COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The thing that bugs me a bit is the fact that your love interest still doesn't matter
Why would the love interest matter at this stage?.. What day is it? 4... 5? This MC is not Don Juan, no way he was going to seduce anyone in less than a decade without a kick up his ass :p.

God I hate passive MC's soo much, if only there wasn't so many other aspects of this game that I love.

Reactions: kkai

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
So instead of "spying on the dreams of Anna and Cis" we get Anna and Cole instead!
After waiting months for some Cici content "How fucking awesome"...said no one ever. :poop:

Reactions: Wolf14 and ARB582

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Why would the love interest matter at this stage?.. What day is it? 4... 5? This MC is not Don Juan, no way he was going to seduce anyone in less than a decade without a kick up his ass :p.

God I hate passive MC's soo much, if only there wasn't so many other aspects of this game that I love.
A passive MC can be compensated with other characters being active. But whatever floats your boat. Your tastes are your tastes after all.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A passive MC can be compensated with other characters being active. But whatever floats your boat. Your tastes are your tastes after all.
A strange post... Has something been lost in translation? you make a comment about my tastes that don't make sense in context with my post. I was agreeing with you that I also want the MC to be more proactive (I dislike passive MC's).

But considering the in game time scale & his personality I don't think it's reasonable to expect him to engage with a Love Interest so soon, that's not "my taste" it's just my read on this character. Even with a sexually permissive LI, his own upbringing would cock block him, LI's are the main course, he needs to start with some appetizers
JM2C, (not my taste :p)

My taste would be for the MC to have made them all his sex slaves by now, (or at least laid some ground work :cautious:) and start conquering that planet of pixies (shopping for so cock warmers), Hell during the wrestling scene I so wanted him to jam his cock up the Sarges ass... sure it would have resulted in a brutal death but totally worth it :devilish:

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I notice the walkthrough mod (on the first post) isn't there anymore (apparently the account associated with it was terminated "for gross violations" of the terms of service).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
was the Anna beach scene new? it was new to me but I'm can't remember if I played the previous update

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes