Kambo

Jan 25, 2018
It's 2021 and people are still giving dark-skinned characters pink nipples. :rolleyes:

Aside from that, this game is wonderfully wholesome. But jeez, haven't seen that since the M&F days.

Reactions: Socko55 and Beetle

nonospot

May 15, 2020
I know, I know there is an android version... BUT I'll still say it, it works great on joiplay, even compressed and if you got a tab with a stylus it's really nice with this game that got a pointnclic feel.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I installed an android version on a phone yesterday (to start from scratch, since old saves don't work with the new version).

How does one move the ship in asteroid minigame or combine items? Usually we did it with keys or mouse but no matter what i touch on a phone, nothing works?

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
its says it doesn´t work like its on lunchbreak....
you need to be asked by the massuse alien lady for a towel, then you need to have the dirty towel and the detergent (found in the store room with the mail in it) in your inv before the spanner icon shows on the sink then he will wash the towel.

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
Also stuck at the sink like the others. Washbot is on break and nothing else is relevant in the kitchen.
you need the detergent from the mail store room as well, it only lets you wash the towel after you have been asked for a towel from the massuse alien lady (forget her name) then the mouse icon will change to a spanner when you hover over the kitchen sink.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
According to the Patreon, the next big update (7.5) is going to feature some content of the Doctor.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes