4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Looking forward to it, been nothing of interest except this lately. People just dont make trainer/curruption games much anymore (excluding Rnest and MrC those 2 are about the only ones still churning the mouse wheels from the old days.), that and 80% of the stuff on f95 are VNs (as in click text and maybe a choice here n there but no game substance). Typicly why I giv VNs a lotta hell when they try to call there VN a game. Lolz anyhow fap fap. Tomorrow cant get here sooner.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Instant save to bookmarks and like from me! Very good, exactly what Im looking for. Thank you very much!
Hope you like the gameplay. If so, would be great if you left a constructive review.

In this early version I still have to sink a lot of time into game mechanics, so the lewd content will pick up toward the later versions.

Reactions: Jarul

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry, I desperately despise sandboxes, so I won't be partaking, but good luck with your game. The artwork looks exceptional!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
game looks great, however the issue i have with a lot of trainer/corruption games is the inevitable addition of NTR content! i guess I'm trying to ask if you plan to add NTR to this title or can i safely start this one knowing i wont be visiting cucktown later in the development of the game?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
game looks great, however the issue i have with a lot of trainer/corruption games is the inevitable addition of NTR content! i guess I'm trying to ask if you plan to add NTR to this title or can i safely start this one knowing i wont be visiting cucktown later in the development of the game?
This is a trainer type game where the MC is corrupting training the females. The developer mentioned that there won't be NTR ( in the sense that the females will not have sex with other males except for the MC ). You can read posts regarding the planned tags in the first 2 pages of this game thread. Unfortunately, the planned tags were not posted under the usual section in the OP.

Reactions: rKnight and Jarul

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I mine? I can't have both the laser and the engines powered at the same time.
Just equip the stuff you get from the station into the mining laser and voila, both are equipped. The laser you get also from the station at first visit. The subunits are pulled up automatically from the cargobay if you click on an empty box in the laser or engine config.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Lovely game, looking forward to future updates.

If I am not mistaken, it is possible to "miss" gallery image 9 if you train T'ris' sluttiness too quickly. Any fix or workaround for that?

Also, "Get the timing right" is not enough of a hint for me to figure out how to get image 16...

EDIT: Nvm, got picture 16 somehow. Apex of the out-stroke, I assume?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Just equip the stuff you get from the station into the mining laser and voila, both are equipped. The laser you get also from the station at first visit. The subunits are pulled up automatically from the cargobay if you click on an empty box in the laser or engine config.
I don't need an AI to power stuff?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I installed the laser and went to the debris, now how do I mine?
Just cursor up/down and left right to align (check bonus indicators on the left), space to fire. There is also a small help screen integrated.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't need an AI to power stuff?
No. You can use the "Tunneling Devices" in any field to bridge components you miss. they wont add output power, but the rest of the completed path does.

Nov 16, 2021
Dev, I think I might have found and bug, it's not always there, but its always at the same place, when you are tasked to fix the floor on halway 1, not always you can, as its missing the place to fix, I can rollback until it give me another task, but as I said, its not always there this bug, sometimes I can fix the floor on hallway 1

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dev, I think I might have found and bug, it's not always there, but its always at the same place, when you are tasked to fix the floor on halway 1, not always you can, as its missing the place to fix, I can rollback until it give me another task, but as I said, its not always there this bug, sometimes I can fix the floor on hallway 1
Ther are two different floor platings to fix (for variety...). Just skim with the cursor over the floor until you find the right one ;)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes