4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Goddamn getting Nimhe is expensive as hell. That's 200k Credits man.
Don't grind too much for it before looking after your gear.
With a fully equipped (75%) engine and mining laser and a cargo expander you can get around 40k per haul... Normally around day 20 you should have made around 500k in trade volume. Of course you need to reinvest part of that in the ship first...

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
Lovely game, looking forward to future updates.

If I am not mistaken, it is possible to "miss" gallery image 9 if you train T'ris' sluttiness too quickly. Any fix or workaround for that?

Also, "Get the timing right" is not enough of a hint for me to figure out how to get image 16...

EDIT: Nvm, got picture 16 somehow. Apex of the out-stroke, I assume?
I found you need to pay at least 5000$ and have luck to get it, is random.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have to say that I was pretty pissed off when I found out that you can't use old saves. But after playing for a while I got the hang of it.
yv0751 I have a few questions about the game:
- I have a problem after a few searches of the "trash" the Pods stopped showing up. The game just writes "You search the crates..." and thats all. There is no such thing as "You Found Pod" or "You Found Nothing"
- I can't even figure out how to unlock Nimhe gallery around 21:00.
-How do I find out what to bring to the blue planet? I have three unfulfilled tasks there and I'll bring what I want, there's never any interest in it.

But the update is amazing and also in terms of the game. Upgrade the ship and accumulate money for further progress. I'm really looking forward to what's next.

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
This is a trainer type game where the MC is corrupting training the females. The developer mentioned that there won't be NTR ( in the sense that the females will not have sex with other males except for the MC ). You can read posts regarding the planned tags in the first 2 pages of this game thread. Unfortunately, the planned tags were not posted under the usual section in the OP.
yeah i didnt see it on the main page so i thought id ask! thanks for the reply!

thank you!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Liking the game so far, getting to know what's what so if old saves don't work n future releases should be able to level up quicker.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Fun game. I like games that are games. So bravo for making an actual game.

I have been stumped by one thing. I got a mission from a ship to deliver some luxury goods to Iltaria.

I got back to Iltaria and it says I have to complete the mission today. But I can't figure out how to actually turn the luxury goods over to complete the mission.

I can sell the goods or just wait until the next day and the "mission pending" notice goes away and in the mission section it says -1 days... so I guess that is a failure?

I tried talking the smuggler and bartender.

I am sure there is some button I am missing? I hate getting hints and like to sort things out on my own, but I am stumped on this one.

I tried going back to the save I made when I got the mission, and each time it gives me a different mission, but I can't seem to complete it no matter what. I wondering if there is bug here or an incomplete function?

Nyxsidus

Oct 22, 2018

I have been stumped by one thing. I got a mission from a ship to deliver some luxury goods to Iltaria.

I got back to Iltaria and it says I have to complete the mission today. But I can't figure out how to actually turn the luxury goods over to complete the mission.

I can sell the goods or just wait until the next day and the "mission pending" notice goes away and in the mission section it says -1 days... so I guess that is a failure?

I am sure there is some button I am missing? I hate getting hints and like to sort things out on my own, but I am stumped on this one.

I tried going back to the save I made when I got the mission, and each time it gives me a different mission, but I can't seem to complete it no matter what. I wondering if there is bug here or an incomplete function?

did you go to the planet? you have to go there not the space station

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Thanks for the info, that is not as intended. Will open a bug report.
"Delivering to Iltari" just means flying to the blue planet (not the station) with the cargo and then click on the planet, mission done.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the info, that is not as intended. Will open a bug report.
"Delivering to Iltari" just means flying to the blue planet (not the station) with the cargo and then click on the planet, mission done.
That is funny. I hadn't gone to the planet before and it just never occurred to me that it would mean going there rather than the station. I loaded up the save and yeah it works fine going to the planet.

I just assumed it was the station.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Just cursor up/down and left right to align (check bonus indicators on the left), space to fire. There is also a small help screen integrated.
My problem was a bit easier, I didn't realise that I needed to click a location twice to do something there, I thought there would be a separate action to do.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That is funny. I hadn't gone to the planet before and it just never occurred to me that it would mean going there rather than the station. I loaded up the save and yeah it works fine going to the planet.

I just assumed it was the station.
Yeah, the mission system is a bit rudimentary in V0.3. It will be more detailed in V0.4, with mission destination, items to be delivered, mission autopurge etc. added.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My problem was a bit easier, I didn't realise that I needed to click a location twice to do something there, I thought there would be a separate action to do.
Will check, whether it could be an overlooked issue during V0.4 integration testing, which is running now.

If it is double-clicking / or clicking twice it is a bug. Normally you
  • click on loc icon while distant from loc -> Travel to location ani is executed,
  • click on loc icon while next to loc -> location action is executed

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes