dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Question for the developer: Would it be possible to have pregnancy related "kinks" in the future? Some alien chick would want you to knock her up or whatever you come up with.

Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Male protagonist. I don't know if Ranli will make a female protagonist in the future, it would take a lot of work.
Iirc he considered originally, but you'd have to pretty much make two games at that point - and one at this scale is ambitious enough already.
Question for the developer: Would it be possible to have pregnancy related "kinks" in the future? Some alien chick would want you to knock her up or whatever you come up with.
I see you haven't made your all-seeing AI girlfriend jealous yet...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
male protag only or can you select?...
Only male, Shehreyar - I actually really wanted to make a female alt, but like NoStepOnSnek and chessfort say, it wuld just be too much work!
Hehe - if you choose Morgana in the second Virtualworld scene (on the beach), Ending 1 gives you the Preggernut kink ;) MC's gonna be a daddy! :ROFLMAO: For fans of Preg, Krathi would also be a good choice in the Brig... you did not use protection!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shairi 3D and L30

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh my... Ci-Ci will not be amused when we add that to our score sheet :ROFLMAO:
Fortunately - if you play it right - Ci-Ci's jealousy will dissipate. She's more upset about the lack of attention you've paid her than any real possessiveness... a bit of TLC and her natural instinct to share with friends should emerge :p

Course... she'll still give you a right bollocking every time she finds out about a new sprog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder and L30

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Wow, this game is nuts! I generally hate this kind of games but the interaction, multiple choices and the story itself are absolutely great. Also you can see he laid the foundation for much more to come in the story. I'm just disappointed that I was so involved that I rushed to the end and now I have to wait for more :mad:

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow, this game is nuts! I generally hate this kind of games but the interaction, multiple choices and the story itself are absolutely great. Also you can see he laid the foundation for much more to come in the story. I'm just disappointed that I was so involved that I rushed to the end and now I have to wait for more :mad:
:D Thanks abadguy! Lol, well there's plenty more to come... all every bit as nuts :ROFLMAO:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It may be rude, but really, every one has their limit to answering the same question, over and over again, when a simple search can do.
Everyone has their limit to not answering that question properly for 6 consecutive months?

The current password has been mentioned by name 4 times. Ever. And 2 of those were when it was concurrent with the old password as a different tier of unlocks. In the entire thread's history only 13 individuals have ever bothered actually answering the question and only 2 did so more than once. Over 2 years and 190+ pages, with most of them being within the same span of a few months.

Do not try and claim 'answer fatigue' when the question is rarely addressed to begin with and people who didn't even answer properly once are giving snarky replies.

So please, if you have a question, use the search function first to see if it hasn't been answered already. Because chances are, it has... in this case, a year ago.
Like I said, passwords are commonly updated, it is completely reasonable to assume the password has been changed especially when the first result when you actually do search is outdated, it's counter-intuitive to assume the second year old password would work instead.

This would be easily solved by merely adding it to the OP, and if the dev who is hosting the OP is unwilling to do so then the mods can insert it themselves (as they've done before in previous threads).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone has their limit to not answering that question properly for 6 consecutive months?

The current password has been mentioned by name 4 times. Ever. And 2 of those were when it was concurrent with the old password as a different tier of unlocks. In the entire thread's history only 13 individuals have ever bothered actually answering the question and only 2 did so more than once. Over 2 years and 190+ pages, with most of them being within the same span of a few months.

Do not try and claim 'answer fatigue' when the question is rarely addressed to begin with and people who didn't even answer properly once are giving snarky replies.

Like I said, passwords are commonly updated, it is completely reasonable to assume the password has been changed especially when the first result when you actually do search is outdated, it's counter-intuitive to assume the second year old password would work instead.

This would be easily solved by merely adding it to the OP, and if the dev who is hosting the OP is unwilling to do so then the mods can insert it themselves (as they've done before in previous threads).
Patrons in this thread are generally respectful of RanliLabz due his engagement with his fans and speedy public releases so they don't release the patreon passwords. It has never changed though and, due to a combination of there not being a second chance to enter it and Ranli being good people it almost certainly won't.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I'm just following the walkthrough, in the shower i didn't get the option ro enable or disable the bull content with the blonde, what happened ?

chessfort

Nov 3, 2019
are there any scenes with Sam atm?
There is one scene in the virtual world where you have the option to let aliens seduce Sam. To get there you have to go down the Morgana path though. That is the only scene for now I think, but I'm sure Ranli has something planned for Sam in the next few updates ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
A big thanks to ShangTsung for an amaxing 5* review! :love: Hugely appreciated, and glad that you enjoyed the game and the kink-system so much :D
I'm just following the walkthrough, in the shower i didn't get the option ro enable or disable the bull content with the blonde, what happened ?
Ah - that one is only available if you didn't enable the Niceguy kink in the Decontamination scene (it's a bit rough ;)) I may look into making the content blockers like Niceguy and Silverback possible to disable at any time.
are there any scenes with Sam atm?
Just some fantasies so far - and the coming Remaster update beefs a couple of those up a bit. There won't be any 'real' scenes with Sam until Phase 2 where you can set about romancing the other cadets ;) PS: as well as the 'cybersam' scene chessfort
mentioned on the Morgana route, there's a very long Sam music video if you choose Luke in the Brig :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ShangTsung

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Is it a free roam game ?? & Femdom avoidable ?? & Game completed ??
Free roam no, Femdom avoidable...sort of...there is one Femdom scene you can skip entirely but there are some consequences or benefits of doing so (depending on your perspective)...and there is a scene you could potentially argue is Femdom-ish but it might be a stretch...game completed, that's a negative. The game is a very ambitious undertaking but updates are regular as the Developer is awesome and very interactive.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes