4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the new version! I really liked much liked the new content!

The disciplining appealed a lot to me. Would of been nice if it showed the uniforms selected for the day, but you can rationalise it is before they dress up/down after your orders for the day. Though in Krell space maybe no so easy!

Thanks!
I'm glad to hear you like the game so far.

The disciplining has been been expanded in V1.10 :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
With V1.00 now out for a few days here is an outlook on V1.10 which I just wrapped the BETA up:

• New Main Quest
  • Expanded Disciplining Game
  • Verity Poledance
  • Sickbay and Crew Room 2
  • Dr. Moira onbarded into Crew
  • New job for Seraphine (Shopping, Surprise Crates)
  • GUI updates
  • Voron Hyperdrive Player Base Jumps
  • Cluster Mines
  • Navigable and Mineable Quthor system
  • GUI improvements…
  • BOT Balancing (& Slot Upgrades)
  • New exclusive items
  • New NSFW Scenes and animations
V1.10 is entering Early Access in a few days and will be publicly released 20th Nov. :)

screenshot0003.jpg

concept Moira dressed.jpg

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i need some help plz
I can't Accessing the Hypergate, everything is 100% upgrade but still can't accessing the Hypergate
View attachment 3025391 View attachment 3025395
I assume you need to progress with Vee first (The dark haired Alien you find in the Spaceship).
Do her Quest, free her from the Glass Casket, find her in the Lower Decks, make her a crew member and after two or three days the Gate quext kicks off.
(And hire Khelara in the Pirate Base too)

There is a walkthrough in the OP that explains that more in detail.

chinh1410

Jan 9, 2022
I assume you need to progress with Vee first (The dark haired Alien you find in the Spaceship).
Do her Quest, free her from the Glass Casket, find her in the Lower Decks, make her a crew member and after two or three days the Gate quext kicks off.
(And hire Khelara in the Pirate Base too)

There is a walkthrough in the OP that explains that more in detail.
i did, but still can't do it

1697991580548.png

chinh1410

Jan 9, 2022
oke, I just restart Space Journey X, everything good, i can get the license now, thx for your care :3
By the way, i like this game.

Reactions: yv0751

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
That is a questions referring to v1.00.
Public release will be on 22nd on F95 & itch.io.
Please submit non public version questions to the help discord (TLDR: yes, there is a way regarding the bots)
Hi, it's a public version now... Can you provide any clue? Than you ;)

orvis55

Nov 16, 2021
I'm stuck at Nimhe at 3 Sub but unwilling to take her pony outfit. AFAIK she has seen the video, as I haven't been able to get it in over 30 days of trying.

Also how do you get a 5 combo with discipline? To get the over the first bar of arousal they're too stressed to start / complete the 5 combo.

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
yv0751 is distracting us from pHonygirls
he has plenty of them in the stable
he is very naughty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please ask for ponygirls, they are fun to ride, Bumbling Bee can even host a race

p.s. pony walk script raises Nimhe SUB attribute above 5, discipline game will set it to 5, after that the pony-script will no longer raise Nimhe SUB - maybe bug or intended

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, it's a public version now... Can you provide any clue? Than you ;)
As to Bot numer in Pod:
I had the option for unlimited bots in the warehouse It works fine but there was an unresolved gameplay issue so i commented it out in the code until i know how to deal with it.

Issue was that warehouse and normal mv podn are persistent files.
So you could save your nice bots into the pod, restore and then save them again in the warehouse

Next game start would duplicate them.
Wasn't sure how to handle that (would need to introduce hashed ID's for every single bot part and deactivate doubles or just allow it...)

Last edited:

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
That way you can bring in your own gear with the MV Pod.
By the way, I (think I) understand the limitation of save compatibility. but wouldn't it be possible to "manage" some (if not all) variables as a Pod object. Then they would be "brought" from one version to the other, while not requiring save compatibility per se.

That might be more work to parse each variable, but I fully understand remarks regarding loosing the benefits of the time spent on a specific version to restart to a (often less developed) new starting point.
For instance I like to gring a little to get ahead of the required thresholds (or getting points in parallel of a grind to reach a threshold"), mostly for the sake of enjoying the game. But loosing this bonus points with the next release is getting more and more sadening...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
is there a trick to giving tris her first racy uniform.. almost day 45 thanks
After hiring Nimhe and doing a first space travel space patrol stops you.
They suspect you are pirates and you talk to Nimhe about it.
The idea comes up to pose as eccentric merchant vessel with equally eccentric uniforms.
BB-2 tells you there are some uniforms stored on the ship.
get them, give them to tris

(That and more is described in detail in the walkthrough and the quest log...)
If you tell me where you got hung up it might be helpful to write the quest log more precisely

PS: If you play with URM: Don't. Corrupts game state.

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Note about arcade and bots - it seems to me that intended idea was to give you additional source of income etc but you cant do anything with bot until your repair it and as i understand you need a lot of repair skill in your character to do that, and its kinda strange that you have to grind that stat a lot before you actually can do somthing with bots since for me they already trained and all but i cant use them cause i stuck at 70% repair value

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes