RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I foresee a long line of routes based on old BBC sitcoms. The informant storyline is of course the "Don't tell 'em, Pike" path.
A few more Beeb classics with the sci-fi treatment for you:

Reactions: gregers
Mar 27, 2019
I just started the download for this game ...took a look at the walkthrough but the game version 0.3.2 is there any other walkthroughs cause the one on the main page says version 0.2.7... I just like to have current walkthroughs for which ever game I want to play ... I will use what is on the main page but had to ask about the different version from the main page ...

Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just started the download for this game ...took a look at the walkthrough but the game version 0.3.2 is there any other walkthroughs cause the one on the main page says version 0.2.7... I just like to have current walkthroughs for which ever game I want to play ... I will use what is on the main page but had to ask about the different version from the main page ...
Press 'w' during the game

Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, blackdeath - lemonfreak and pilgrim2003 are right - you can bring up the interactive walkthrough in game by pressing 'w' or see all current walkthrough pages from the walkthrough tab in the main menu. The interactive version tracks your choices with a green highlight as you play :D

The last few scenes of the game don't have a walkthrough (the next version will come in 2 updates time). That just because I want to fit it all on the same page and make sure I don't have to keep reediting it (the buggers take ages to make! :LOL:)

Reactions: L30
Mar 27, 2019
Hey, blackdeath - lemonfreak and pilgrim2003 are right - you can bring up the interactive walkthrough in game by pressing 'w' or see all current walkthrough pages from the walkthrough tab in the main menu. The interactive version tracks your choices with a green highlight as you play :D

The last few scenes of the game don't have a walkthrough (the next version will come in 2 updates time). That just because I want to fit it all on the same page and make sure I don't have to keep reediting it (the buggers take ages to make! :LOL:)
Ok thanks for the info ... and keep up with your work on this game its good... I have played this game before but couldn't find find it on my pc for a while so I downloaded it last night and noticed the game and walkthrough didn't match... so I just asked if it was current the walkthrough i mean...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
AnnualMembershipPost.png
NEW PATREON ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - WITH 10% DISCOUNT!

Hello Crew and Potential Crew!

I'm announcing a new annual membership that allows Patrons to make a single yearly payment for a 10% discount on the standard rate

Everything in SpaceCorps is about choice - so letting you decide how you support the game is a great step forward (and one I've been hoping to see from Patreon for a while!)

If you're tempted, check out my page at:

If you want a little more information first, check out:

RanliLabz

PS: here's a few of the benefits you'll receive by joining up - but more info is also available in the Select Tier part of Join :
Patreon Rewards Sheet.png

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Huge thanks to Dakilla1 for an amazing 5* rating! :love: Glad to hear that I've earned a spot in the permanent library - and that you play with the sound on! Sounds like you're big into the harem and breeding routes... and much, much more on those and others to follow! :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thanks to bobo23 for an awesome 5* rating! :love: Hugely appreciated (especially since the last couple of ratings have restored SpaceCorps to 24th highest rated game on f95 :p).

What a weird game.
if you're respectful you get the best options.
If you're disrespectful you get the worst options.
:LOL: That's a good way of looking at it... in this Phase 1 'Training Day' anyway. The military structure is essentially hazing you - enforcing their authority and version of ethics upon MC. As a note, Phase 2 will involve navigating that set-up to achieve your best outcomes, while Phase 3 will involve actively changing it (if you wish).
The universe is dark, complex and full of pitfalls :D
In Space, No One Can Hear You Cream ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think i reached the end of that update.
i can't tell. It's too weird.
It sent me back to Mars, so i guess i finished the update.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think i reached the end of that update.
i can't tell. It's too weird.
It sent me back to Mars, so i guess i finished the update.
Hi BUNCHOSOBS - are you sure you're posting in the right thread? (there's no Mars in the game)

If you meant the scenes set in Hell/Pandaemonium, there are many scenes after those. If you or any other character cums in Hell, its a game over... you have to resist temptation :devilish:

Reactions: manboy555

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to soakblue for a super 5* rating :love: Much appreciated! Glad you liked the game - and yes, the f/m sexual content involving MC is further advanced than the m/m route (for the story reasons you mentioned). That will undoubtedly step up - but make sure you play the second Lancelot scene [virtualworld02 in the walkthrough] if you want to go beyond HJ/BJ ;)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Big thanks to soakblue for a super 5* rating :love: Much appreciated! Glad you liked the game - and yes, the f/m sexual content involving MC is further advanced than the m/m route (for the story reasons you mentioned). That will undoubtedly step up - but make sure you play the second Lancelot scene [virtualworld02 in the walkthrough] if you want to go beyond HJ/BJ ;)
To be honest, I was expecting (hoping?) that Jimmi would get assfucked by Rydick, but I guess our boi isn't ready yet for that.
... wait
Don't tell me Jimmi's exclusively a top :eek:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
To be honest, I was expecting (hoping?) that Jimmi would get assfucked by Rydick, but I guess our boi isn't ready yet for that.
... wait
Don't tell me Jimmi's exclusively a top :eek:
Lol - MC's still a fair few updates away from that kind of jump... considered it for the Rydick scene, but then I figured he would be too traumatised for the rest of the day :LOL:

He's versatile (or can be if you choose - m/m players will be able to keep him a top or a bottom). Some scenes won't lend themselves to the choice, but most should allow you to pick. ;)

Should be interesting outcomes - some players will see a dominant top, others a submissive bottom, others a libertine switch. Still haven't quite worked out the oral-anal dynamics yet.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lol - MC's still a fair few updates away from that kind of jump... considered it for the Rydick scene, but then I figured he would be too traumatised for the rest of the day :LOL:

He's versatile (or can be if you choose - m/m players will be able to keep him a top or a bottom). Some scenes won't lend themselves to the choice, but most should allow you to pick. ;)

Should be interesting outcomes - some players will see a dominant top, others a submissive bottom, others a libertine switch. Still haven't quite worked out the oral-anal dynamics yet.
So i'm assuming i'll be able to dominate Rydick...

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes