Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
So, I have checked out approximately 30 or so of these games / stories so far on F95 zone. This one is quite interesting, I am looking forward to the next release/update.

Wish there was a way to permanently disable content (Example: Non Futa, even though I selected Non Futa content, the scene still pops up later with the demon female futa (sorry not my cup-o-tea) same with the male / gay content). Tried to follow the walk through to avoid those.

Absolutely loved the Hostile Alien Female scene, where he kind of took on her racial traits. I could seriously see those two becoming a thing, and with her warrior like behavior I could picture her becoming like his own personal bodyguard.

Sucked getting stuck with the dominated fetish or trait forget which it was, for the following scene with the female cop / investigator.

Really dislike the fact if MC does something bad he gets wasted, where as the female drill instructor gets away with criminal rape (hate the female drill instructor with a passion atm, want to space airlock that beotch).

Can't wait to see how his Psionic powers develop over time. This will most likely be one of the few games / stories I donate to.

Props on the killer work so far.

Edit: Just subbed. I guess I need to start a new game to see the sergeant content?

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This game is so good, contains enough content, humour, nice fetishes but too much gay content imho haha (at least is avoidable of course)

Any news for next update?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Wish there was a way to permanently disable content (Example: Non Futa, even though I selected Non Futa content, the scene still pops up later with the demon female futa (sorry not my cup-o-tea) same with the male / gay content). Tried to follow the walk through to avoid those.
Iirc the options will work 'properly' in Phase II, but during the prologue we're currently in, you get 2-3 chances to consider things / to make sure you see at least one such choice if you took a different path at times.
Really dislike the fact if MC does something bad he gets wasted, where as the female drill instructor gets away with criminal rape (hate the female drill instructor with a passion atm, want to space airlock that beotch).
Rank hath its privileges. Especially in a thoroughly corrupt and highly authoritarian force.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So, I have checked out approximately 30 or so of these games / stories so far on F95 zone. This one is quite interesting, I am looking forward to the next release/update.

Absolutely loved the Hostile Alien Female scene, where he kind of took on her racial traits. I could seriously see those two becoming a thing, and with her warrior like behavior I could picture her becoming like his own personal bodyguard.

Sucked getting stuck with the dominated fetish or trait forget which it was, for the following scene with the female cop / investigator.

Can't wait to see how his Psionic powers develop over time. This will most likely be one of the few games / stories I donate to.

Props on the killer work so far.

Edit: Just subbed. I guess I need to start a new game to see the sergeant content?
Thanks for subbing, violation :love: scarfer’s right - most extra content is in the separate Minigames, But to see all the in game stuff you’ll need a restart.

snek was also right - power has privileges. That means that when you achieve some (through rank or psi-powers), MC will be able to exercise some of the options currently available to your superior officers ;)

PS: re the kinks, you’ll soon be able to confirm or manage your current choices - so you’ll be able to ditch femdom.
This game is so good, contains enough content, humour, nice fetishes but too much gay content imho haha (at least is avoidable of course)

Any news for next update?
Thanks Zhreta! :D Still working on the update - it’ll be out in mid-Sept for Patrons and late Sept for public:)

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Started a new play through, Currently in the waterhole flashback 2, have read your posts, and looked at the subscribestar page but didn't see passwords anywhere can you privately pm me missing passwords for Seargeant content if not to much trouble?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Started a new play through, Currently in the waterhole flashback 2, have read your posts, and looked at the subscribestar page but didn't see passwords anywhere can you privately pm me missing passwords for Seargeant content if not to much trouble?
Hey Sarge - just messaged you on SubscribeStar :) Apologies for the delay!

Reactions: Violation2020

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks Ranli, I'll look there, Should have paid attention, think I should have subbed at patreon vs subscribe lolz opps may have to fix that next month.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks Ranli, I'll look there, Should have paid attention, think I should have subbed at patreon vs subscribe lolz opps may have to fix that next month.
No probs! Yeah, my SubscribeStar is mainly for anyone who has issues with Patreon (and as an emergency fallback!) I don’t think I’ve ever had more than 5 subscribers at any one time :LOL:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Is there a mod for walkthrough?
:cool:(y)
the game currently has it's own unique built in walk through, while in game you can press "W" key to open the walk through, it is in the form of a picture screen showing the different popups to conversation routes characters and kinks / traits and other specials. Currently it goes all the way to the brig area of the game, the last few content moments aren't added as of yet. but you can use save and the scroll back feature to examine / explore different routes through out the game anyways :) hope this helps.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I need some help. with the scene with the male demon in hell it says there are missing files. Is that normal orr
I've not seen other reports of this - did you try redownloading? If it persists, please send me the names of any missing files.

Turtnick

Jul 2, 2020
I've not seen other reports of this - did you try redownloading? If it persists, please send me the names of any missing files.
Ive tried redownloading but its always the same problem. it says im missing several pictures, starting from “hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01.png” and goes past that.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes