4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't seem to get a 2nd AI Core for my laser ... at the begining
To help new players out the first three AI Cores are in a loot table guaranteed drops if you defeat anything in combat.
The very first enemy you have to defeat without AI Core (just max everything else, should be fine)

After the first three drops, AI Cores are dropped by certain higher level enemies (thre's tons of them if you go for swarms or level 2,
3 enemies)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I don't seem to get a 2nd AI Core for my laser ... at the begining
are you doing bounties ? start with lvl2 as those are first that may drop them, once you get better weaponry and power for it, may go for tougher ones, take care to invest on ap boosters for your mkII engine as can add 3 points to your starting 3 ap

Reactions: yv0751

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Thinking about the future of the game, is there any basis that tells me if it is better for me to accept Zealots' proposal and receive the "Nova Disruptor Cannon", or go into battle with him?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thinking about the future of the game, is there any basis that tells me if it is better for me to accept Zealots' proposal and receive the "Nova Disruptor Cannon", or go into battle with him?
Accepting the proposal is the easy way, you will get the cannon but miss out on sex with kythera and a base upgrade (Voron gate with Instajump).
The zealot fights are tough though...

Reactions: Jotak

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When Khelara fixes the Holodeck and the princess demands a castle, there's a visual bug. You can continue, but it's jarring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
I'm burnt out on the grind & re-grind every new release. The 'Multi-verse pod' is, IMO just a blatant way to make it seem like there is more new content each month than there really is. You know your patrons are interested in the levelling of the crew & other npc's but you keep undoing their progress every month.

At this rate I'm gonna skip 6 months before I play this again.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I seem to recall that in the previous version you could get T'riss to go to level 2 pet training, but I can't seem to get that to happen in this one. I thought perhaps she didn't have enough submission, but I cannot raise that further through punishment for infractions.

I searched back through the tread and found two posts about the map fragments that you need for the library quest. I *think* you're supposed to get them from the precursor wreck, but I haven't found any when I fight that fight.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
When Khelara fixes the Holodeck and the princess demands a castle, there's a visual bug. You can continue, but it's jarring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, fixed a bunch of those sandbox glitches in V1.10. In V1.00 as soon as you change location, it resets to normal for the time being...

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
I'm kinda stuck with Khelara:
She is supposed to notice me after a few times spying on her showering ( according to the walkthrough ). But that just doesn't happen, no matter how often I spy on her.
Appreciation and exhibition on her are both at 3.
Giving her alcohol doesn't do anything either...

Is this a bug or am I missing something ( couldn't find any info in this thread )
I can't progress any further with the krell uniform quest until i get past that problem :(

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
She is supposed to notice me after a few times spying on her showering ( according to the walkthrough ). But that just doesn't happen, no matter how often I spy on her.

Is this a bug or am I missing something ( couldn't find any info in this thread )
I can't progress any further with the krell uniform quest until i get past that problem :(
Give her revealing uniform and wait 3 days for scene with nimhe tris and khelara, and give her one more time.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Hi,

the Shower Scene is purely optional and is not affecting the Krell Uniform Acceptance.

As Pablo1360 correctly pointed out, to have Khelara accept the Revealing uniform have the other 2 wear it for a few days (3 max) and then walk into the hallway during the day and a scene will play and khelara accepts the uniform.

Probably a bit too convoluted (but there should be a corresponding hint in the quest list)

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
Give her revealing uniform and wait 3 days for scene with nimhe tris and khelara, and give her one more time.
Hi,

the Shower Scene is purely optional and is not affecting the Krell Uniform Acceptance.

As Pablo1360 correctly pointed out, to have Khelara accept the Revealing uniform have the other 2 wear it for a few days (3 max) and then walk into the hallway during the day and a scene will play and khelara accepts the uniform.

Probably a bit too convoluted (but there should be a corresponding hint in the quest list)
thanks, that worked :)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I can't seem to get all the way trough the disciplining ...
need to do the combos already shown starting from first to unlock tools for other two, since only have 9 total moves to do all three combos is not an option for max performance, then may use only last two of them on nimhe for sure at least, on khelara don't reach max, need to end them three times at lvl 3 to get an achievement for that character (there is no need to fill the bar completely but reach any spot inside it, even getting some penalty by repeating moves)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the new version! I really liked much liked the new content!

The disciplining appealed a lot to me. Would of been nice if it showed the uniforms selected for the day, but you can rationalise it is before they dress up/down after your orders for the day. Though in Krell space maybe no so easy!

Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes