4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Hi folks, does anyone know how I can get hold of an infiltrator bot to complete the Kranor labs part of the mission? I think I assembled one earlier in the quest but I guess I must have gotten rid of it somehow. Not sure if I can get a replacement?
If you let your Infiltrator bot to escape then there is no replacement. Start a new game from day 75.

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
If you let your Infiltrator bot to escape then there is no replacement. Start a new game from day 75.
This isn't correct.

I managed to figure out that you can just reassemble an infiltrator and use the infiltrator shell which is an add on.

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Anyone have any tips for defeating the zealots and then the precursor guardian in the next round? I managed to complete 2 rounds of this, but in the 3rd round there are 3 zealot ships and then all I somehow dont seem to have enough ammo to complete the precursor round, even though I do have spare voron torpedoes - khelara doesnt seem to load them fast enough.

no2227

Aug 24, 2021
Everything is Ok with the game state. Indeed the Seraphine quest has precedence.
Winning her quest requires:

• Engine Mk II with 5 or 6 AP (Dynamicvs modules), 4 or 5 BFT torpedos, Quantum laser 8all at 100%).
  • That stuff can be acquired at the Krell Station for a few Mil
  • The missions in your current lab quest line (convoy intercept) get more difficult than seraphine, so you can do her first anyway
You do not need the voron shield or cloak for it. There is a video linked in the OP that shows how to best approach the fight.
I suggest to make and sell a few bots or do some 400k + Trade missions and then you do the seraphine quest.

If you go through the astoeroid belt and fight one or two krell, they often have completed bots in containers as loot that sell for a few mil each.
hi it's me again.I didn't find how to contact. cEkOVLfUHnY.jpg sCjgfIFm8ZQ.jpg _vfYzkSegrg.jpg 1y00L0xA_Zo.jpg 5wCdP5gNpos.jpg 2VFpmmoJ6q0.jpg 77AUNtfMcEE.jpg VYW_sPjwf0c.jpg FlQ-H0NZx_E.jpg wbV04i-APf4.jpg VlNc2u1dNpQ.jpg 17mLs_e8OfQ.jpg Jdisk-R3ldQ.jpg maxresdefault (5).jpg 367201.jpg 1670629955_59-kartinkin-net-p-sobaka-miniputi-instagram-64.png w1500_41686166.jpg Arthur-3-HD_1600x1200.jpg arthur_et_la_guerre_des_deux_mondes24.jpg after 3 months I finally finished the 3D model, it was difficult because I am a 2D artist. It's not finished, but I'm tired. It is not suitable for game development due to retopology, but still I want to show approximately what can be done. I think this concept is very similar to what you do. Almost everything is ready there, there is a film “Arthur et les minimoys” in 3D. the idea in this film is completely played out, you can take it and do it, the style of the film’s models is very similar to yours, I think this option is very interesting for the future concept. the problem is that there are few 3D female characters, but there are 2 worlds (one of which is filmed with real people and the antagonist is good). You can work something out with this. although I know that you have a concept about elves, it’s also beautiful and almost everything is ready. Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak English well

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone have any tips for defeating the zealots and then the precursor guardian in the next round? I managed to complete 2 rounds of this, but in the 3rd round there are 3 zealot ships and then all I somehow dont seem to have enough ammo to complete the precursor round, even though I do have spare voron torpedoes - khelara doesnt seem to load them fast enough.
That is a V1.0 content question. Kindly post in the discord help channel.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hi it's me again.I didn't find how to contact. View attachment 2978401 View attachment 2978402 View attachment 2978403 View attachment 2978404 View attachment 2978406 View attachment 2978408 View attachment 2978410 View attachment 2978411 View attachment 2978412 View attachment 2978413 View attachment 2978414 View attachment 2978416 View attachment 2978417 View attachment 2978426 View attachment 2978430 View attachment 2978431 View attachment 2978420 View attachment 2978421 View attachment 2978423 after 3 months I finally finished the 3D model, it was difficult because I am a 2D artist. It's not finished, but I'm tired. It is not suitable for game development due to retopology, but still I want to show approximately what can be done. I think this concept is very similar to what you do. Almost everything is ready there, there is a film “Arthur et les minimoys” in 3D. the idea in this film is completely played out, you can take it and do it, the style of the film’s models is very similar to yours, I think this option is very interesting for the future concept. the problem is that there are few 3D female characters, but there are 2 worlds (one of which is filmed with real people and the antagonist is good). You can work something out with this. although I know that you have a concept about elves, it’s also beautiful and almost everything is ready. Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak English well
Making a 3D figure in blender with hair and everything is no small feat, so kudos to you for that (I haven't tackled fully useable figures yet, still on DAZ for that).

For my next game I plan to use Blender characters as I hate DAZ animation and rigging system with a passion. Originally that was planned to start in dec 2023, but as Space Journey X has some more potential i will probably extend itwell into 2024.

This gives me some more time to decide on the next one. Either a School Of Magic setting or an Elfquest-ish setting , which would go in the direction you showed example for above.

In any case, thanks for the pointers. Didn't have that movie on my radar but I'll give i a look now.

y.v.

P.S. just noticed the movie is from Luc "Multipass" Besson :)
I love the 5th Element, Leon is also great.

Last edited:

no2227

Aug 24, 2021
Making a 3D figure in blender with hair and everything is no small feat, so kudos to you for that (I haven't tackled fully useable figures yet, still on DAZ for that).

For my next game I plan to use Blender characters as I hate DAZ animation and rigging system with a passion. Originally that was planned to start in dec 2023, but as Space Journey X has some more potential i will probably extend itwell into 2024.

This gives me some more time to decide on the next one. Either a School Of Magic setting or an Elfquest-ish setting , which would go in the direction you showed example for above.

In any case, thanks for the pointers. Didn't have that movie on my radar but I'll give i a look now.

y.v.
i am understand, thank you for the answer.

Reactions: yv0751

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
yv0751 just played both of your games, didnt expect this quality and dedication (also saw you post really frecuently). dude you are an example!
wanted to give you a suggestion (hoping its not hard to code if you decide to do it)
the first uniform should start 'normal' but once you register it, scince T goes 'tucked in', then its mandatory to use it tucked in
i think it helps with the build up and its a step in between both uniforms
and i love the size of the plugs lol, they are huge (looking back to the princess and the tower), it would be nice if they got bigger, not really huge or inhuman lol, but just to show progresion, or even with difrent shapes or vibrating cappabilities (if it was big enough you could see the side of it on a normal interaction), or maybe change the 'sitting' posture (at first? lol)

Last edited:

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
Now that the new update is out, I would like to know if it is possible to send more than 5 bots to the next save.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Now that the new update is out, I would like to know if it is possible to send more than 5 bots to the next save.
That is a questions referring to v1.00.
Public release will be on 22nd on F95 & itch.io.
Please submit non public version questions to the help discord (TLDR: yes, there is a way regarding the bots)

Reactions: XStarLordX

juv123

Oct 28, 2017
1696648048124.png
hello i need help I just encounter this error , i belive after just instal cargo compresor mkII .

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 2986615
hello i need help I just encounter this error , i belive after just instal cargo compresor mkII .
That's a new one.
Common causes
- use of mods like urm
- install of game in old game folder
- use of unofficial port
- use if incompatible save from earlier version

If all these do not apply Id be interested to take a look at your save prior to crash ( you can pm it to me)

Looking at the crash code: You might have Khelara set to reload torpedos (there was a bug in V0.9 if she tried to reload and you had no launcher installed).
Walkaround: Give her another assignment and check whether the issue persists.

Last edited:

juv123

Oct 28, 2017
That's a new one.
Common causes
- use of mods like urm
- install of game in old game folder
- use of unofficial port
- use if incompatible save from earlier version

If all these do not apply Id be interested to take a look at your save prior to crash ( you can pm it to me)

Looking at the crash code: You might have Khelara set to reload torpedos (there was a bug in V0.9 if she tried to reload and you had no launcher installed).
Walkaround: Give her another assignment and check whether the issue persists.
Yeah i just found khelara set to reload torpedos when i not instaled it how stupid of me haha thanks for responding , love the game

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
Where do I get the infiltrator module or when should I have received it, I've not seen one through the game?
From what I have read I'm stuck without it..!!!

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Where do I get the infiltrator module or when should I have received it, I've not seen one through the game?
From what I have read I'm stuck without it..!!!
is given when doing a favor quest to nimhe once you reach some goals notoriety i thinik that counts also, but got some of your first ai cores and entered the interdicted area for them maybe too.. sdo start by getting some bounties lvl2 or lvl3 to build up your ship to get more of them faster.
did you do some high iq robots to put on illegal arcade?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
is given when doing a favor quest to nimhe once you reach some goals notoriety i thinik that counts also, but got some of your first ai cores and entered the interdicted area for them maybe too.. sdo start by getting some bounties lvl2 or lvl3 to build up your ship to get more of them faster.
did you do some high iq robots to put on illegal arcade?
The quest is triggered after you have discovered / reached the Outer Fields (for the quest to find Vee). The walkthrough in OP should explain it more in detail
If you have started from a starting point where vee is already in the crew, you have one infiltrator shell in the lab storage and just need to build the infiltrator

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
I'm on day 327, have got Vee on board, rescued the Princess, did a favor quest for Nimhe's with military bot to get her sex files etc, but don't remember getting anything?

I will read the walkthrough again............but if I can't retrieve it now, does that me start again :O(?

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
I have obtained the unit by going to the Precursor junkyard and going for the 3 attacks, or maybe it was with me all along and I couldn't see it? It's a great game so far really enjoying it :O)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm on day 327, have got Vee on board, rescued the Princess, did a favor quest for Nimhe's with military bot to get her sex files etc, but don't remember getting anything?

I will read the walkthrough again............but if I can't retrieve it now, does that me start again :O(?
check in your lab parts for the mil bot shell. if it isnt in there id like to have a look at your save (if you are on public 0.9)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes