4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I waited this long to fuck T'ris and that scene was very very underwhelming. Hell its the worst fuck scene in the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Cant advance past first punishment level. Get bottoms off then thats it and cant unlock b-plug. What am i missing, only know one combo, and ones tou know will appreciate.
Plus i find t'ris is rarely punsihed, hate waiting lol

RoflDeLaMao

Oct 2, 2023
player base? i payed the sum of 4,5 mio to the pirat anf fly to Iltari station, wait 5 days... get only a gry square with comment "dunno how to get this area"... wtf :)

kilian87

Dec 9, 2018
i have a problem when i use the console to add item in the cargo i write the good sentence but it say false what i have to do

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How the hell can you have sex with T'ris? Every time she says I will not grand that request and in the mess room, you can't do anything.
It's annoying but when she's in the mess room. You have to give her that blue drink then you can have sex with her. It's too many steps just to fuck her daily. He's basically a simp on his ship.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
For punishment combos
T'ris: Hand, Heart, Hourglass
T'ris: Hand, Whip, Hourglass, Heart
Nimhe: Heart,Hand,Heart
Khelara: Hand,Heart,Hand

Think i need the four combos for Khelara and Nimhe. If anyone knows them

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Cant advance past first punishment level. Get bottoms off then thats it and cant unlock b-plug. What am i missing, only know one combo, and ones tou know will appreciate.
Plus i find t'ris is rarely punsihed, hate waiting lol
Combos
actions: pat, touch, wait, slap, buttplug
3-Combo 4-Combo 5-Combo
Nimhe t-p-t / p-s-t-s / s-b-t-s-t
T’Ris p-t-w / p-s-w-t / b-w-s-p-t
Khelara p-t-p / p-s-p-s / s-b-s-p-s

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Combos
actions: pat, touch, wait, slap, buttplug
3-Combo 4-Combo 5-Combo
Nimhe t-p-t / p-s-t-s / s-b-t-s-t
T’Ris p-t-w / p-s-w-t / b-w-s-p-t
Khelara p-t-p / p-s-p-s / s-b-s-p-s
To me your 'pat' symbol is what I would call slap, and your 'slap' symbol is what I would call the flogger. But good work figuring it out. I've only figured out the 2nd set for each girl. Still waiting to open up the butt plug. :giggle:

swagymcswagful

Sep 2, 2019
Bruh, why do people make their interweb games this complicated.

Not only is there multiple rooms in the ship, There is multiple floors with multiple rooms.
Then you have a Solar systems with multiple celestial bodies, that have multiple rooms.
Then multiple systems just top it all off.

One meta map, 3 different times of day, multiple soundtracks for mood setting of the galaxies (More old west inspire galaxy, Cyberpunk galaxy, waterworld galaxies, Ancient Greek galaxy etc)

Would not only be easier to follow for the user, but would create much better world building and an immersive experience, senpai.
You're working harder for a less accessible experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do i get the identification to buy from pet shop?
if you do a search here can find the answer already..
but to save your time and mine, i'll tell you , just need to do a quest for krognath (sell him 100 mixed of any krell products for sale or mine), when he ask for them ofc

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes