to actually give it to them, so I just took it as a reminder of what type of gift they liked until I asked the same exact question.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes