-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yes - after about a year of earning combat and strength points :LOL: Of course, psi powers might make a difference ;)
Maybe he'll kill me with nothing but a cup, but it's just that i prefer to drill than be on the receiving end :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Lol - MC's still a fair few updates away from that kind of jump... considered it for the Rydick scene, but then I figured he would be too traumatised for the rest of the day :LOL:

He's versatile (or can be if you choose - m/m players will be able to keep him a top or a bottom). Some scenes won't lend themselves to the choice, but most should allow you to pick. ;)

Should be interesting outcomes - some players will see a dominant top, others a submissive bottom, others a libertine switch. Still haven't quite worked out the oral-anal dynamics yet.
should I have put my message with the spoiler tag? sorry

your message is the best news ever

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Nov 18, 2017
I tried the game again yesterday after trying it in an earlier version and finding the m/m content very much lacking at the time.

However I also appreciate the strides you've made towards fleshing out the m/m content, and looking forward to what you come up with in the future. I look forward to the day I can make the MC completely gay. I think my guy is likely to be exclusively bottom (it just seems to fit is 'golly gee' personality, in spite of his, er, physical attributes).

Also I love the fact that you can turn off certain content...I'm assuming of course this is for the future. My own biggest fetish is a bit niche and obscure to likely make the cut, but do love a lot of others like bondage and edging, that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Cheers!

perles75

May 16, 2020
Lol - MC's still a fair few updates away from that kind of jump... considered it for the Rydick scene, but then I figured he would be too traumatised for the rest of the day :LOL:
On this topic I'd like to mention that I like quite a lot that -for now- you can go further with straight encounters than with gay ones. It makes total sense in-character and it's one of those things that make the game a bit special (I always laugh at those games where the MC is supposedly straight or even naive-straight and then it takes a train up his asshole two scenes in... as hot as the scene might be, it totally breaks immersion)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
should I have put my message with the spoiler tag? sorry

your message is the best news ever

Lol - no, questions can be any way you choose - I have to remember to use spoilers bck, tho ;) After the scene with HanZi/Nurse Fiora, you go into the corridor and get zapped into VirtualWorld... If you pick Lancelot over Morgana you get to bum him (well, you're actually sort of made too :LOL:). If you pick Morgana you can get her up the duff.
I tried the game again yesterday after trying it in an earlier version and finding the m/m content very much lacking at the time.

However I also appreciate the strides you've made towards fleshing out the m/m content, and looking forward to what you come up with in the future. I look forward to the day I can make the MC completely gay. I think my guy is likely to be exclusively bottom (it just seems to fit is 'golly gee' personality, in spite of his, er, physical attributes).

Also I love the fact that you can turn off certain content...I'm assuming of course this is for the future. My own biggest fetish is a bit niche and obscure to likely make the cut, but do love a lot of others like bondage and edging, that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Cheers!
Thanks, beldemon! And you're welcome :D I'm now really happy with the f/m and m/m balance in the game - just wished I'd had the computing power (and confidence :LOL:) to run both simultaneously from the start! PS: Gay Day draws steadily closer on the m/m route. Also Bi Day and Straight Day, but those don't rhyme :p
On this topic I'd like to mention that I like quite a lot that -for now- you can go further with straight encounters than with gay ones. It makes total sense in-character and it's one of those things that make the game a bit special (I always laugh at those games where the MC is supposedly straight or even naive-straight and then it takes a train up his asshole two scenes in... as hot as the scene might be, it totally breaks immersion)
Absolutely! I mean, alright - people do have weird drunk or over-excited things sometimes, but it stretches credulity to have it come out of nowhere... especially when it's never referenced again in the main plot. Pretty sure that if I thought I were 100% straight and that happened, it would prey on my mind :LOL: It's the same when lesbians in games see your dick and go to town on it. This needs some sort of explanation!
Maybe he'll kill me with nothing but a cup, but it's just that i prefer to drill than be on the receiving end :LUL:
:LOL: I would have thought there might be a few game overs of this kind. Funnily enough, I don't actually tend to over-identify with the MCs in games (and for that reason prefer third-person camera to POV). For me they're tamagotchi that need to be carefully tended and fed with sex... any which way! :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This game is mental...it`s like Starship Troopers and Spaceballs had a love child that got adopted by Star Trek :alien: Funny as fuck, it`s given me so many chuckles. Love it :love:
:LOL: Thanks MacSweary! Mental is my middle name.*

*actually, my middle name is Arbuthnot**

**This is also a lie.

[PS: cheers for adding me to your sig list! :D]

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to a great - and suitably unhinged - 5* rating from MacSweary... Much appreciated! :love: There will be plenty of opportunities in Phase 2 for MC to Release the Beast... including with the lovely Krathi (and yes - orc klingon catgirl was the intent :LOL:)... You might even get to shack up with her too ;)

I shall leave the final word to MacSweary... "...play the fucking game alright?"

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Big thanks to a great - and suitably unhinged - 5* rating from MacSweary... Much appreciated! :love: There will be plenty of opportunities in Phase 2 for MC to Release the Beast... including with the lovely Krathi (and yes - orc klingon catgirl was the intent :LOL:)... You might even get to shack up with her too ;)

I shall leave the final word to MacSweary... "...play the fucking game alright?"
Not visiting regularly maternity hospital myself, however I just can't believe that the combination of muscles and pregnancy abdomen is technically possible. Even on Krathi :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So, how's the new version coming along? Any ETA yet?

I can't wait for the continuation of the last cliffhanger with Cis. :D
No ETA yet - but halfway through! :D Feels good to be back into the story again.
Not visiting regularly maternity hospital myself, however I just can't believe that the combination of muscles and pregnancy abdomen is technically possible. Even on Krathi :)
Those Khumon have a rather different physique to us humans... not actually sure if heavily muscled ladies can have kids or not. Not entirely like E. Honda from Street Fighter (fat sumo guy with a weirdly defined abdomen).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Those Khumon have a rather different physique to us humans... not actually sure if heavily muscled ladies can have kids or not. Not entirely like E. Honda from Street Fighter (fat sumo guy with a weirdly defined abdomen).
I assumed it was just a really ripped fetus in there.*

* Not a certified xenobiologist, me.

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018
Very interesting game but I'm curious: will we be able to transform the MC? For exemple, an experiment with the Computer to make his penis bigger/smaller or his muscles growing larger than the demons or leaner like Sam.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very interesting game but I'm curious: will we be able to transform the MC? For exemple, an experiment with the Computer to make his penis bigger/smaller or his muscles growing larger than the demons or leaner like Sam.
Good question! The answer is Yes - and No. :LOL:

It would be waaay to much additional work to permanently transform MC - every change would double the work, getting exponentially bigger with each additional change until progress is effectively halted. I make each image individually, and render the characters and the background together for better light/shadow/reflection synchronicity - so it's not like in a game where sprites are superimposed over a background [like Summertime Saga], or an RPG where you can adjust your character at will [like Elder Scrolls].

However, I do plan a large number of temporary transformations - including size, musculature, cock size, gender, colour, species, etc. These would be for one or two scenes only, as part of optional missions - like an experiment as you suggested, or a holodeck experience, or an anomaly.

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018

It would be waaay to much additional work to permanently transform MC - every change would double the work, getting exponentially bigger with each additional change until progress is effectively halted. I make each image individually, and render the characters and the background together for better light/shadow/reflection synchronicity - so it's not like in a game where sprites are superimposed over a background [like Summertime Saga], or an RPG where you can adjust your character at will [like Elder Scrolls].

However, I do plan a large number of temporary transformations - including size, musculature, cock size, gender, colour, species, etc. These would be for one or two scenes only, as part of optional missions - like an experiment as you suggested, or a holodeck experience, or an anomaly.
Cool! I look even more forward to it!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

Hehe, that's Ranli as we know him, carnival and jests every season :)

• Yay, new update!
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes