4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
May I ask what are the Model Types for these charters. are they considered "stylized"? I looked for a Fan Art thread, but did not see one.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
is there any way to disable v from turning on self voicing or change use from b to something else, that shit is loud as

hawak

Jan 25, 2018
i cant hire engeneer because i cant go to pirate base because i dont know hot to buy weapons, can someone help?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i cant hire engeneer because i cant go to pirate base because i dont know hot to buy weapons, can someone help?
You don't need to buy weapons to go to pirates.
Just make a bot and make a good one (IQ >= 140)
Then BB-2 will tell you thats illegal and the quest for the pirate base kicks off
Talk to Ninmhe, pirate base location will be un locked

There is a walkthrough in the OP. It describes it in more detail

Reactions: MarsUltor

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
May I ask what are the Model Types for these charters. are they considered "stylized"? I looked for a Fan Art thread, but did not see one.
The characters are DAZ Gen8 with some Morphs (e.g. Toon princess, 60%). Character proportions and facial features are stylized, with overall size of around 6.0 to 6.5 head size (normal is 8, comic superheroes have 9).
There is no fan art thread afaik. I post occasional wallpapers and concept art on my patreon and sometimes here.

Reactions: DrPepper808

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
An idea for a high-tech torpedo: make it possible to detonate it remotely, even without hitting anything. In other words, let it fire even into an empty hex. That will unlock new possibilities with the blast's area of effect.
And you should make it possible to hit the asteroids, too, with any torpedo, maybe except the first one.
I thought about a mine dispenser but shelved it to avoid feature creep. may pick that up if I have some slack in the timing.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Ah yes, I have all the additional modules for the cargo but not for my engine, do not judge me for my precipitated frustration, thank you Sweettooth for this precision !!!
Hey, I was frustrated with that as well and thought it was impossible despite having everything fully upgraded. It's just a matter of understanding HOW to beat it. First of all, remember you can always take a step back/undo, even during battle, so you can try out tactics. But the main "trick" is to move in such a way that you group up the enemies in groups of 2 or 3 and then use the biggest Torpedo on them. You can take out 2-3 enemies with 2-3 shots. Then move into cover and end your turn so you can start your next turn with a full loadout/ap and wipe up the rest. I have to admit it took me longer than it should have to figure it out, but once you do it becomes fairly easy. The mistake I made was treating it like an action/shooter game rathr than the turn-based strategy game it really is.

Reactions: KenedaBot

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
Well, hello to all, it would seem that I am again blocked on the side of the Kranor Biolabs, I managed to link a friendship with the Volorian of the first sector, I am tolerated at the Arellarti station, T'Ris can be training as pet, but all my biolab visits cas resumed by "I've told you to Seek Business Elsewhere", Help plz ...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well, hello to all, it would seem that I am again blocked on the side of the Kranor Biolabs, I managed to link a friendship with the Volorian of the first sector, I am tolerated at the Arellarti station, T'Ris can be training as pet, but all my biolab visits cas resumed by "I've told you to Seek Business Elsewhere", Help plz ...
Check your quest log. After being turned back you need to find out about a Krell who visits the Biolab.
You can find that out by asking around in Arellarti station (chat to pet owner...)
If for some reason that does not work, you can pm me your save and I'll have a look.

simonauuu

Sep 12, 2022
Any idea how to get the crew to be spanked. Every night Vee indicates no infractions where made. Also I beat 3 precursors in the Xeno system but no map fragment or archive cube. I have 2 map fragments. Where are the 3rd fragment and archive cube?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Any idea how to get the crew to be spanked. Every night Vee indicates no infractions where made. Also I beat 3 precursors in the Xeno system but no map fragment or archive cube. I have 2 map fragments. Where are the 3rd fragment and archive cube?
This is a V1.00 question and should be discussed in the discord. There is a channel game-help.
V1.00 will be publicly released on 25th of October.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
yv0751

Just wondering if you'd be willing to add sort options to the add on modules for the bots, something like this:

Add-OnSortOptions.jpg

Essentially, along the same lines as the 'sorters' in the Lab Manager. It'd be nice to be able to just look at one part class (Vaginal Booster, Immobilizer, etc.) rather than have to do a bunch of scrolling to get to that category.

Also, listing the bonuses for each part at a glance would also be helpful. Right now you have to click on the parts to see the bonuses, and this seems like an extra unnecessary step, and seeing that there's room at the right to list such things...

Just a thought!
;)

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
All shells come in Gen 1,2,3 now. The infiltrator shell is generated only once ingame so would be a lucky hit if its gen 3 mil.
Type-J can be created by Nimhe (overnight, not rerollable easily). There the chance is a bit higher for eventually getting a Gen 3.
Maybe I'm missing something but Nimhe makes only Gen 1 shells and I can't even sell them away.

When I start a new game from day 45 onward there is always Gen 1 Infiltrator shell in the lab. No idea how to get anything higher.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something but Nimhe makes only Gen 1 shells and I can't even sell them away.

When I start a new game from day 45 onward there is always Gen 1 Infiltrator shell in the lab. No idea how to get anything higher.
Thats from V1.0 (there was an issue in V0.9 with it)
Actually its even a guaranteed Gen2 or Gen3 Shell....

Last edited:
Reactions: synnest

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
Thats from V1.0 (there was an issue in V0.9 with it)
Actually its even a guaranteed Gen2 or Gen3 Shell....
I know the same problem, I can't create my infiltrator to hack the Krell biolab, I meet all the conditions, my argus is complete, ditto with my shield, I just have the creation of this bot which I am impossible.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
This is a V1.00 question and should be discussed in the discord. There is a channel game-help.
V1.00 will be publicly released on 25th of October.
Amazing work on this game btw, had a small suggestion for the combat to make low level items a bit more viable.
How about adding some tactical options to the combat.

others style of weapons that fit the torpedo slot (call it secondary weapons) for instance : mines or anti drone flak to deal with the krell and protector drones a bit better,

Moves that help offense or defense either costing AP or another resource like : engine or reactor power.
Bracing shields(to help with the krell drones if you get swarmed), in combat emergency repairs, boosting weapons (for a bit more damage when a fight gets close, boosting movement (evasive maneuvers) to hide or even a little krell drone of our own.

This would also help with the sudden jump in difficulty on the higher level bounties and combat missions and make lower level gear not immediately just scrap.

ps : looking forward to more cg and animated stuff in the gallery too, that infiltrator bot is deliciously hot, better yet she could do with some assasination missions

:) any way long rant and not intended to rip on your work, ITS AMAZING !!!

Reactions: yv0751
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes