the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nooo that useless vr mission...damn devc, develop proper story not this shitty vr without any pathos...this gamejust loose focus and spread into useless subission that aren't funny or interesting..how i loved season 1...now it's pretty meh..

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
nooo that useless vr mission...damn devc, develop proper story not this shitty vr without any pathos...this gamejust loose focus and spread into useless subission that aren't funny or interesting..how i loved season 1...now it's pretty meh..
sighs and season 1 was just an almost 5 year long prologue. lol

Reactions: obibobi

perles75

May 16, 2020
I strongly believe that if you play this game just to expect or enjoy content of ONE specific situation or character, you will be invariably disappointed 95% of the times and I'm wondering if it's the game for you (there are many other games that focus exclusively on a specific kink that would serve you better) . This is just not that kind of game.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Can anyone help me out? After Cole's dream's the game shoots back to the main menu. Tried deleting and reinstalling but that didn't work so I figured I'd wait and maybe a patch or something would pop up. (not a guarantee i know but hoped enough people might have had same issue) Now is seen the new update so figured maybe whatever was wrong might have been fixed. I was so so wrong. Now I am wondering if I have to start over or delete my saves or maybe there was a workaround someone might know. Just asking round. And I did do a search of the thread and nothing came up for me. Thanks.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I strongly believe that if you play this game just to expect or enjoy content of ONE specific situation or character, you will be invariably disappointed 95% of the times and I'm wondering if it's the game for you (there are many other games that focus exclusively on a specific kink that would serve you better) . This is just not that kind of game.
If I sit you down at the dinner table and bring various plates and place them in front of you;
will you eat the A) tennis shoe B) cat food C) cactus or D) steak?

Continuing to introduce new characters to the game when we haven't properly explored the initial offering seems flawed in theory.

I don't believe you meant to be disrespectful but your reply was not relevant nor helpful and came off a bit condescending in tone.

Appreciate the gesture however. (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If I sit you down at the dinner table and bring various plates and place them in front of you;
will you eat the A) tennis shoe B) cat food C) cactus or D) steak?

Continuing to introduce new characters to the game when we haven't properly explored the initial offering seems flawed in theory.

I don't believe you meant to be disrespectful but your reply was not relevant nor helpful and came off a bit condescending in tone.

Appreciate the gesture however. (y)
I think perles75 intent could be summed up by thinking about Hedonism vs Monogamy, Your interpretation feels very wrong, Better to think "Buffet" or "Tapas" rather than random objects.

I'm not sure if I agree with his point that this might be what the game is all about though, seems far too early to determine that yet, though I suspect that the primary direction the game is going to be hedonism, there might be monogamous routes.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I think perles75 intent could be summed up by thinking about Hedonism vs Monogamy, Your interpretation feels very wrong, Better to think "Buffet" or "Tapas" rather than random objects.

I'm not sure if I agree with his point that this might be what the game is all about though, seems far too early to determine that yet, though I suspect that the primary direction the game is going to be hedonism, there might be monogamous routes.
Admittedly, while I did find your comparison of buffet style vs tapas amusing, I merely took perles75's reply to my initial comment @ face value.

It seems he/she felt it necessary to explain that there were other characters (patently obvious) and that the game didn't revolve around a singular love interest, also made abundantly clear by the multiple instances where choices must be made (regarding a preferred kink or fetish) while engaged with myriad characters in sexual encounters during the course of advancing the game. All elements considered, it read as patronizing.

Weighing all things objectively, I realize that some people speak in a downhill fashion without being aware of it. Possibly they have young, inquisitive children, unintelligent friends or they just have a lofty impression of their own mental acuity.

As I stated above, if this was unintended then my reply should also be considered in the most literal, and not a personal capacity.

-Good day to you sirs

PS Someone lmk when Cis finally gets dicked down. :LOL:

Reactions: obibobi

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Then how can you say there will be option to opt into content later that you have already chosen to dismiss, there is nothing that I have seen in the game that suggests this might be true, in fact it seems counterintuitive to the whole opt out mechanic that is already presented.

Where are the Devs posts? are there any here on F95?
Beccause you can. Every situation you are presented with the all options on how you want to proceed regardless of previous decisions. Damn you asked the question and he answered it four times.

Mar 18, 2019
Meh it's the standard "I like this, you don't, so get the fuck out of here." response to criticism. Honestly, whenever someone goes for that line of thinking just ignore them. I spent countless hours trying to talk to people like that, it just doesn't work. And you can bet your ass it was meant to be condescending.

That drama not withstanding, I am really sad for this game. I loved season 1, but S2 was a mess from the start, and still is. Bad mechanics, extremely weird unskippable dance or other innane BS scenes, VR garbage which doesn't move the story anywhere, "guest" content aka "someone else doing my work for me, but play MY game for it, not his". And now the kinda obvious "most popular characters get updates last".

This is all pointing out to me that the dev no longer has a grasp on the story they want to tell, are starting/already are burnt out and are moving into the milking stage of the game.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Meh it's the standard "I like this, you don't, so get the fuck out of here." response to criticism. Honestly, whenever someone goes for that line of thinking just ignore them. I spent countless hours trying to talk to people like that, it just doesn't work. And you can bet your ass it was meant to be condescending.

That drama not withstanding, I am really sad for this game. I loved season 1, but S2 was a mess from the start, and still is. Bad mechanics, extremely weird unskippable dance or other innane BS scenes, VR garbage which doesn't move the story anywhere, "guest" content aka "someone else doing my work for me, but play MY game for it, not his". And now the kinda obvious "most popular characters get updates last".

This is all pointing out to me that the dev no longer has a grasp on the story they want to tell, are starting/already are burnt out and are moving into the milking stage of the game.
This was my honest concern, the dev knows how the majority of us want to bang Cis so this could potentially become the next Midnight Paradise, milking the game by withholding sex with the most coveted character.

I don't so much mind when a person of lesser intelligence is condescending because this is what happens when a large ego is paired with diminished acumen. What genuinely irks me is the lack of honest dialogue and their inability to own being a fanboy/simp. Instead of professing their unrequited adoration of the dev/game they get salty and speak discourteously toward any person sharing a contrary or unflattering opinion.

Try to bear in mind, that is precisely what this forum is all about. Sharing your thoughts and feelings without the overarching need to be empirically correct.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes