lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why there's femdom with sister even after I shut it off and there's this cousin too, sharing route is closed too and why MC suddenly becomes soo f*cking dumb with sister :mad: (n)
Choices made by the MC can only affect current and future scenes, not those which occured in the past. These characters had lives prior to the events shown in the present day story.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm Playing this game for last six months and the game is updated twice with very short content. This Game don't contains any animation they just have to make stories then why this much slowww.
In the last 6 months the game got an update now, at the end of January, at the end of November, at the end of September and at the end of August. I don't know which game you're playing but that ain't Spacecorps...

Reactions: Stringy Bob

perles75

May 16, 2020
Is this latest update on patreon a real main story update or more of the same day to day simulator thing?
It covers the first half of the new day, no strong story updates. This is the main plan although in the end he moved the breakfast event for lunch (which opens the possibility of making another mission during First watch):
1677526530425.png

I think the next main turn of the story will be in June (bar delays) with the evolution of the Pandemonium storyline.

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
In the last 6 months the game got an update now, at the end of January, at the end of November, at the end of September and at the end of August. I don't know which game you're playing but that ain't Spacecorps...
Ok Ok Maybe i was busy in playing other games so i couldn't check it out... But Don't You agree that there is no story update came in long time

Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
What affect will your Faith, Obedience, and Tribal points have on the story and future gameplay?
It affects what ending/endgame you will get. But that is way off, so don't worry about it.

So how long is the usual time between the update being released and it getting uploaded here?
It's usually updated with the public version. The earliest version is already out since Saturday, public release is between 7-10 days later, so one more week to go at most.

Reactions: barbod67
Feb 12, 2022
Ok Ok Maybe i was busy in playing other games so i couldn't check it out... But Don't You agree that there is no story update came in long time
The second-last update we got (of the four we got in six months) contained a long fight (... and more) with the Shifter. We got a music animation, Sarge, mechs, horror-lite vibes, and quite a shake-up to the story.

I mean, if fighting one of the main Bad Guys, your would-be assassin, does not qualify as "a story update"... what does?

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
In the Dreams of Reality simulation where you learn to pole dance, there's apparently an Easter Egg where I assume you learn more about Cindy but no matter what I do (after Mastering everything) and no matter how many times I repeat the simulation with different variations of the choices (including all the drinks), I can't seem to trigger it.

Am I missing something? Cindy even admitted that there's an Easter Egg for sticking around. I tried searching this forum and walkthrough for a solution but found nothing.

EDIT: NVM, after continuing the game, the egg is already in his hand... sure would have appreciated a head's up that I already got it instead of all that wasted time trying to get nowhere.

Last edited:

tremm92

Apr 20, 2018
link to v2.4.1

changelog:
FEATURES:
- 547 new images - 6 sex scenes - 10 'orgasm characters' - 4 missions
- New Character: D'Lan
- New Alien Species: Failte
- New Location: Sarge's Doghouse Gym
- Continue your Showerblock adventure with either Sam or Fatima
- Make new friends in the Canteen at breakfast & lunch
- Get pumped at Sarge's exclusive gym
- Gain 1 Strength & 2 IQ points to progress your career
- Access another training slot in First Watch
- Content includes: m/f, m/m, bi, romance, group, alien, muscle, femdom, maledom, public, cfnm, growth

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes