jefaulmann1

Mar 16, 2021
I like the "idea" of season 2 and stats and missions and everithing. However, i believe this will make the game a lot more complicated to make and slow down updates. Sure hope Im wrong.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
In Season One, why doesn't the game count sex with Ayewn as a homosexual encounter? My character had sex with him as a straight man, got ending 1 with him, and still the game didn't change my classification to either bisexual or bi-curious. What's up with that?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC Stay a submissive Cuck or does he grow as a character. So far he has been a victim of Femdom and put in situations that are humiation heavy, Does he get stronger, grow some confidence or just let everyone including his sister to step on him??

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Does the MC Stay a submissive Cuck or does he grow as a character. So far he has been a victim of Femdom and put in situations that are humiation heavy, Does he get stronger, grow some confidence or just let everyone including his sister to step on him??
Well if you choose right options, yes he will be more confident. I personally chose the Bully route with Cole (If you want a confident MC this is the true option for you.) and Bastard trait, Wildman trait, enable the Maledom, enable the Bull. Also if you chose to get closer with Fatima in shower, you will see on third scene, MC was already grow confidence. I also have a feeling about Mixed Wrestler trait will be help him about his confidence on future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Well if you choose right options, yes he will be more confident. I personally chose the Bully route with Cole (If you want a confident MC this is the true option for you.) and Bastard trait, Wildman trait, enable the Maledom, enable the Bull. Also if you chose to get closer with Fatima in shower, you will see on third scene, MC was already grow confidence. I also have a feeling about Mixed Wrestler trait will be help him about his confidence on future updates.
Adding to this, by successfully hooking up with Kleenass and Meera, you get to see the MC at his most alpha.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thank God

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Adding to this, by successfully hooking up with Kleenass and Meera, you get to see the MC at his most alpha.
Great. Question, Can the MC Get an Evil Alignment without a Bad Ending?. The Shifter plotline is very cool, Looks great and scary same as the demons look great. It would be fun to have the MC go dark and take over everything whether its with the Sexy Demons or The Shifter does not matter.Anyhow There is something special about the MC. RealmStalker,Psychic,but I think it is more than that. There is Divine Force protecting him. Especially when things get good in that Hell Dimension. That Transformation of the MC looked Amazing, but Nooooo. That Divine Force is keeping him on the straight and narrow. LOL. Oh Well, It's good to be bad.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The Mixed Wrestler trait intrigues me. I hope to have a rematch with Sarge. :sneaky:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
LMAO with that spelling I'll always think of her as "Clean Ass" from now on.

Otherwise known as the prison bitches
View attachment 2468724 View attachment 2468737
How the hell did I forget them? I can't believe myself. Maybe it's about their name. Because their surname more rememberable than their name.

You are right on their scenes MC is very confident. I have to add Karthi has awakened something inside MC. We can open the Wildman Trait thanks to her scene.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I believe that Sam and Fatima got the priority because they won the fan favourite contest; once they're done I'm sure that the other LIs will get their shower scene

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes