YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
So I had the same issue that I can't go anywhere from my previous save. I was, however, able to watch Lune's new scene (which was pretty good). Other than that, is there anything worth replaying for, or I can just skip the update?
There's basically nothing else worth replaying for

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
There's basically nothing else worth replaying for
If it's worth for replaying is in the eye of the beholder. I've played it again and didn't regret. :D

There are several new scenes and in this case the storyline - timeline changed a bit too.
e.g. new girls, nice to see at, but not many new sex scenes,
but this is a comic (sex-)adventure game and not a click-fuck-game,
where you have sex in every room only on enter it. ;)

And as JoyRideX said: "... old saves can't be used after updates, due to the many changes."
... so you maybe didn't saw the new scenes, if you've used an old save.

I can only recommend - give it a try :)

PS: I found the save files on 2 locations
1.) C:\Users\#username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceRescue-##
2.) inside the game folder SRCP_5_5-January_2021-5.5-pc\game\saves

I made a more or less° clear save with asteroid game finished with 13 and 15 waves.
° so nothing more than the most necessary dialogues with Lune

Extract it into the folder(s) as mentioned above and as the filename might suggest,
the save can be found afterwards within the game on the 9th page.
... I wanted to avoid conflicts with the existing saved games. View attachment 9-6-LT1.zip

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
so first time playing, i'm stuck ad can't seem to find anything helpful on the forum. so i've finished the photoshoot.... and now nothing? what quest should i be aiming for next? is something supposed to trigger somewhere?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
so first time playing, i'm stuck ad can't seem to find anything helpful on the forum. so i've finished the photoshoot.... and now nothing? what quest should i be aiming for next? is something supposed to trigger somewhere?
You've only done one shoot? If so talk to her about a more shoots.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
You've only done one shoot? If so talk to her about a more shoots.
no, two shoots, if i recall? did nude shoot and the follow-up with her until she says she's sending pictures out and will swing by room if she gets a response.
attached save ,if it helps.

Reactions: JoyRideX

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
no, two shoots, if i recall? did nude shoot and the follow-up with her until she says she's sending pictures out and will swing by room if she gets a response.
attached save ,if it helps.
I got the same problem, there's supposed to be a timeskip but... it isn't happening.

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Hey!

After Lune send in the holo's, just explore the ship (go to hallway west) until the Captain mentions mail has arrived.

Good luck!

PS. There will become a walkthrough available in the next 2 weeks or so :)

Reactions: libertypics

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is not very obvious how to get a print cable. I have been checking all possible areas and there just doesn't seem to be a solution. Neither logical or otherwise.

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
I checked the cargo room and did the new scene with lune but the new room in the spa room is still wet, what do I do?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes