Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have a question about this game. Is there any gay content that you have to do in order to get some MMF action in which the second male would not participate otherwise?

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I have a question about this game. Is there any gay content that you have to do in order to get some MMF action in which the second male would not participate otherwise?
To my knowledge there isn't. I also doubt there will be.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
mc should impregnate more in-game characters

View attachment 2348611
More??
Shouldn't we start with having sex a few times before jumping to impregnation.:p
Not even sure in impregnation would be possible in this environment with most characters, it's a military vessel, I have to imagine that birth control is mandatory. I'm just picturing pitched battle with half the crew carrying babies in papooses, suckling while their moms are scrambling for battle stations.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.3.3] [RanliLabz] Compressed

PC/MAC (4,72GB/2,65GB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Exo. Does this compression have both S1 & S2 & the Halloween special? Just checking. I deleted the game by mistake so I have to start over

Cheetrakobo

Oct 29, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.3.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Tried to install it and got parsing error.

Nekosek

Aug 6, 2020
Heck, I didn't expect too much from this game, but it's actually quite fun! I like that it doesn't treat itself too seriously and there are some very interesting and out of place narratives going on, which I think are working well. Also, I hope there will be a hidden Doom level in the game, because demons + sci-fi just beg for it. :D

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
I like the game, I like the LI-s and side characters, and the game is kinky in a very nice way. The MC however is the weak point for me, too wimpy and whiny. I get why, but I'm not feeling it that much. Having said that, still one of the better games on this site because of the many paths and kinks. Definitely a standout game amidst a sea of mediocrity.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I want to like this game but I just don't. The weird tapered bodies that everyone has just turns me off, the MC is an idiot who seems to be the full-time comic relief and none of the other characters seem very likeable, in fact they all seem to be arseholes. So, I've played up to just after the fight with the 'sarge' and I'm not bothering going any further, as it's just dumb.

EroksPT

Jan 29, 2023
Update v0.2.8b (bug-fix) is out... But don't get too excited! :LOL:

This update has no new storyline content from the December release - it's a bugfix and technical upgrade only.

CHANGELOG:
  • An issue where you can get trapped in ServiCorps is resolved!
  • The Bisexual content in ServiCorps has been better gated
  • Chubby-Chaser changed to Thicc for accuracy (and by demand!)
  • Psychometric & Endings Screens have been made solid to avoid 'click-through'
  • Added descriptions to all current Psychometrics Screen kinks/traits
  • Reorganised kink/traits for clearer usage;
  • Added some earlier kink enables where appropriate
  • New Xenobiology Screen to select your alien content by species and gender
  • Changed Terran Supremacy triggers to better reflect player choice
  • Updated Static Walkthrough to start of Anna's dungeon scene
  • Updated Interactive Walkthrough to start of ShowerBlock scene
  • Fixed Walkthough error in HangarBay01 Redux
  • Replay option have added to Daemon scene gameovers
  • Increased whisper sizes
  • Fixed music transitions for replays
  • General typo and dialogue correction
DOWNLOADS:
For PC: Mega
For Mac: Mega
Just a suggestion for a possible future version:
- add a button or something to clear everything from screen. Text boxes, etc. Just leave image up.
- tap button again to call back everything and continue story.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just a suggestion for a possible future version:
- add a button or something to clear everything from screen. Text boxes, etc. Just leave image up.
- tap button again to call back everything and continue story.
Tap the h-key. (That's the default in Ren'py games and works here as well. Unless you're playing on a phone or something maybe, don't know from there.)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone ever taken a good look at the MC's eyes, like a really good look at them, and wondered if he's half White, half Asian just for how slanted his eyes can be most times? Maybe he's totally White, but it's just his physical appearance just gives off that impression the more I look at him. I have a male friend who's mixed with both White and Asian with slightly slanted eyes very similar like that of the MC, which got me questioning the MC's ethnicity. Regardless or not if that's what the dev intended the MC to be or not, I LOVE Asian guys and girls! So now I wished the MC was a love interest to romance! :love: Even if he is written to be dumb sometimes lol.

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone ever taken a good look at the MC's eyes, like a really good look at them, and wondered if he's half White, half Asian just for how slanted his eyes can be most times? Maybe he's totally White, but it's just his physical appearance just gives off that impression the more I look at him. I have a male friend who's mixed with both White and Asian with slightly slanted eyes very similar like that of the MC, which got me questioning the MC's ethnicity. Regardless or not if that's what the dev intended the MC to be or not, I LOVE Asian guys and girls! So now I wished the MC was a love interest to romance! :love: Even if he is written to be dumb sometimes lol.
Regarding that, the developer stated a few times that most characters are supposed to be mixed to some degree, but the MC is supposed to have more Latino heritage (which is why the default family name is Vargas) appart from the obvious white. Though you are in luck since the game has a lot of (mixed) Asians.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes