RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong character then. I forgot who was who. I think I meant Cole
He def needs some assistance then :ROFLMAO: Yes, you’ll be able to enhance him in the future, and he’s romanceable :p
(Ps Chad is the blonde Aussie one you can wank with).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Honestly, the perfect scenario is my MC having two boyfriends. Sam for a cuddly bottom and Cole to deep dick him as a top (while having a few fuckbuddies on the side like Chad), but I don't want to give Ranli more work to an already bloated game
In that case, I want a similar experience for a straight MC. Anna for a cuddly bottom and Fatima to deep dic...

Wait, I need to work some logistics out first... Let me get back to you.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, the perfect scenario is my MC having two boyfriends. Sam for a cuddly bottom and Cole to deep dick him as a top (while having a few fuckbuddies on the side like Chad), but I don't want to give Ranli more work to an already bloated game
You will be able to have a harem going - only one primary love interest as far as the official stats go, but you can unofficially treat other characters as if they are! Trickier for group sex, because the characters aren’t ‘switchable’ in the way they are in some sprite games since they’re not the same size. You’ll also see in the personnel files that there’s a facility for relationship type (coming soonish) which will allow you to be designated submissive, dominant, versatile, etc. on a character by character basis.
In that case, I want a similar experience for a straight MC. Anna for a cuddly bottom and Fatima to deep dic...

Wait, I need to work some logistics out first... Let me get back to you.
Well, they have a few scenes planned together :ROFLMAO: One may involve MC temporarily getting 2 dicks;)

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I think there's an error with the downloading link. When I click "download" in Google Drive it says that I'm not allowed to use that page. Is that normal or is it just me?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone has the soundtrack for the game?
RanliLabz certainly does but do you perhaps have any particular songs/scenes in mind? There's quite a few of them and listing them all would probably take a while.

Though on the other hand - considering how often people ask about songs, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea for Ranli to make/post a list of all songs, perhaps even ingame - if he can find the time, that is. :unsure:

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes