Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Patreon doesn't allow bestiality.
They do allow animal-like monsters/aliens though. Dosen't even necessarily have to look like monsters, they just can't be called an animal. Legend of Queen Opala has been on patreon for over a decade(despite having some straight up besty fan-arts in there). There is a red dog they call a Magihound that gets plenty of action and its literally just a dog with red fur lmao

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly love seeing the MC's development. The contrast from the first part of the game to the current part is pretty big, he's really coming into his own. Getting through his naïve, easily manipulated, and submissive tendencies in the begginning was hard but I feel like the pay off is already starting to feel good. He hasn't completely gotten rid of those tendencies but he's becoming more confident and more assertive, he still has a ways to go but he's getting there and I love to see it. This might be the most invested I've been in a MC for one of these games.

Sep 13, 2020
Damn it, I need a season 1 installation also no more walkthrough mods for this looks like so it sucks to try and get the best outcome with relationships

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Be nice for a walkthrough mod or a built-in one, I miss the old one tbh
bit early for a walkthrough, pretty sure nothing matters yet, you score points but there is absolutely nothing in the game yet that uses them AFAIK. just pick options that feel right to you, so far it just boils down to whether you prefer gay or straight scenes.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think I ever figured out if more Bi content was possible while avoiding strictly gay content. Beefy dude on beefy dude is not my thing. But if there's an MMF threesome and some play between the two Ms during it, that can be entertaining, as well as Male on Trap/Twink.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I don't think I ever figured out if more Bi content was possible while avoiding strictly gay content. Beefy dude on beefy dude is not my thing. But if there's an MMF threesome and some play between the two Ms during it, that can be entertaining, as well as Male on Trap/Twink.
Generally all sexual content is optional. You can simply pursue the guys you find appealing and ignore/keep it platonic with the rest.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Generally all sexual content is optional. You can simply pursue the guys you find appealing and ignore/keep it platonic with the rest.

But what if you don't want to pursue the guy at all, but there's a scene later with the guy and another person... and you want that, but not the earlier one?

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
But what if you don't want to pursue the guy at all, but there's a scene later with the guy and another person... and you want that, but not the earlier one?
You can still opt into that content. You can choose almost completely on an scene-by-scene basis. Even then you can often opt out of specific developements of the scenes, like not engaging in a specific fetish or position.

Reactions: Scales

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can still opt into that content. You can choose almost completely on an scene-by-scene basis. Even then you can often opt out of specific developements of the scenes, like not engaging in a specific fetish or position.
Where are you getting your info from? are you part of the Dev team, A Patreon subscriber, on their discord etc?

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Where are you getting your info from? are you part of the Dev team, A Patreon subscriber, on their discord etc?
I simply played the game a lot and say how the game functions so far and have read a good number of posts by the dev. So of course, I don't know if anything will change in the future.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I simply played the game a lot and say how the game functions so far and have read a good number of posts by the dev. So of course, I don't know if anything will change in the future.
Then how can you say there will be option to opt into content later that you have already chosen to dismiss, there is nothing that I have seen in the game that suggests this might be true, in fact it seems counterintuitive to the whole opt out mechanic that is already presented.

Where are the Devs posts? are there any here on F95?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes