4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

XRealX

Nov 11, 2018
You watched only one of Alisons's Endings to the end even though you have all H-scenes?
I figured it out.
I took Alison to all the planets', but only to 2 places on each planet.
Even if the last place I took her was on another planet, I still always got the ending on the Dog's planet.
I think this is because I got Alison to the Snowy Mountains before the other planets.
I tried another save, where I visited only the Lacertans' places, and would you look at that! problem solved. I got the Lacertans' ending.

I hope this helps other people too. Thanks for helping me figure this out, xZecretX.

Last edited:

XRealX

Nov 11, 2018
This means that you are using version - 02/11/2019
A version with some bug fixes was released on - 14/11/2019
I've used the Final version.

But I figured out what went wrong:

I figured it out.
I took Alison to all the planets', but only to 2 places on each planet.
Even if the last place I took her was on another planet, I still always got the ending on the Dog's planet.
I think this is because I got Alison to the Snowy Mountains before the other planets.
I tried another save, where I visited only the Lacertans' places, and would you look at that! problem solved. I got the Lacertans' ending.

I hope this helps other people too. Thanks for helping me figure this out, xZecretX.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This means that you are using version - 02/11/2019
A version with some bug fixes was released on - 14/11/2019
Just a hint, you messed the quote up a bit (I just responded and the other person is out of context).
Edit: Make individual quotes or mention users instead, the way you did it only the specified person from who the quote is gets a message that they got quoted

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
help...im using windows and after downloading the exe mega file.. i cant open the file it says'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey now that the game is finally completed, I have one doubt ,does anyone have a save file containing the endings and epilogues ?

Also, I made few photoshop image of the space paws girls posing naked in various nature backgrounds including custom fan made full nude bodies of Giny and WPG as a token of thanks for the creators of the game

They are all in the zip file I also hope you like them

Also, I added the custom fan made full nude bodies of Giny and WPG

space paws main girls posing naked in various nature backgrounds

JIh4y8R.jpg mS5LVaO.jpg NjBqq6F.jpg

space paws all girls posing naked in various nature backgrounds fan made

G6Y42n1.jpg HrqT8Jz.jpg sKKP2e0.jpg

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hey now that the game is finally completed, I have one doubt ,does anyone have a save file containing the endings and epilogues ?

Also, I made few photoshop image of the space paws girls posing naked in various nature backgrounds including custom fan made full nude bodies of Giny and WPG as a token of thanks for the creators of the game

View attachment 474279 View attachment 474280 View attachment 474281

View attachment 474282 View attachment 474283 View attachment 474284
I don't have a save myself but if you just want it for checking out the gallery then you can just use the cheat "unlock gallery" and you'll be all set.

Reactions: dataxwolf

XRealX

Nov 11, 2018

View attachment 474279 View attachment 474280 View attachment 474281

View attachment 474282 View attachment 474283 View attachment 474284
nice

I completed the game and unlocked everything.
Check my replies above.

Here's the 100% save:

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Guys, I have a problem how can I play space paws when I no longer have flash player window in my operating system Windows 7 and the only thing that can work is when I use loop. Isn't there an active flash player to make the game working?

Reactions: Harmony Pegasus

XRealX

Nov 11, 2018
Guys, I have a problem how can I play space paws when I no longer have flash player window in my operating system Windows 7 and the only thing that can work is when I use loop. Isn't there an active flash player to make the game working?
Are you using the SWF file?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes