cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The game is unplayable for me it seems to have a larger resolution than my monitor and I do not see how the change it. Any buttons I think are off screen.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpaceSlutAdventures-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
hint for those that are willing to play this

You randomly explode if you shoot without hitting an enemy, which i think is their bandaid fix on shooting infintely

So only shoot when you can hit an enemy and you shouldnt explode(?)

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
hint for those that are willing to play this

You randomly explode if you shoot without hitting an enemy, which i think is their bandaid fix on shooting infintely

So only shoot when you can hit an enemy and you shouldnt explode(?)
Correction, you randomly explode while shooting, period.

• Haha
Reactions: DansHampf

PM21

May 1, 2018
This game having blind jumps into soft locks is the only comment anyone needs to make about it. Went right before getting a key you didn't know was to the left? Restart the level, fucker. The final level has a soft lock if you don't jump onto a platform. You'll fall to the left or the right of it and you'll be trapped because you can't jump high enough to get out. And you might think jumping down is the smart thing to do at first because from the elevated platform you can't see enemies that might be walking, leaving you to jump blindly onto that one enemy you didn't see.

It's actually astonishing considering the near 40 years of game design concerning what is and is not intelligent level design. This is the H game equivalent of some 8 year old's Mario Maker level.

Reactions: toplaygames

CassandraFrost

Apr 4, 2024
Side Scroller hentai game genre is always the best even if the game itself is mediocre. Game doesn't look bad though, but I hate the female MC.. she's fookin ugly :KEK:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
You are not allowed here, you shouldn't even be playing games. You should be working on your game 24/7 so I can finally play a finished version of that wonderful game.

(I'm kidding about the "not allowed here" part... ... Now get to work already!)

____

BTW, i tried to understand why we keep exploding at random and couldn't find any logic behind it. I'm assuming it is just a bug. And judging by Dis Irae, I doubt this bug will ever be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
This game having blind jumps into soft locks is the only comment anyone needs to make about it. Went right before getting a key you didn't know was to the left? Restart the level, fucker. The final level has a soft lock if you don't jump onto a platform. You'll fall to the left or the right of it and you'll be trapped because you can't jump high enough to get out. And you might think jumping down is the smart thing to do at first because from the elevated platform you can't see enemies that might be walking, leaving you to jump blindly onto that one enemy you didn't see.

It's actually astonishing considering the near 40 years of game design concerning what is and is not intelligent level design. This is the H game equivalent of some 8 year old's Mario Maker level.
Not that I don't agree with you, but you can use PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN to look up and down.

I use it all the time to see if the lower platform is safe.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
is there a gallery? Probably not considering dev’s other games. Nice h-scenes but hellishly boring playthrough.

PM21

May 1, 2018
Not that I don't agree with you, but you can use PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN to look up and down.

I use it all the time to see if the lower platform is safe.
Wild, page up and down just sped it up. At least the feature is there if I just didn't see it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote