4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Am playing version 0.9c1 and the mil bot shell is at the top.
Well, you're all set then.

Build a bot with only mil grade parts (Gen 2 or 3 mix ok), equip the shell and voila, your infiltrator is done

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well, you're all set then.

Build a bot with only mil grade parts (Gen 2 or 3 mix ok), equip the shell and voila, your infiltrator is done

Note: Package it to shipping or disassemble it after the mission or it will very likely escape.

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
So if I don't accept the Voron Cannon from the Zealots, am I basically fucked? It seems like you can't purchase it or find it anywhere else?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
So if I don't accept the Voron Cannon from the Zealots, am I basically fucked? It seems like you can't purchase it or find it anywhere else?
voron cannon? that's not from current public version... so no idea, or did I missed something?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I've been playing around with the Bot Configurator screens again...

First off, as of 0.9.c, adding a Shell seems to drop the price of a bot, specifically the 'J' shell and 'L' shell. There are personality offsets that seem to hide this for the other shell types, but this seems counter-intuitive to me. In my mind at least, adding a specialty shell should increase the value of a bot, not decrease it...

Anyways, something else that I wanted to try is to separate the Shells from other addons, giving them their own 'slot'. Like this...

NewBotConfig_ShellSlot.jpg

I accomplished this by adding a sixth add on 'slot' (which is assigned 'False' by default so that existing bots can utilize the slot - you may want to 'unassign' the shell from the other five slots and move them to the 'shell' slot in this case).

Anyways, the idea here is that the 'default' shell doesn't add value, but other shells will, and shells are independent from skill/IQ boosters and immobilizers. That's my suggestion anyways, that I currently have working in my personal mod.

I also added a 'shell' check that increases the value of a bot by 20% if a 'non-default' shell is active, and also added routines to change the personality to the personality listed with the bot type. I'd like to change this so that the 'bot shell' personality is appended to instead of replacing the existing personality (i.e. so that you could have say a Space Marine Temptress), but I haven't played around with that idea as of yet...

Personalities modify the worth of a bot, hence why this is important. Shells with desirable personalities value wise (say concubines) increase the value...

Finally, I added some 'sort routine' buttons, but I'm clearly not understanding the 'triggers' for said sort options. The best I've managed so far is to only show Shells if the 'Shell slot' is clicked, and not show Shells if the other 'Add on slots' are clicked. I.E.:

NewBotConfig_ShellSelect.jpg NewBotConfig_AddOnSlots.jpg NewBotConfig_PartsSlot.jpg

Note that these are screens that I have showing in my personally modded game via clicking on the associated slots in the 'Bot Configuration & Training' screen, the Lab Manager Console has it's own sort options already.

So yeah, that's what I'd personally LIKE to see in future versions (so yeah suggestions!), but of course that's up to yv0751 as it's his game. I'm happy to share my code if anyone is interested and wants to help me figure out how to get the 'sort options' working.

Just wanted to share my ideas here!

BTW, I'm not a 'donor' and have no desire to mess with Discord ever again, hence why I'm posting in this thread. I'm just a fan of the game!
:p

Last edited:

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
First off, as of 0.9.c, adding a Shell seems to drop the price of a bot, specifically the 'J' shell and 'L' shell. There are personality offsets that seem to hide this for the other shell types, but this seems counter-intuitive to me. In my mind at least, adding a specialty shell should increase the value of a bot, not decrease it...
Of course the price drops when you add a Gen1 shell to a Gen3 bot.
Check out this Gen3 type L shell.

screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21 and yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
OK, so I've been playing around with the Bot Configurator screens again...

Anyways, something else that I wanted to try is to separate the Shells from other addons, giving them their own 'slot'. Like this...

View attachment 2994802

I accomplished this by adding a sixth add on 'slot' (which is assigned 'False' by default so that existing bots can utilize the slot - you may want to 'unassign' the shell from the other five slots and move them to the 'shell' slot in this case).

Anyways, the idea here is that the 'default' shell doesn't add value, but other shells will, and shells are independent from skill/IQ boosters and immobilizers. That's my suggestion anyways, that I currently have working in my personal mod.

I also added a 'shell' check that increases the value of a bot by 20% if a 'non-default' shell is active, and also added routines to change the personality to the personality listed with the bot type. I'd like to change this so that the 'bot shell' personality is appended to instead of replacing the existing personality (i.e. so that you could have say a Space Marine Temptress), but I haven't played around with that idea as of yet...

Personalities modify the worth of a bot, hence why this is important. Shells with desirable personalities value wise (say concubines) increase the value...

Finally, I added some 'sort routine' buttons, but I'm clearly not understanding the 'triggers' for said sort options. The best I've managed so far is to only show Shells if the 'Shell slot' is clicked, and not show Shells if the other 'Add on slots' are clicked. I.E.:

View attachment 2994846 View attachment 2994857 View attachment 2994844

Note that these are screens that I have showing in my personally modded game via clicking on the associated slots in the 'Bot Configuration & Training' screen, the Lab Manager Console has it's own sort options already.

So yeah, that's what I'd personally LIKE to see in future versions (so yeah suggestions!), but of course that's up to yv0751 as it's his game. I'm happy to share my code if anyone is interested and wants to help me figure out how to get the 'sort options' working.

Just wanted to share my ideas here!

BTW, I'm not a 'donor' and have no desire to mess with Discord ever again, hence why I'm posting in this thread. I'm just a fan of the game!
:p
I like the idea with the separate shell slot (as the UI allows for more space in that area). I might bring that into V1.10, which I'm currently working on. Especially the default "shell only" filter in that slot has considerable appeal.

Please note that the bot export and import into pods is a bit tricky code, as it has to flatten and the reconstruct the entire bot dict. At the moment if I remember correctly the 6th slot would be ignored at export, but that can be adjusted.

Shells themselves increase the value of a bot considerable, but they must have the same gen as the rest to not lose the 1.3 uniformity bonus.

The "layered" personalities would require some thought for implementation...

In any case, thanks a lot for the proof of concept so to speak. The separate shell slot will be the first CRQ to be integrated I think.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
2 questions.
How i start the quest so i can made tech girl a new bathroom..she does get into a fight with the princes....and when is the next release?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Check out this Gen3 type L shell.
I have yet to find a Gen3 Mil Grade. Got tired for trying to farm for them and had to give the game a rest. Hopefully this will be less grindy in the future. If not, I may have to resort to a mod.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not wanting them to be handed out like candy, but a quest that guaranteed one at some point would be at least give us a shot at one "god rolled" bot.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
I have yet to find a Gen3 Mil Grade. Got tired for trying to farm for them and had to give the game a rest. Hopefully this will be less grindy in the future. If not, I may have to resort to a mod.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not wanting them to be handed out like candy, but a quest that guaranteed one at some point would be at least give us a shot at one "god rolled" bot.
Although I got lucky and found one you don't have to. Nimhe can upgrade 3 Gen3 Basics straight to Mil grade when her tech skill gets higher. And these are pretty easy to get.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, I'm still playing around under the hood in my personal mod...

NewBotConfig_ShellDualPersonalities.jpg

To summarize what I'm experimenting with currently...

1) When a shell is assigned to a bot, the original personality is retained, and provides half of the 'usual personality bonus' in addition to the new personality that goes along with the shell. Note that I included a few routines that adds new personality variables to existing bots if they don't have them, without requiring you to start over.

2) I reworked the uniformity bonus, so that it checks both Gen Level (1-3) and Grade (Subpar-Military). For each part that matches the Level and Grade of the cortex, the 'bonus value' increases via a 'squared' progression, i.e. if only a single part matches in one aspect, base price will be multiplied by 1.0125% (so a really tiny increase), but if everything (including the shell) matches up with the cortex level and grade wise, the multiplier works out to 1.5x. To break this down:
- 4 body parts + 6 addons,
- - so .5 each x 10 slots, or 5 for each level
- - plus another .5 each x 10 slots, or 5 for grade
- 10 total, 10 x 10 = 100, * .005 = .5, + 1 (baseline) = 1.5 multiplier.

This is higher than the 1.3 'Uniformity' modifier that is in the 'official' game, but now matching up grade as well as Gen level will gradually increase the value of your bot, and you get lesser bonuses for 'partial matches' with the cortex.

3) I adjusted a couple of 'price related' modifiers, and also reworked the trait bonuses to max stats, 'cuz I like to experiment with numbers... Mainly I wanted tighten up the ranges between lesser and higher quality bots a slight bit, although the range is still pretty drastic when shells are in play vs. no shells, level & grade variations, etc.

4) When T'ris is assigned to resupply pods, instead of purchasing/restocking to 5 pods each (if there are less than 5 of that pod type), T'ris will (funds permitting) purchase 3 Bio, 3 Nano, and 6 Energy, with no maximum, up to the maximum allowable space in the cargo hold of course.

5) My previous tweaks to how much bio/nano/energy materials are used when repairing a part are still in place, as well as the amount of material required for repair based on the current wear state (i.e. slightly worn parts require less material than heavily worn parts).

6) The 'Shell' now has it's own slot, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Probably a couple of other things, those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head. I also added sort option buttons (see my previous post) but I haven't figured out how to get said sort options to work, well other than the 'Shells only for Shell slot, no shells shown for other slots' sort thingie.

---

In any case, I don't know if anyone else is interested in trying out my personal mod. I'm still testing things on my end, and 0.10 will be dropping soon, so I don't know if anyone would want to bother in any case, but if you like to experiment, I can share my current sexbot_lab.rpy file, and also the file that relates to the changes I made to T'ris's pod resupply rate. Let me know!
:cool:

Last edited:

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Sooo, I'm still playing around under the hood in my personal mod...

View attachment 3000319

To summarize what I'm experimenting with currently...

1) When a shell is assigned to a bot, the original personality is retained, and provides half of the 'usual personality bonus' in addition to the new personality that goes along with the shell. Note that I included a few routines that adds new personality variables to existing bots if they don't have them, without requiring you to start over.

2) I reworked the uniformity bonus, so that it checks both Gen Level (1-3) and Grade (Subpar-Military). For each part that matches the Level and Grade of the cortex, the 'bonus value' increases via a 'squared' progression, i.e. if only a single part matches in one aspect, base price will be multiplied by 1.0125% (so a really tiny increase), but if everything (including the shell) matches up with the cortex level and grade wise, the multiplier works out to 1.5x. To break this down:
- 4 body parts + 6 addons,
- - so .5 each x 10 slots, or 5 for each level
- - plus another .5 each x 10 slots, or 5 for grade
- 10 total, 10 x 10 = 100, * .005 = .5, + 1 (baseline) = 1.5 multiplier.

This is higher than the 1.3 'Uniformity' modifier that is in the 'official' game, but now matching up grade as well as Gen level will gradually increase the value of your bot, and you get lesser bonuses for 'partial matches' with the cortex.

3) I adjusted a couple of 'price related' modifiers, and also reworked the trait bonuses to max stats, 'cuz I like to experiment with numbers... Mainly I wanted tighten up the ranges between lesser and higher quality bots a slight bit, although the range is still pretty drastic when shells are in play vs. no shells, level & grade variations, etc.

4) When T'ris is assigned to resupply pods, instead of purchasing/restocking to 5 pods each (if there are less than 5 of that pod type), T'ris will (funds permitting) purchase 3 Bio, 3 Nano, and 6 Energy, with no maximum, up to the maximum allowable space in the cargo hold of course.

5) My previous tweaks to how much bio/nano/energy materials are used when repairing a part are still in place, as well as the amount of material required for repair based on the current wear state (i.e. slightly worn parts require less material than heavily worn parts).

6) The 'Shell' now has it's own slot, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Probably a couple of other things, those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head. I also added sort option buttons (see my previous post) but I haven't figured out how to get said sort options to work, well other than the 'Shells only for Shell slot, no shells shown for other slots' sort thingie.

---

In any case, I don't know if anyone else is interested in trying out my personal mod. I'm still testing things on my end, and 0.10 will be dropping soon, so I don't know if anyone would want to bother in any case, but if you like to experiment, I can share my current sexbot_lab.rpy file, and also the file that relates to the changes I made to T'ris's pod resupply rate. Let me know!
:cool:
how did you get her escape risk at zero?

Reactions: Hermies

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how did you get her escape risk at zero?
Mil Grade Gen 3 Immobilzer combined with more favorable Attitude/Traits... Without said immobilizer the escape risk is just shy of 50, in this instance anyways.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 just played both of your games, didnt expect this quality and dedication (also saw you post really frecuently). dude you are an example!
wanted to give you a suggestion (hoping its not hard to code if you decide to do it)
the first uniform should start 'normal' but once you register it, scince T goes 'tucked in', then its mandatory to use it tucked in
i think it helps with the build up and its a step in between both uniforms
and i love the size of the plugs lol, they are huge (looking back to the princess and the tower), it would be nice if they got bigger, not really huge or inhuman lol, but just to show progresion, or even with difrent shapes or vibrating cappabilities (if it was big enough you could see the side of it on a normal interaction), or maybe change the 'sitting' posture (at first? lol)
Im glad you enjoyed the games.
The plugs will get some more screen time in future, starting with the spanking game in v 1.00.
An intermediate uniform variation is a ton of work, if limited to T'Ris it has more appeal. Thanks for the idea!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I thought I had to comment, I played the last public release recently and really enjoyed the game! The variety of scenes and quests was just simply fun!

A small thought I had for a small mod, but really a request I suppose (though I could make the mod). There are only few images of the main character I see in the game folder and their gender is seldom referenced...sort of. A start game option to be a trans or preferably futanari (it's the future and science!) looks like it would be quite simple, just a few alternate images of the busts as the sex scenes for instance would be unaffected I think given the view/angles usually used. And alter the few references to guy/he etc in text.

Thanks for the game!

Reactions: s696
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes