Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Beccause you can. Every situation you are presented with the all options on how you want to proceed regardless of previous decisions. Damn you asked the question and he answered it four times.
Seems like you don't understand what a question is, if you are getting this salty and jumping on someone else's question.
I asked where he got his information from because I was trying to evaluate if he had knowledge I didn't.

I've played this WIP too, just because something has been one way in the past, doesn't mean it will necessarily be that way in the future, particularly since they did such a big change between the first and second part.

My gut feeling is that we are getting the same challenges now, despite our previous choices is because the system isn't working as intended (WIP, go figure). If there is a post from a member of the Dev team that clears this confusion up then I'd love to read it.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
does this game have in game gallery replay? its been years since i played and i dont remember o_O also if not and after more than 4 years not single modder decided this game is worth that effort that sad man:D

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
This was my honest concern, the dev knows how the majority of us want to bang Cis
Except, no he doesn't. Some people in here might be pretty vocal about her, but Patreon voters are overwhelmingly in favor on focusing on the Male characters than the Female characters, the male character polls consistently get double the votes that female ones do and Cis isn't even the top female character, that is Fatima. Cis is in the middle of the bottom half, not particularly wanted, not particularly unwanted either; that little honor goes to Anna, but she was originally written to be a crucial part of the plot as the Main love interest, so she gets a little more attention.

That said, Ranli wants this to be a bi game, so every main love interest gets 1 focused update every update cycle, currently 1 cycle is 6 months. The top characters get their updates first, as well as some extra scenes here and there. Cis' update is one of the last updates planned for this cycle, I think it's suppossed to come out on may(?). There was an image posted a few pages back about what is planned for this cycle, might want to check that one out to see when the content you want is coming out.

Seems like you don't understand what a question is, if you are getting this salty and jumping on someone else's question.
I asked where he got his information from because I was trying to evaluate if he had knowledge I didn't.

I've played this WIP too, just because something has been one way in the past, doesn't mean it will necessarily be that way in the future, particularly since they did such a big change between the first and second part.

My gut feeling is that we are getting the same challenges now, despite our previous choices is because the system isn't working as intended (WIP, go figure). If there is a post from a member of the Dev team that clears this confusion up then I'd love to read it.
Originally the choices you made during season 1 were meant to be how content for season 2 and 3 were filtered, but since he bundled up together some hard to get fetishes in one or two scenes, he made the filter list at the start of season 2, last I heard that one is meant to be final, if you're seeing content you filtered out during season 2 you might want to report it as a bug in the discord, Ranli doesn't check this forum anymore.

does this game have in game gallery replay? its been years since i played and i dont remember o_O also if not and after more than 4 years not single modder decided this game is worth that effort that sad man:D
Load a save, open up the Stable and every scene you've unlocked that involve the characters there will be available, the Stable doesn't work from the main menu, nor can you check scenes you've not unlocked in that save even if you did in another.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Originally the choices you made during season 1 were meant to be how content for season 3 and 3 were filtered, but since he bundled up together some hard to get fetishes in one or two scenes, he made the filter list at the start of season 2, last I heard that one is meant to be final, if you're seeing content you filtered out during season 2 you might want to report it as a bug in the discord, Ranli doesn't check this forum anymore.
That's more or less what I thought (though I hoped it was more a case of variations in the MC's reactions/choices rather than outright blocking content), Rani's fetish definitions are fairly narrow, seems a shame that future acceptable variations might be blocked because you aren't into the last specific example.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It does though it's only accessible during a playthrough (with scenes from that playthrough), when you return to the main menu it's wiped... hopefully it's be fixed in future versions

Reactions: kktcross

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Except, no he doesn't. Some people in here might be pretty vocal about her, but Patreon voters are overwhelmingly in favor on focusing on the Male characters than the Female characters, the male character polls consistently get double the votes that female ones do and Cis isn't even the top female character, that is Fatima. Cis is in the middle of the bottom half, not particularly wanted, not particularly unwanted either; that little honor goes to Anna, but she was originally written to be a crucial part of the plot as the Main love interest, so she gets a little more attention.

That said, Ranli wants this to be a bi game, so every main love interest gets 1 focused update every update cycle, currently 1 cycle is 6 months. The top characters get their updates first, as well as some extra scenes here and there. Cis' update is one of the last updates planned for this cycle, I think it's suppossed to come out on may(?). There was an image posted a few pages back about what is planned for this cycle, might want to check that one out to see when the content you want is coming out.
Being doggedly set in my ways, my enjoyment of games stems from a singular hetero perspective. This is in no way a judgment of persons that participate in alternative lifestyles, if everyone was the same life would be exponentially boring.

I can understand Fatima's popularity, the white pubes are oddly alluring. I look earnestly forward to the day that little firecracker (Cis) gets what will hopefully be an animated sex scene.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This game hit a massive wall in enjoyability when it became a disjointed mission select game instead of a fluid story.

Seems like a game I’ll have to check back in a year or more for any substantial gameplay to have been dropped.
Yeah, it's completely off the rails. The story was just good enough to keep me coming back. Now I'm just wondering if its ever going to get back to the story or if this is just the game now.

Reactions: mofonistik

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Oh man, I'm really getting tired of this VR nonsense.
It used to be quite funny in between, but now it seems to be the only thing left in the game.

And above all, how long is this stuff going to go on? One combat point here, one XP point there.
That's ridiculous when I see that we have to collect several hundred points for each branch.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh man, I'm really getting tired of this VR nonsense.
It used to be quite funny in between, but now it seems to be the only thing left in the game.

And above all, how long is this stuff going to go on? One combat point here, one XP point there.
That's ridiculous when I see that we have to collect several hundred points for each branch.
Somebody wants his game very long :)

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I don't care much for the "choose your mission" gameplay either, but I think that could be just because the options are trickling in so gradually.

It also kind of makes sense to do sequences like those. We were shown all of the branches of the military and what characteristic they look for, so it makes sense to create some kind of mechanic that lets you level up your stats so you can be sorted in the most appropriate house or whatever.

But, yeah, it feels like an unfulfilling mess in its current state, and I don't see how that will change in any short amount of time.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I don't care much for the "choose your mission" gameplay either, but I think that could be just because the options are trickling in so gradually.

It also kind of makes sense to do sequences like those. We were shown all of the branches of the military and what characteristic they look for, so it makes sense to create some kind of mechanic that lets you level up your stats so you can be sorted in the most appropriate house or whatever.

But, yeah, it feels like an unfulfilling mess in its current state, and I don't see how that will change in any short amount of time.
yes it's clearly something that will make much more sense when you have a decent roster of missions to choose from and some good development of the story. I also don't bother to play the game after every update. Although it should be noted that he's become pretty punctual to deliver an update per month.

I don't mind the structure that much and I would even comment the dev to try doing something different and refreshing that deviates from the usual overused VN format, what I'm really worried about is that the training period is supposed to be 90 days and we're barely at the fifth (or fourth?), I don't see how the pace can be sustained, especially if the flow of guest missions (that free the dev of time to do other things instead of just churning missions) is going to dry, as we already see it happening. I'm not sure the dev thought it that far.
I hope that there'll be readjustments to the formula -maybe with some multiple-day missions in the real world (and not in the virtual reality) that might allow the MC to also develop the relationship with the various characters, or some acceleration of the timing.

Fantalon

Jul 23, 2019
I don't mind so much that the entirety of the game somewhat changed, however the only thing that sucks in my opinion is that you can only choose so many missions before the story just progresses and you can't go into some sort of sandbox afterwords to actually see all the missions. You have to go back to a prior save in order to fully experience everything.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't mind so much that the entirety of the game somewhat changed, however the only thing that sucks in my opinion is that you can only choose so many missions before the story just progresses and you can't go into some sort of sandbox afterwords to actually see all the missions. You have to go back to a prior save in order to fully experience everything.
I tend to agree with the devs choice here, there is only so much time in the day, and the point of this seems to be to fine tune your MC for unique endings and not a linear VN.
Fairly sure the missed missions will still be there to choose the next day.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

dranoman

Apr 11, 2021
I tend to agree with the devs choice here, there is only so much time in the day, and the point of this seems to be to fine tune your MC for unique endings and not a linear VN.
Fairly sure the missed missions will still be there to choose the next day.
We don't really need VR sims and putting a pause on the main story for two years to split paths. It could simply gain you points for branches based on your dialogue choices like every other VN. Or a single montage of training where your choices pick your path.

This current method stinks of "let me find a way to stretch the development time to keep pulling patreon money."

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We don't really need VR sims and putting a pause on the main story for two years to split paths. It could simply gain you points for branches based on your dialogue choices like every other VN. Or a single montage of training where your choices pick your path.

This current method stinks of "let me find a way to stretch the development time to keep pulling patreon money."
What do you expect a fresh cadet to do? they are only a few days away from the MC's homeworld? you expect them to be thrown into combat? I'm not 100% into the disjointed flow either but within context it makes sense that VR "training" would be a thing.
like every other VN
This isn't supposed to be a VN dude, it's supposed to be a sandbox, or at least some kind of Sandbox hybrid.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes