UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
That brings me to Golden Rush and the other option simply brings me back to the main room, so I really can't figure it out.
Oh, you're really right.
This is a secret ending, when you get imprisoned by a She-Wolf, you need to have enough intelligence (7 or more), build up an encrypted one on the table while reading the notes (In my opinion from 2 days), this will give you an additional choice during a conversation with a She-Wolf.

The second option is that you will find an attached note (All on the same table, but it can only be caught on the last day), which will also give you this opportunity.

P.S. As I said - I don't remember all the endings and they're not even listed in the menu, so don't be surprised if you find something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rains43

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, you're really right.
This is a secret ending, when you get imprisoned by a She-Wolf, you need to have enough intelligence (7 or more), build up an encrypted one on the table while reading the notes (In my opinion from 2 days), this will give you an additional choice during a conversation with a She-Wolf.

The second option is that you will find an attached note (All on the same table, but it can only be caught on the last day), which will also give you this opportunity.

P.S. As I said - I don't remember all the endings and they're not even listed in the menu, so don't be surprised if you find something else.
That's it, thanks! Finally got all the endings!

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Endings 25 to 32 are missing from the gallery
I'm already working on another project, maybe you're right. Moreover, there are not even all endings in the Ending menu, I did it in a hurry and could have missed something.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes