str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i first seen this game i really wasnt sure what to make of it sooo for shits and giggles and something alot different then what i normally play thought wtf im gonna try this shit...its actually a pretty funny game and best part is being able to have complete control over the variety of different content there is to pick and choose from rather then being forced upon you
like all the other games out there do.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Then I’ll have to look into it whoops!
OK, did a fast check and unless I missed it somewhere, there's just two such cases during the hangar deck reunion: first time right at the start when MC greets Cis by saying: "Howdy Si... uh... um... Ma'am?" and second time during the hug after the memory: "Uh... yeah, it's, um, real nice to see you too, Sis."

She also makes a reference after the hug about putting the salve on MC's ass on account of Pastor Cheng whooping his ass - but unless I'm mistaken, MC gets spanked only if bicurious, right? In my playthrough Pastor let him go and he just had his ass bruised due to the fall - if I recall that correctly.

• Red Heart

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to draxo for an awesome 5* rating! Very honoured to be mentioned in the same category as Dr PinkCake :love: - and you’re right, there’s a vast amount to come!

when i first seen this game i really wasnt sure what to make of it sooo for shits and giggles and something alot different then what i normally play thought wtf im gonna try this shit...its actually a pretty funny game and best part is being able to have complete control over the variety of different content there is to pick and choose from rather then being forced upon you
like all the other games out there do.
Cheers str8up! Much appreciated :p yeah - choice is really important to me, and after seeing so much forced content elsewhere I really wanted to give as much as possible. :D

OK, did a fast check and unless I missed it somewhere, there's just two such cases during the hangar deck reunion: first time right at the start when MC greets Cis by saying: "Howdy Si... uh... um... Ma'am?" and second time during the hug after the memory: "Uh... yeah, it's, um, real nice to see you too, Sis."

She also makes a reference after the hug about putting the salve on MC's ass on account of Pastor Cheng whooping his ass - but unless I'm mistaken, MC gets spanked only if bicurious, right? In my playthrough Pastor let him go and he just had his ass bruised due to the fall - if I recall that correctly.
Brilliant! Thanks for looking through, dreadder... its a real help :love: The ‘Si’ one is intentional - more phonetic because it’s cut off... but the second one is a Royal coding fuckup!:ROFLMAO: Good point about the Pastor, too... and a nice catch! I now have to decide whether to change that line, or imply that he got a whooping in the original non-bicurious scene without showing it:unsure:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I now have to decide whether to change that line, or imply that he got a whooping in the original non-bicurious scene without showing it:unsure:
Or maybe Cis just assumes the pastor spanked him and the MC just doesn’t want to admit it. Doubt the MC would be the first to be spanked, so it would make sense she thinks he got spanked as well.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Or maybe Cis just assumes the pastor spanked him and the MC just doesn’t want to admit it. Doubt the MC would be the first to be spanked, so it would make sense she thinks he got spanked as well.
:unsure: Now I have to add an extra thinking face :LOL: I’m away from the computer, so I’ll have to play through those scenes a couple of times to decide.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Brilliant! Thanks for looking through, dreadder... its a real help :love: The ‘Si’ one is intentional - more phonetic because it’s cut off... but the second one is a Royal coding fuckup!:ROFLMAO: Good point about the Pastor, too... and a nice catch! I now have to decide whether to change that line, or imply that he got a whooping in the original non-bicurious scene without showing it:unsure:
No problem, glad to be of service.

Well, I think that, considering Pastor's educational methods and religious doctrine, him not going medieval on MC's ass doesn't sound too plausible, so it would probably be better if you end that scene with "now get here for your punishment child" and fade to black for non-bicurious variant.

Not to mention that just a simple fall by itself probably wouldn't be enough to achieve such a nice shade of red. :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No problem, glad to be of service.

Well, I think that, considering Pastor's educational methods and religious doctrine, him not going medieval on MC's ass doesn't sound too plausible, so it would probably be better if you end that scene with "now get here for your punishment child" and fade to black for non-bicurious variant.

Not to mention that just a simple fall by itself probably wouldn't be enough to achieve such a nice shade of red.
Got to admit it makes sense to me too that the pervert pastor likely spanked Jimmy's butt.:oops: :LOL:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So I only just started playing the game and I have gotten to the second scene and I have only one question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you'll have chances for domming others yourself, though in most of currently available cases, those options will lead to a bad end - though the scene in the interrogation room is certainly totally worth it, if you ask me.

You have to keep in mind though, that the MC is a naive and innocent kid from a puritan backwater colony, who just got drafted, so him being a top dog right from the start wouldn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure there'll be quite a lot of possibilities for such things later down the road but for now the story is still on a first few hours of day one. ;)

Future95

Feb 5, 2018
this is the only adult game that made me laugh (comedy gold)
and if there an chance to throw Cole under a bus and ending him i'll do it

• Haha

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So I only just started playing the game and I have gotten to the second scene and I have only one question.

As far as I remember, you can avoid the domination of MC or at least most of it. Ranli will tell you more soon, I am sure :) P. S. Oh sorry, I have realised only now, that Dreadder already answered you.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

No, you'll have chances for domming others yourself, though in most of currently available cases, those options will lead to a bad end - though the scene in the interrogation room is certainly totally worth it, if you ask me.

You have to keep in mind though, that the MC is a naive and innocent kid from a puritan backwater colony, who just got drafted, so him being a top dog right from the start wouldn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure there'll be quite a lot of possibilities for such things later down the road but for now the story is still on a first few hours of day one. ;)
There are a few scenes where the MC can succesfully let his dominant side off the leash—like one of the scenes in the holding cells—but yeah, starting out dumber than a bag of space rocks is a bit of a disadvantage. Hopefully there'll be more as he settles more into his powers.

Worth noting to the original question that all scenes of the MC being dominated by other men are avoidable (as is m/m content in general).

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I have a suggestion of my own... Since I'm in this pretty much for the gay content alone and don't want any relationship building with girl characters at all (maybe non-sexual friendships at best but eh), in order to reveal the ass-spanking memory of Pastor Chang along with MC getting buffer you need to gain 3 points with Anna in the post-decontamination corridor which I'd prefer to avoid. Can we have a way to reveal the memory even if we avoid Anna?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have a suggestion of my own... Since I'm in this pretty much for the gay content alone and don't want any relationship building with girl characters at all (maybe non-sexual friendships at best but eh), in order to reveal the ass-spanking memory of Pastor Chang along with MC getting buffer you need to gain 3 points with Anna in the post-decontamination corridor which I'd prefer to avoid. Can we have a way to reveal the memory even if we avoid Anna?
I think you only need to be nice with her, nothing more :)

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Dreadder was right in his post... MC is very junior and very innocent at the start of the game. There are maledom sequences throughout the game (including for the nurse and the alien officer) but they almost all lead to a bad ending. The walkthrough should indicate some of the choices that will let you see more maledom (many of the skulls with a bdsm collar are maledom). However, for a purely maledom fan, much of the current sexual content may not be to your taste... unless you’re interested in shaping the MC gradually into a more assertive and domineering character :devilish:
Got to admit it makes sense to me too that the pervert pastor likely spanked Jimmy's butt.:oops: :LOL:
I think just suggesting he did seems like the most sensible method, then. Also makes the choice ladders easier for me! :D
this is the only adult game that made me laugh (comedy gold)
and if there an chance to throw Cole under a bus and ending him i'll do it
Thanks DSmith! :LOL: Punishing Cole will be one major route you can take [obvs very different sequences for me and fm routes!] I still haven’t decided about character removal... I won’t have death, but I do want to try out stuff like exile and imprisonment later in the game (becoming Meeras informant will help here ;))
Nah. Make him the fucktoy of someone in the spacecorps. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: If you sissify him and have him transferred to Comfort Section ‍

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, a few more, though some of them may already have been mentioned:
- Krathi's card in the virtual stable doesn't get updated with her name and other info after her scene in prison cell but instead still says Unknown Alien.
- Prince Lloricain's card in Daemonology book states that he caught your fall and you had to suck him off even though that didn't happen due to being on a non-bicurious path.
- Small typo in a 60 perversion analysis (Developing subject): "his own imdependent (independent) sexual urges"

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes