4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Strong probabilities that I sold this infiltrator module, I will simply start the game again, good W-E everyone.
I protected it from being sold separately but it might be possible to scrap it. thats maybe how it got lost. You can restart at some start point (e.g. day 35) to avoid the initial grinding.

Dont forget to make your multiverse pod to carry over your good gear into the new game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Amazing work on this game btw, had a small suggestion for the combat to make low level items a bit more viable.
How about adding some tactical options to the combat.

others style of weapons that fit the torpedo slot (call it secondary weapons) for instance : mines or anti drone flak to deal with the krell and protector drones a bit better,

Moves that help offense or defense either costing AP or another resource like : engine or reactor power.
Bracing shields(to help with the krell drones if you get swarmed), in combat emergency repairs, boosting weapons (for a bit more damage when a fight gets close, boosting movement (evasive maneuvers) to hide or even a little krell drone of our own.

This would also help with the sudden jump in difficulty on the higher level bounties and combat missions and make lower level gear not immediately just scrap.

ps : looking forward to more cg and animated stuff in the gallery too, that infiltrator bot is deliciously hot, better yet she could do with some assasination missions

:) any way long rant and not intended to rip on your work, ITS AMAZING !!!
Appreciate the feedback an i'm glad you enjoy the game.

As to more varied weaposn, I am thinking about a cluster mine (mid to low damage, but full aoe area and effective block against seekers coming your way...) for the torpedo launcher or a EMC torpedo that paralyzes enemies in AOE range

The infiltrator is some mix between Santanico (Dusk til Dawn) and Maze ;)
More content planned with her...

Reactions: pablo1360

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi,
this is the early Access Phase 2 Release (V1.00 EA2).
Please refer to the for Information on the included fixes and the Walkthrough.
VIP who completed V1.00 EA1 successfully do not need to download. If you got stuck in T'Ris Pet quest or Seraphine's Training due to an issue it is recommended to use this version.
It is savegame compatible with V1.00 EA 1.
* * * DO NOT USE WITH "URM CHEAT MOD" (WILL CORRUPT YOUR GAME)* * *
Enjoy!
y.v.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
I protected it from being sold separately but it might be possible to scrap it. thats maybe how it got lost.
You cannot scrap the Infiltrator shell, you cannot sell the Infiltrator bot or send to Arcade. The only thing that can happen is the Infiltrator bot escaping.

Reactions: yv0751

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
He, seriously it starts to tire me, I start the game again from the start, I hired Nihme, my argus is 83% but Nihme is not found in the ship, the left interface tells me that it is found In the lab from 1 p.m. but she is not there, the same for her room which remains gray, my beard becomes too, I am 40 days of loop, BB2 which gives me no news. Boring

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
He, seriously it starts to tire me, I start the game again from the start, I hired Nihme, my argus is 83% but Nihme is not found in the ship, the left interface tells me that it is found In the lab from 1 p.m. but she is not there, the same for her room which remains gray, my beard becomes too, I am 40 days of loop, BB2 which gives me no news. Boring
???

Why do you not go into her room and talk to her?

- go to hallway two, take the left door -> Tadaaa! She is there
- talk to her about the lab
- she will be in the lab from then on

The "grey" boxes mean that you have not discovered the area. MC even says that if you click on a grey box.
You have to move your cursor over a door and click on it to explore or _find_ a new room etc...
Then it becomes blue and you can use it on the minimap

All the doors etc. which are active get the yellow border if you hover over it.
There are doors on the left and the right in corridors

Hope this helps

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
???

Why do you not go into her room and talk to her?

- go to hallway two, take the left door -> Tadaaa! She is there
- talk to her about the lab
- she will be in the lab from then on

The "grey" boxes mean that you have not discovered the area. MC even says that if you click on a grey box.
You have to move your cursor over a door and click on it to explore or _find_ a new room etc...
Then it becomes blue and you can use it on the minimap

All the doors etc. which are active get the yellow border if you hover over it.
There are doors on the left and the right in corridors

Hope this helps
I said it at the end of the comment, his room is gray on minimap, when I want to get into his room, Jim tells me that I should look in the surroundings, Nihme is invisible, do not to interact with her delays all the progress of game, Slutiness of T'Ris is 12, I have a max of bot devices but when I find myself in the lab face at the bot's creator, Jim is always uneducated because it is impossible to be initiated on the part of Nihme, I turn loop.
I don't understand

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I said it at the end of the comment, his room is gray on minimap, when I want to get into his room, Jim tells me that I should look in the surroundings, Nihme is invisible, do not to interact with her delays all the progress of game, Slutiness of T'Ris is 12, I have a max of bot devices but when I find myself in the lab face at the bot's creator, Jim is always uneducated because it is impossible to be initiated on the part of Nihme, I turn loop.
I don't understand
Go to Hallway 2 ("H2") and click on the door on the left (Nimhe's Room). And then you are in Nimhe's room and from 8:00 to 11:00 she is in there.
I do not understand where the problem is to be honest...

If the door is broken in your game let me know.

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Test279

Qmonnn

Oct 1, 2023
I cant seem to get EXH anymore,so i cant proceed with krell uniforms,i did all the quests and the scenes that are available are not giving exh anymore,any tips or help? For all the girls Thank you!

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I cant seem to get EXH anymore,so i cant proceed with krell uniforms,i did all the quests and the scenes that are available are not giving exh anymore,any tips or help? For all the girls Thank you!
in order to grow up exh, need to make them use the uniforms, racy up to 3, revealing up to 6, they will increase one point for each 3 days of using them up to their max, when need to proceed with more revealing ones

there are also some events that may increase exh, like when you give them the uniforms, taking a walk outside, or in case of khelara let her see you at the shower

poppai

May 24, 2020
Hi,
Seems I am stuck.

I get "I shouldn't be here" everytime I go to a room.Whenin pirate base, I can't access Krell shop because the hour switch to 21:00 every single time.

Is there a fix ?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
Seems I am stuck.

I get "I shouldn't be here" everytime I go to a room.Whenin pirate base, I can't access Krell shop because the hour switch to 21:00 every single time.

Is there a fix ?
That looks like a fatally corrupted game. Possible root causes

- Mod use (URM, ...)
- Inofficial Android port?
- Incompatible save from previous version
- Manually edited corrupted save
- Non standard language / locale

Not the slightest idea what caused it.
This never has been reported before in thousands of downloads for this version (I assume you use 0.90c)
Absolutely not recoverable from how it sounds.

That being said, if this is a properly started new game, no mods whatsoever, I would be interested in your save to find out the cause of the corruption. Maybe I can learn something from it.

y.v.

Last edited:

poppai

May 24, 2020
Hi,

PRocess was:
- files copied into 0.7 folder, replace existing (I do this for each update)
- I did tried to load a previous save but started a new game after, beginning at day 60
- encountered "I shouldn't be here."
- retrieved pod without problem

Save file :

Edit : same behavior with new game, but got rid of the error with new folder from archive

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

PRocess was:
- files copied into 0.7 folder, replace existing (I do this for each update)
- I did tried to load a previous save but started a new game after, beginning at day 60
- encountered "I shouldn't be here."
- retrieved pod without problem

Save file :

Edit : same behavior with new game, but got rid of the error with new folder from archive
Root cause found: Please use a new folder for each version :)
some code file names changed and you had them twice then

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Where/how did you get L-shells? I only get J and nothing else.
By invoking the mysteries of the Renpy Console...

There's a couple of posts about that somewhere in this thread...
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v0-9c1-y-v.146723/post-11467404
The associated item code is... (replacing the last letter with L)
SBPShellTypeL

There's also this list, but it doesn't cover bot parts, just the crates...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2802370_space_journey_x_cheats_v0.7.txt

Of course, use console commands at your own risk. I haven't had any issues, but the game developer keeps telling us that such things might break your game...

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Where/how did you get L-shells? I only get J and nothing else.

How do you get to this? Whenever I opt for discipline I only get that she hasn't done anything worthy of it. :/
In Arellarti space when you fight Krell ships, one possible loot is Bot Container. They might contain bots with different shells, types L, K, N, C and V.

That second pic is from the next version of the game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Question. I've only just entered Krell space and I'm at the point that I have to ambush a trader to gain access to the Lab. According to the walkthrough, I have to do so from Nav Point 25%. However, there's already a mission attached to Nav Point 25%, which is the one tied to Seraphine's Rescue Quest. That battle is too difficult at the moment with the weapons that are currently available as far as I know (I assume I can't win that one without weapons from Arellarti Station? Which I can't enter yet).
So is there a way to access the 'other' mission of the two tied to Nav Point 25%, or did I mess this one up and do I have to go back to an (unfortunately much) earlier save and not accept the Princess quest yet?
Everything is Ok with the game state. Indeed the Seraphine quest has precedence.
Winning her quest requires:

• Engine Mk II with 5 or 6 AP (Dynamicvs modules), 4 or 5 BFT torpedos, Quantum laser 8all at 100%).
  • That stuff can be acquired at the Krell Station for a few Mil
  • The missions in your current lab quest line (convoy intercept) get more difficult than seraphine, so you can do her first anyway
You do not need the voron shield or cloak for it. There is a video linked in the OP that shows how to best approach the fight.
I suggest to make and sell a few bots or do some 400k + Trade missions and then you do the seraphine quest.

If you go through the astoeroid belt and fight one or two krell, they often have completed bots in containers as loot that sell for a few mil each.

Last edited:

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Hi folks, does anyone know how I can get hold of an infiltrator bot to complete the Kranor labs part of the mission? I think I assembled one earlier in the quest but I guess I must have gotten rid of it somehow. Not sure if I can get a replacement?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes