DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
can you dodge or avoid the cuckoldry,humilation and simping?. Even though the MC really does look like a simp for obvious reasons. Would be cool if you can be a Female MC.
Cuckoldry specific content sure, but do be aware that everyone on this ship except for I think Dave and some robots are extremely sexually active and that will happen with or without you. Simping? Eh I'd say it's not in the game if I am using the specific definition of the term, but if you aren't then... not really avoidable but also not boner killing. You can mitigate the humiliation by a lot but there will always be some

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
For the missions that require the MC to be gay or bi, can you start them with just being bi-curious? Or do you have to be a full-blown bisexual to even start those missions?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For the missions that require the MC to be gay or bi, can you start them with just being bi-curious? Or do you have to be a full-blown bisexual to even start those missions?
Straight, bi or gay are a result of choices, not a barrier to them. If you want to play gay missions, despite never having made a single gay choice prior to that point, you can.

The only barriers presented are those related to time, ie. MC cannot see both the rescue Anna scenes and the Chad wank bro scene in a single playthrough as they happen at the same time (oh, and scenes specific to each of the PLIs on their path)

Reactions: selberdreher

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Straight, bi or gay are a result of choices, not a barrier to them. If you want to play gay missions, despite never having made a single gay choice prior to that point, you can.
You can't. Those missions are locked if your sexuality is straight

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of SpaceCorps XXX Season 2 v2.4.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Added walk through shortcut to quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/space.corps.xxx/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Also, save archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Archive(v2.3.2) (NOT needed IF you have it already!) (2.32Gb)
Mega

Update Apk (v2.4.1) 242Mb
Mega

If you want to try 0x52's URM mod, place it in the game folder with archive.rpa.
Updated my Android port to v2.4.1

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Does the mc have any options into becoming skinnier if they go a bottom route becoming more of a twink/androgynous or are they stuck as the muscular guy? I'm confused because there is a "class" which implies you can but I have no clue how to do so.

I'm not into the muscular bottom thing, but would be interested in seeing the mc sissified or at least made muscular and more skinny twink-like.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Does the mc have any options into becoming skinnier if they go a bottom route becoming more of a twink/androgynous or are they stuck as the muscular guy? I'm confused because there is a "class" which implies you can but I have no clue how to do so.

I'm not into the muscular bottom thing, but would be interested in seeing the mc sissified or at least made muscular and more skinny twink-like.
Any sort of transformation is only temporary and limited since any change to the character's appereance would have to be taken into consideration for future scenes, exponentially increasing the renders needed to complete every scene there after.

Reactions: selberdreher

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yeah, oersonally i'm not too interested in the other characters, which is 100% a "me" problem. But we like what we like
this is very much a choral game, being interested in just one specific character might be source of frequent frustration

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but first watch is al tyhe same..there iks no new slot for me... maybe is some gay mission? anyway another short updatre with 0 story porogression...ahhh 0 progression with any girl too...this game is becoming worst every update...the first season was so much better with astory development..now is a mess with this useless mission system..to much charateristic and skill that doesn't do nothing...what a waste

1124two

Aug 21, 2020
but first watch is al tyhe same..there iks no new slot for me... maybe is some gay mission? anyway another short updatre with 0 story porogression...ahhh 0 progression with any girl too...this game is becoming worst every update...the first season was so much better with astory development..now is a mess with this useless mission system..to much charateristic and skill that doesn't do nothing...what a waste
All, The, is, update, progression, becoming the worst, story, too, characteristic.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes