SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah.....it saddens me.....a lot
It's the typical milking phase a lot of devs enter, the good ones work hard even after they have a solid sub base, some even work harder. But most just start to eventually coast on what they already have to net in a continued sub base.
Now in this case Im not to upset as Im not a sub personally, so its no loss for me (even though I would like new content, I cant say Im owed anything), but I've been burnt several times before by subbing to devs who when they got popular started to just coast.

Reactions: Dyson

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is that shapehifter dead dead? Will there be content with her in the future?
At the end of her scene we saw that a part of her is still in our spaceship. And she was added Virtual Stable even we saw her for a little time. I think that means we will see her again for a long time.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Why is the game sending me back to the main menu after 5 days ? Did I mess up somewhere or you can't even explore the content of a sandbox game ? :WaitWhat:

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
It's the typical milking phase a lot of devs enter, the good ones work hard even after they have a solid sub base, some even work harder. But most just start to eventually coast on what they already have to net in a continued sub base.
Now in this case Im not to upset as Im not a sub personally, so its no loss for me (even though I would like new content, I cant say Im owed anything), but I've been burnt several times before by subbing to devs who when they got popular started to just coast.
Usually it's just burnout and not intentional exploitation

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The content for all of the updates this year so far had actually been planned by Ranli since January. He posted a schedule back then with descriptions for all of them up to June.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, he hasn't actually deviated much from the plans. The March and April updates ended up combined in the end, and the May update included Chad's dream instead of Cici's, probably so that there would be both Gay and Straight content for the update.

He hasn't developed any original Holodeck missions so far, which is a shame, as I think this is one of the main reasons why the 2nd season feels so empty and content-less so far. He had introduced so many characters to interact with, but most of the missions right now are by guest writers that promote their own games and characters. The February update was probably the only really "solid" update so far because it actually utilized the original characters and had them interacting.

I have pretty mixed feelings about the overall pace of the development. While clearly it allows for consistent updates that are (mostly) on schedule, it is kind of ridiculous when you think about it - it has taken half a year to create one in-game day. At this rate the game won't be finished in a reasonable amount of time. On the other hand, this is a one-man project, and I wouldn't pretend to know how time-consuming and exhausting game development is. Ranli seems to have found a pace that works for him, and it's probably better than having the updates come out months apart, like with the bunk updates, but, imo, I still want them to have a bit more substance to them.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Why is the game sending me back to the main menu after 5 days ? Did I mess up somewhere or you can't even explore the content of a sandbox game ? :WaitWhat:
The sandbox part of the game is still in development, unfortunately, it only goes up to the 4th day so far.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Season one was great, looking forward to season 2.
Though I prefer season's 1 VN design, season 2 seems to veer off into sandbox, which I hope it won't do.
Never been a fan of sandbox games tbh.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
i still love this game so much,
first downloaded game from this forum,
first sensation of choosing amazing paths to explorer in this vast adventure (y)
We wonder which next update will bring :love:

HanaMina.gif

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes