pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
You answer "sensitive fragile guys" to the question "what's not to love"?

That sounds like you think sensitive guys shouldn't be loved.

Yikes. I'm sorry you feel that way.
Thanks, but this not the point :) It was my answer to the question "What's not to love?" but in connection with "he's got one of the largest cocks" ;)

smuglordmug

Nov 14, 2016
forced ntr, trash.
there actually isn't any ntr in the game yet. the few ntr scenes that exist are all fantasies. for ntr to exist the protagonist would have to be in a relationship with someone, which he isn't. you can disable any sharing content by the choices you make. you also have to choose to see any scenes that are remotely close to ntr. if you're seeing anything like that it's because of the choices you made. you might be a natural cuck.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 1214585

Overview:
You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-11
Developer: RanliLabz - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 2.4.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Other Content:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v2.4.1): - - MEGA - -

Update Only: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - F95 Fan Sigs - Patreon Password

* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

View attachment 1214577 View attachment 1214578 View attachment 1214579 View attachment 1214580 View attachment 1214581 View attachment 1214582

This after many years, this game still is one of top 5 best games in this forum so far.
Still gives the chills re-playing it and exploring new paths and different decisions along the way,
we love mc's sister so much! (y)

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a way for the MC to become more of a twink/sissy/femboish? I swear I played this game like a year or two ago and saw a route in the game that foreshadowed him becoming one but never got far enough in or it wasn't implemented. Does anyone know?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way for the MC to become more of a twink/sissy/femboish? I swear I played this game like a year or two ago and saw a route in the game that foreshadowed him becoming one but never got far enough in or it wasn't implemented. Does anyone know?
We're not far enough in to tell, we're only at day 4 or 5 IIRC, there have been a tonne of kinks touched on so I imagine it's well within the realms of possibility.

Reactions: Boodstain
Feb 12, 2022
Not implemented currently. For now MC's working on those muscles.
(There's one holomission where he inhabits a female body, but I guess that's not what you want).

I personally don't think that a complete, permanent fb/sissy transformation is likely. However, it could definitely play a role with certain LI (such as Cole).

Reactions: Boodstain

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Not implemented currently. For now MC's working on those muscles.
(There's one holomission where he inhabits a female body, but I guess that's not what you want).

I personally don't think that a complete, permanent fb/sissy transformation is likely. However, it could definitely play a role with certain LI (such as Cole).
Yeah I'm not into manly figures getting fucked, no hate towards those who do of course, but if I was gonna do a sub route I'd have to go down that route. And generally I don't like the TF's from male to female or female to male, so not really what I'm looking for. I think if you make your MC a sex just stick with it, changing it makes the game messy and adds on a ton of development that could otherwise go into one route that is finished faster.

That being said thx for replying, hopefully we get one but till then I'm gonna probably just avoid this game till then, at least a sub route down this game. Dom routes are good but there's too many scenes (in my opinion) in this game that try and get the MC to be a sub and I'm disappointed the options there are really bland or outright boring due to the staleness of their character with the giga-jacked body but no opportunity to become weaker or less jock-like with submissive choices/sex.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
We're not far enough in to tell, we're only at day 4 or 5 IIRC, there have been a tonne of kinks touched on so I imagine it's well within the realms of possibility.
Hopefully, the game has a lot of kinks tbh I'm surprised they don't play much into developing the character, makes it really hard to go down other routes when the character looks the same every time.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
when is the next update
The new update is now available to all patreon tiers today, so the public release should probably be in a day or two.

It contains the rest of day 4: you get the ending to the scene in the dining hall with Sam and the robot, and then you get two new dream sequences, one with Chad and one with Anna, both contain a sex scene.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpacCorpseXXX v2.4.3.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Picato3
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes