4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Public Release 0.3a will be on 10th March (Friday), a few days earlier than planned.

Also, below a sneak peek of V0.4: Nimhe's Sexbot lab and Sexbot configuration screen (a money making scheme an more...). Public release Mid April (a month earlier in patreon early access).

Bot parts can be found or traded, the assembled bot can be ugraded and trained and then sold or sent to sex arcade for daily income. Rebellious bots can escape (depending on their IQ) and damage your ship in the process..

This is a bot-variation of the slave-trainer module I shelved...

room lab.jpg
screenshot0006.jpg

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Are you planning a Steam release at any time? It is usually where I buy games that I discover here.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Are you planning a Steam release at any time? It is usually where I buy games that I discover here.
Not for this game, as the hassle regarding tracing for all the free but not properly attributed audio clips, sanitising the content and legalese hoops is too much for me. Maybe the next one.
If you dislike Patreon, but still want to contribute for what it's worth to you, I have also a one time contribution link in the OP.

Content wise there will be no (major) difference between free and patron, but on patreon there is early access, discord, dev updates and development direction voting.

Oh, and my Official dev page is over at itch.io.

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Sexbots, that's awsome if you havent checked out defective sexbot chopshop then I would for good reference on ideals for dev. Not saying do what they did, just saying for better inspiration.

Also March 10, yay ty for the birthday present lol, march 3 I'll be turning 41. Yea I'm an old as hell pervert now, lmao.

As for the sexbot though how are you going to cover crew relation with the bot, or not if that's the case. As in will the bot be crew and subject to crew activities, dress code, ect. Or will she be a personal thing for you to tinker with to your delight. Ether one is great as I can think of at least 10 or more ways for both to be done really well.

Reactions: jura7

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sexbots, that's awsome if you havent checked out defective sexbot chopshop then I would for good reference on ideals for dev. Not saying do what they did, just saying for better inspiration.

Also March 10, yay ty for the birthday present lol, march 3 I'll be turning 41. Yea I'm an old as hell pervert now, lmao.

As for the sexbot though how are you going to cover crew relation with the bot, or not if that's the case. As in will the bot be crew and subject to crew activities, dress code, ect. Or will she be a personal thing for you to tinker with to your delight. Ether one is great as I can think of at least 10 or more ways for both to be done really well.
In the beginning they are just "tradeables", so assembling training and selling them or renting them out for money is possible. Maybe have one stationed in your room as reward for "qualiy control". And if they are intelligent enough, they can escape, damaging your ship in the process (unless you subdue them with an immobilzer addon)

Later in the game they can be sent to sexbot competitions and earn rewards, can be equipped with weapons and sent to incursion missions and (still thinking) might stage a revolution and upend some locations....

As to the sexbot game, I am aware it is out there (played it a year ago for about 10 min) but deliberately not looking into it more deeply as i want to come up with my own ideas. Just lifted the bot idea to repurpose my slave trainer module.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I guess I used the term NTR somewhat loosely and not according to Dogma ;)
What i meant is, that the female love interests can get it on with each other (without Mc getting barred), but no other male will interact sexually with them except MC
I didn't try your first game because it didn't look like the sort of thing that I like. I played all the content in this one and enjoying it. Unfortunately without the walk through I would have gotten frustrated and quit so maybe a little bit of more of a tutorial in the beginning until the basics are clear. Once I understood how everything worked it was easy.
I would like to know one thing that is important to me. I don't share my Li's with anyone whether they have a cock or not and the lesbian kink bores me so the question is: will all bi-sexual and lesbian content be optional, as in my choices make it never happen, or is it canon and unavoidable? I am fine with any kink in the game as long as it is optional. I don't know your style so I figured the best thing was to ask. I'm cool either way, I just don't want to get invested in the game and characters if it is not for me.

Reactions: EJW
Feb 5, 2018
And use the magazine when Tris is in her cabin not exercising (18:00 or 19:00)
I have the magazine but when I attempt to use it I get the message "I should get something done around the ship first..." I currently have 15 Favour Points. She is in her cabin and not exercising. She rejected me earlier.

So, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I have the magazine but when I attempt to use it I get the message "I should get something done around the ship first..." I currently have 15 Favour Points. She is in her cabin and not exercising. She rejected me earlier.

So, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
I followed the walkthrough. Go to your room at 18:00 and open the inventory and click on the magazine. Then click to use it and I can't remember if it was automatic or if I had to click on the bed but she will come in and catch you masturbating. She will then offer to help you in the future.

Feb 5, 2018
I followed the walkthrough. Go to your room at 18:00 and open the inventory and click on the magazine. Then click to use it and I can't remember if it was automatic or if I had to click on the bed but she will come in and catch you masturbating. She will then offer to help you in the future.
I also followed the walkthrough. It did not work at 18:00 or 19:00. I got the same message.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I didn't try your first game because it didn't look like the sort of thing that I like. I played all the content in this one and enjoying it. Unfortunately without the walk through I would have gotten frustrated and quit so maybe a little bit of more of a tutorial in the beginning until the basics are clear. Once I understood how everything worked it was easy.
I would like to know one thing that is important to me. I don't share my Li's with anyone whether they have a cock or not and the lesbian kink bores me so the question is: will all bi-sexual and lesbian content be optional, as in my choices make it never happen, or is it canon and unavoidable? I am fine with any kink in the game as long as it is optional. I don't know your style so I figured the best thing was to ask. I'm cool either way, I just don't want to get invested in the game and characters if it is not for me.
Haven't really decided yet, but they will be no major alternative li alignment. Maybe Nimhe has sex with one of her boots later.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Haven't really decided yet, but they will be no major alternative li alignment. Maybe Nimhe has sex with one of her boots later.
Or at the end you can order her to do it, like in the princess ending

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for replying, even if I really don't really have a clue what you are trying to say. I'm guessing there is some sort of language barrier here. At least you are being honest. You would be surprised how many creators lie to try to milk money from people.
I sub to several dozen creators on Patreon and Subscribestar and they all have three things in common: they are very talented, they make all kinks optional and I love their work. That is my gold standard now. I always ask when I see some promising work because I only want to invest my time, energy and money into something that aligns with my interests. You not knowing what you plan to means that I'll put you on the check back in a year list to see where you are then. I wish you the best.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you skip time?
In V0.2 its the computer in the captains room (SectorNet = +1h).
In V0.3 there's a bunch more (space travel, computer, tabledancer, gambling machine, ...)

It shouldn't be necessary to use that in excess, as mining fast forwards to 18:00 (evening)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
In V0.2 its the computer in the captains room (SectorNet = +1h).
In V0.3 there's a bunch more (space travel, computer, tabledancer, gambling machine, ...)

It shouldn't be necessary to use that in excess, as mining fast forwards to 18:00 (evening)
Still you could add a skip time button. And a replay room somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes