lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To me this remaster cycle was nothing but wasted time. I understand the need for a new code for things to come, but the remaster was unnecessary right now or should be done back to back as the game progresses. Hopefully the next update comes in a month or so
Ranli reckons it takes him around 6 weeks to complete an update if he doesn't get too ambitious (which he usually does :p)

Reactions: RanliLabz

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
To me this remaster cycle was nothing but wasted time. I understand the need for a new code for things to come, but the remaster was unnecessary right now or should be done back to back as the game progresses. Hopefully the next update comes in a month or so
My point was, that we were told about it in advance and that it was only two updates, not to mention there was new content in them - just not for everyone, so a bunch of complaints about how it wasn't needed and how the author should have done things differently seems rather childish and more than a bit entitled. *shrugs*

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
My point was, that we were told about it in advance and that it was only two updates, not to mention there was new content in them - just not for everyone, so a bunch of complaints about how it wasn't needed and how the author should have done things differently seems rather childish and more than a bit entitled. *shrugs*
Listen pal, any moment not spend catering to my exact fetishes, which are romantic hand holding, heterosexual sex for the sole purpose of procreation and healthy relationship dynamics is absolutely wasted!!1

On a more serious not though, is the compressed version coming soon? 2.6 gig is a mite much

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Listen pal, any moment not spend catering to my exact fetishes, which are romantic hand holding, heterosexual sex for the sole purpose of procreation and healthy relationship dynamics is absolutely wasted!!1

On a more serious not though, is the compressed version coming soon? 2.6 gig is a mite much
No. One, the images are quite compressed already. Two, the various systems mean compression breaks the game.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

There were problems with compressed versions of this game in the past, so there hasn't been one in a while.

The game is worth the full 2.6 gigabytes though, especially if you haven't played it before or if it has been a while since you did. :)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not really, this is just a random rant that I know it has 0 effect on the game development, so you might call it entitled, but in reality I am just vent frustation for not seeing progress forward into the storyline. Tbh I dont really care it was told in advance, fact is to me its still a huge waste of development time, but this is not my game anyway... but at least I have this foruns where I can bitch about it and where one cares.

I'll have you know I am more interested in the story moving forward from what it feels the prologue than catering fetishes.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to jaxhole999 for a great 5 star rating! :love: Really appreciate it, and glad you’ve been enjoying the game :D
Is that a virginity I didn't know about? Because having a hot guy fall on my cock over and over again is the kind of virginity I'd like to have
As long as you keep saying ”it’s an accident” throughout, you magically remain a virgin... as every good preacher knows
Every time the MC open his mouth, its like i can see his brain cells flying away.
I need to get onto stat building fast so he can start earning them back!
Okay so you need to enable it for lesbian, can you atleast avoid gay content with it turned on and avoid NTR type stuff?
dreadder and lemon freak are right - every kink is individual, so you don’t have to worry that enabling one will enable any of the others. This means you can build up a quite specific kink portfolio :LOL:
Listen pal, any moment not spend catering to my exact fetishes, which are romantic hand holding, heterosexual sex for the sole purpose of procreation and healthy relationship dynamics is absolutely wasted!!
pervert! I don’t usually judge other people’s kinks, but healthy relationship dynamics? :sick: You should be locked up!:ROFLMAO:
More seriously, I think you’ll like the next update... it actually has some romance in it :love:
Hey Ranli, I want the male protagonist to be able to fuck the skinny male demon in hell and purple nightcrawler. :D
Both these thing will happen ;)
What is the music name when MC goes to hell ? Anyone know ?
Which hell scene, greget? There are a few tracks, but you may be thinking of the techno remix of Mozart’s dies irae.

Reactions: L30 and pilgrim2003

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I never play with sound, but all the music should be in the \game\sound\ folder, so you can look for it there.
Ahhh... you should so play it with sound! It’s like 25% of the jokes - and you can always mute for the tracks you don’t like ;)

Reactions: L30

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I still find it weird that reviews don't show up in the thread.

Since this tidbit that I wrote didn't fit in the review itself, I saved it to post it here:

Now, I have one complaint:
I have been waiting for the decontamination scene remaster for three updates now. I wanted to see Sam's bulge and dick in HD. Sam does it for me and I was disheartened to see you simply blew up the existing frame, making it pixelated, instead of giving us actual HD frames of it.
I kindly ask (beg even) for you to generate some new frames in HD. Pretty please? It would mean the world to my fap sessions (that probably doesn't matter to you, but I'm being honest, dammit.)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I woke up to 2 fantastic 5* ratings this morning! :love:

The first is from Catwashere - who’s done a great job of breaking down the rating into parts (sex, characters, story, etc.). Especially since I got such good marks on it all! :D Thanks catwashere! Hugely appreciated!

The second is from alexxxx000 who has said some lovely things... thanks, Alex - these kind of posts are always such a tremendous morale boost! :p I do like my sci-fi references, so I’m glad that some of them have rekindled the urge to revisit some of them - and that the game is accessible For those with health issues! (also, I would never have been able to guess English wasn’t your first language).

On the blown up images... I did actually have some problems with the zoom (it was a lot of trial and error because it’s enhancing a corner). Since you asked so nicely, and left such a lovely rating, I’m going to look back into it... hopefully quadrupling the size of the original render should leave the close up in full HD :love:

Also - good idea to include ratings in the thread... might be worth bringing this up with the mods? I think they’re making some changes to ratings soon, so it would be a good time to suggest it in Requested Features (and link it to me so I can second it!)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, I've noticed that Cis gets called Sis couple of times during Hangar deck events, was that intentional or a typo?

Another smaller thing - Kex's virtual stable page lists that she told you about your latent telepathic abilities and that constable Ayewn fancies her right from the start of "Searching for Anna", even though you don't know either of those two things yet.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm, I've noticed that Cis gets called Sis couple of times during Hangar deck events, was that intentional or a typo?

Another smaller thing - Kex's virtual stable page lists that she told you about your latent telepathic abilities and that constable Ayewn fancies her right from the start of "Searching for Anna", even though you don't know either of those two things yet.
Oops! I’ll go back and check the Kex triggers to move that to a later point. Cis should only get called sis if you’ve enabled taboo and entered any of the sister options when asked to define your relationship... if you have, it’s correct; if not, let me know cos I’ve buggered something up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Oops! I’ll go back and check the Kex triggers to move that to a later point. Cis should only get called sis if you’ve enabled taboo and entered any of the sister options when asked to define your relationship... if you have, it’s correct; if not, let me know cos I’ve buggered something up :ROFLMAO:
Nope, I'm afraid she's my MC's cousin. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes