4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Does anyone know how to defeat 3 x krell lashers? I use 6 x BFT to get rid of the first two lashers but the 3rd one always gets me.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
maybe you should ask for help
this restart and / or skip to new content is childish and has to stop
it totaly breaks immertion

Reactions: RewindWorld

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat 3 x krell lashers? I use 6 x BFT to get rid of the first two lashers but the 3rd one always gets me.
Does not always work,
but sometime if you move carefully, you can get two of them close enough to damage both with one missile.
If there are any rocks handy, try to get next to one so that it blocks the fire of two of them,
then destroy the one that can fire on you.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Close to it.
There are special types to be found in stasis pods in Krell space that can get a bit higher.
Nice is the 0.0% escape on above build.
I found one, "Titania" iirc. Blue alien but she was only Gen1 Subpar, so I kept the skin but rebuilt the rest of her. May have to see if I have a save beforehand so I can look closer. Will there ever be the ability to upgrade these unique skins, or do you think it would be better to make them gradeless (without a rarity)?

Is there a "best place" to find these or is it completely random during travel?

--

EDIT: After some messing around, I think I matched it. Keep in mind this is Build .8, which I believe is before .9's economy rework.

This is where I started:
.8Bot_start.jpg

And this is where I ended up:

.8Bot.jpg

Lost a heart and she has a small chance of escape, but losing the last Perversion mod to a Immobilizer mod significantly reduced her value:

.8bot_nerfed.jpg

I still think we could get higher with more IQ and one of the unique shells, but that will have to wait until a different update.

Last edited:
Reactions: XStarLordX

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Ok I seem to be stuck after Tris' basic pet training. I buy the advanced pet training voucher from the krell shop and hand it to her and select pet training in the morning task assignment, but it doesnt seem to do anything, and in the evening if I try to hand her the next voucher she says she already has one of them. Is this a bug?

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Does not always work,
but sometime if you move carefully, you can get two of them close enough to damage both with one missile.
If there are any rocks handy, try to get next to one so that it blocks the fire of two of them,
then destroy the one that can fire on you.

Thanks a lot. After a lot of fiddling I finally managed it!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I need to go hang out in Krell space more then. I would remark that wearing the "special" Krell uniforms doesn't seem to drive up exhibition, as I expect it would.

corona95

Feb 11, 2020
  1. You go to the "Lab" in the lower hallway and click on the configurator (machine with the silhouette on it)
  2. Then you chat with Nimhe
  3. The next time she is in the lab (12:00-18:00) she can give you a Botlab Intro when you chat with her.
  4. After that you can use the configurator to make bots
  5. Bot parts you can get from bot crates you find in space, during mining or from the scrap trader
Ok I think we found my problem then. I can't see her in the lab during these hours. I suppose the red mark in the corner means a character is in this room?

1692146765152.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok I think we found my problem then. I can't see her in the lab during these hours. I suppose the red mark in the corner means a character is in this room?

View attachment 2854575
You have to chat with her first once about the lab in her room, then she'll appear after.

If she doesnt pls post your save, would be a so far unknown issue I'd want to look into (new game or Day x continuation?)

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok I seem to be stuck after Tris' basic pet training. I buy the advanced pet training voucher from the krell shop and hand it to her and select pet training in the morning task assignment, but it doesnt seem to do anything, and in the evening if I try to hand her the next voucher she says she already has one of them. Is this a bug?
Disregard my first answer to this. Advanced is not implemented yet.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I found one, "Titania" iirc. Blue alien but she was only Gen1 Subpar, so I kept the skin but rebuilt the rest of her. May have to see if I have a save beforehand so I can look closer. Will there ever be the ability to upgrade these unique skins, or do you think it would be better to make them gradeless (without a rarity)?

Is there a "best place" to find these or is it completely random during travel?

--

EDIT: After some messing around, I think I matched it. Keep in mind this is Build .8, which I believe is before .9's economy rework.

This is where I started:
View attachment 2854130

And this is where I ended up:

View attachment 2854135

Lost a heart and she has a small chance of escape, but losing the last Perversion mod to a Immobilizer mod significantly reduced her value:

View attachment 2854137

I still think we could get higher with more IQ and one of the unique shells, but that will have to wait until a different update.
50 mil is close to max. There are 5 visual shells in v0.8
- Krell Concubine
- Krell Palace Mistress
- Supermodel
- Voronian
- Infiltrator
- Type J

First 4 are random Krell loot in Krell Space. Supermodel (Type L) is the rarest 1/16 roll chance among shells

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes