4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
May 20, 2020
When I try to load my save file from 0.9, It just goes back to the main page. Any ideas?
Saves are not compatible from version to version. You need to store your items in a multiverse pod and send it out and then open the new version and retrieve the pod with everything you sent yourself.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
When I try to load my save file from 0.9, It just goes back to the main page. Any ideas?
There's no save compatibility here.
That's why there's the multi-verse pod.

Re-install v 0.9,
(do the Ylee quest if you haven't),
load up your multi-verse pod with the items you want to send up to the next game,
Start up current version of game,
start new game,
pick which 'day' you want to start on (tip: Last choice is close to end of previous version),
go pick up your loaded multi-verse pod from waypoint in the '25%' band of the first star system.

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
I can't figure out how to delivery the drugs to the debris field. I click on it and it just going to mining or telling me I'm too tired. I couldn't find mention of a fix for this the thread. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Other delivery missions work, just not the one from the bar. Any help would be appreciated.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I can't figure out how to delivery the drugs to the debris field. I click on it and it just going to mining or telling me I'm too tired. I couldn't find mention of a fix for this the thread. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Other delivery missions work, just not the one from the bar. Any help would be appreciated.
mission places have an exclamation red sign , need to have at least that amount of cargo to fulfill them, check your cargo and see if have those marked on yellow needed for some mission

the tired message is because is already 22:00, so need to sleep first, if your mission is out of time, will lose one reputation point..

the mission from the bar? which one is that? krognath's? need to sell him during day hours the stuff on his ship, before 19:00 when he is at the bar

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I assume you

- have bought the drugs and have them in cargo
- are not using a mod like URM
- have installed the game in a fresh folder
- are going there on the right day (check mission log for _exact_ delivery day)

If all above is true, I would be interested in your save for analysis.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anybody got any 1.0 Save? doesnt have to be full save just one far into the game pls
You can see the gallery nicely sorted in "images/gallery" :)
Only anims don't play, for those you need to be in game.

If you start in the last restart point it shouldn't take long to see all new content, so that might be an option too.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i'd like to try the update but when I click "New Game" then Start the screen flickers and nothing happens
Completely unknown phenomenon...

- do you use a mod like URM?
- did you install the game over an old folder?
- Is it an unofficial port?
- do you run it inside renpy SDE with a newer renpy version?

If any of these: Please don't

Otherwise I would be interested in a save to analyze that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I cant seem to fit the 5 combo in, how did you manage it?
That is incomplete. To get max result you "only" need to finish in Level III for the time being.
Game is overhauled / expanded in V1.10

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
player base? i payed the sum of 4,5 mio to the pirat anf fly to Iltari station, wait 5 days... get only a gry square with comment "dunno how to get this area"... wtf :)
That sounds weird.
Your base by the way is on Tenaris (The reddish Planet) not on Iltari. Clicking on it should land your ship...

They grey square I have never seen... sounds weird. If you game is unmodded I can have a look at the save.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I lost my some of my bots during transit! o_O
I made a request to retrieve five from the arcade and only three made it back to me.

Never mind, turns out I didn't have the storage space to receive the bots.

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Also in krell space why do the clothes go back on?
It would be a nice silver lining in krell space that the punishment game reflects the better uniform for access

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Also in krell space why do the clothes go back on?
It would be a nice silver lining in krell space that the punishment game reflects the better uniform for access
Part of the spanking game progression is "pants off".
Storywise I just stick to "Punishment Protococols according to xyz" as a plot device where Crew can wear standard outfit for spanking...
And that saves me weird minigame progression issues and rerenders :)

I wish SJX that were a live 3D game where I could do such things on the fly... :)
But Unreal Engineis one shoe size too big for the project...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
But Unreal Engineis one shoe size too big for the project...
That reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask...
Why RenPy?
I know it's great for VNs, since it's built for exactly that purpose.
But, don't you have to do alot of 'bespoke' coding to get a game like this to work in RenPy?

Wouldn't Unity, or another engine, specifically designed for indie projects make more sense?
Since they've usually got the tools for making games built into the engine.
:unsure:

MrSweetCherry

May 30, 2021
You can see the gallery nicely sorted in "images/gallery" :)
Only anims don't play, for those you need to be in game.

If you start in the last restart point it shouldn't take long to see all new content, so that might be an option too.
lol you right xD I can just start a new game and decide where to start from. Thanks xD

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask...
Why RenPy?
I know it's great for VNs, since it's built for exactly that purpose.
But, don't you have to do alot of 'bespoke' coding to get a game like this to work in RenPy?

Wouldn't Unity, or another engine, specifically designed for indie projects make more sense?
Since they've usually got the tools for making games built into the engine.
:unsure:
The game started as a simple "retro" sandbox. For that Renpy is fine.
Then the minigames kind of escalated :)

Looking into Godot at the Moment checking for future game engines...

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
How do you use the Voron Hyperdrive's secondary functions? I've installed Wormhole Beacons but I'm still not sure how it works.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you use the Voron Hyperdrive's secondary functions? I've installed Wormhole Beacons but I'm still not sure how it works.
Beacons are for point to point jump operation to your base. The Voron gate on your base is only available in V1.10. The slots are prep for that

Reactions: Grim October
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes