starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
So after playing 7.5 version I must say I can not figure how on earth where to find The god damm mop
Go to the Shuttle bay location, where Luna works, It's the red room with the yellow ship in the middle. Click on the Contamination Chamber (it kind of looks like a sauna) seen in the start of the game and the mop is on the left side near the chamber window. :) I've attached a pic, I've already collected mine but it's supposed to be right at the edge of the screen, on the left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I went back 5 pages till I hit the 7.0 change log. I did not see a 7.5 changelog.
It's here.

• A total of 204 new images were added to the game, which are part of:
  • New location: 2 Crew Hallways
  • New Location: Crew Lounge
  • New Location: Telecope Lounge
  • New Location: Medbay Entrance
  • New Location: Medbay Office
  • 2 XXX scenes for Yi-jie
  • Various new character poses, items and additional story art.

Then there's also:

• Fixed the bugs & spelling errors you found, thanks!

Reactions: gourmet135

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Go to the Shuttle bay location, where Luna works, It's the red room with the yellow ship in the middle. Click on the Contamination Chamber (it kind of looks like a sauna) seen in the start of the game and the mop is on the left side near the chamber window. :) I've attached a pic, I've already collected mine but it's supposed to be right at the edge of the screen, on the left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah finally figured out yesterday, thanks though bro, I legit love this game glad I bought The steam version.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
So I can't get into the medbay, and I'm not sure how to get past Keen's lack of sexual endurance with YuiJe

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
So I can't get into the medbay, and I'm not sure how to get past Keen's lack of sexual endurance with YuiJe
If Med-bay is locked that is most probably because you are using an old save and it got bugged (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). You can start a new game and select the option to skip to Junkers. This way you immediately can play both missions with all the new content.

As for Keen's sexual endurance: Make sure to choose to satisfy her twice. Obviously, you will fail both times. The second time Keen gets the idea to talk to his clone. Go to Keen's bedroom and talk to Clone Keen to stat the next phase of the quest.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes