shujinko

Jun 15, 2019
Does turning off certain kinks lock the content for other characters,
For example if I turn off CBT will it lock any potential CBT scenes being done to others?

Don't mind seeing certain kinks being done to other characters but would prefer to avoid some of them being done to the MC.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Does turning off certain kinks lock the content for other characters,
For example if I turn off CBT will it lock any potential CBT scenes being done to others?

Don't mind seeing certain kinks being done to other characters but would prefer to avoid some of them being done to the MC.
As I see it locks some scenes of others. My advice is if seeing that kink doesn't bother you enable it. The game will offer you the choice of this if you don't want to experience that fetish. For example I don't mind seeing others gangbanging. But if one of my girls want gangbanging I will reject her offer with choice that game will give me.

But if some fetishes contain only MC in the description section, you will probably have to experience it.

Last edited:
Reactions: shujinko

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Dev post it after public release. And also dev post this two:

So I thought maybe dev was explaining what was going on.
The public release doesn't have a separate post, the developer just opened up the initial and only release post to more and more tiers of Patrons until the final, public release. The two things you posted are teasers for the next release.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Where even is the Sleep Sex in this game? I played through the entire thing and the only time I thought I was getting close a alien jumpscare appeared and it said NEXT UPDATE
Not gonna play through it again considering there's so much slog, but the gay guy was funny.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where even is the Sleep Sex in this game? I played through the entire thing and the only time I thought I was getting close a alien jumpscare appeared and it said NEXT UPDATE
Not gonna play through it again considering there's so much slog, but the gay guy was funny.
It's in the VR game you play before meeting Sarge for the first time

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to keep open MMF bisexual scenes with bisexual interactions, while avoiding purely M/M (buff dude on buff dude) type scenes?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Held off on playing an update for a while when the first mission update happened and realized the general gameplay loop that would happen for a while. Glad I did since overall I enjoyed some of the content and I probably would've been disappointed playing each update as they came out. The cast of characters, writing, various kinds of sexual content and the worldbuilding continue to be the strong points of the game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Just stumbled on this and thought about giving it a whirl. Is the game anywhere near completion and is now a good time to jump in??

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just stumbled on this and thought about giving it a whirl. Is the game anywhere near completion and is now a good time to jump in??
It is still early days, but there is a decent chunk of story, with limited sex scenes so far.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It is still early days, but there is a decent chunk of story, with limited sex scenes so far.
Hasn't this been in development for nearly 5 years? I don't know if I should be disappointed or impressed with the scope of this game if its still "early days" :cautious:

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hasn't this been in development for nearly 5 years? I don't know if I should be disappointed or impressed with the scope of this game if its still "early days" :cautious:
It will be a really big game with too many kinks. That's why it's still early days. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Reactions: Nerro

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The first 4 years covered the first day of content lol, I think we are in day 3 or 4 now, with the last 2-3 updates covering 1 day each, the first day (season 1) was a very different format, that could be most described as a VN with some branching options, the second stage that we are in now is more sandboxy, with a certain amount of freedom to choose "missions"/"activities" 3 per day, with several missions being made by guest developers. (I say freedom, it is still very much story orientated,but is more focused in dialing in the stats of the MC AFAIK), It is slow going (development wise, the story is worth a read), It does try to cover the broadest spectrum of kinks, Straight/Gay/Bi.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes