RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
oooohh looks like my Sam dream is finally coming true
:LOL: This is prescient in a way you'll see when you play it.
is the mc being annoyingly dumb going to stay?
SuddenReal is right - in the next Phase of the game, you'll be able to raise various stats through training missions and events. Two of those are IQ and Knowledge :geek:
Hmmm...none of the cadets are really my first choice for a long term. I guess even if Sam isn't Mr. Right, he'll do as a Mr. Right Now. :p
Pragmatism. I like it! :LOL:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I love this game so much. The gay content is far more promising than other games that say they have gay content but it's only like 10%. This is full blown 40-50% of the game. It's absolutely fantastic.
Oh, it is fantastic! Just like 90% of this forum, I love complaining about stuff I don't like in games, so since I abhor gay stuff, not only does that mean I can complain it's not my taste at least 50% of the time, but with all the other fetishes, it's close to 90%! This game is practically my wet dream and I don't even have to play it!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I love this game so much. The gay content is far more promising than other games that say they have gay content but it's only like 10%. This is full blown 40-50% of the game. It's absolutely fantastic.
Thanks slytherindoctor! :love: Yeah, a lot of games only have m/m content as an afterthought, but I wanted to have it fully integrated (and with its own storylines). Really pleased that the remaster has established a full m/m route... it's now kind of like having 2 games (m/m and f/m) plus a pick-and-mix for bis like me :D
Oh, it is fantastic! Just like 90% of this forum, I love complaining about stuff I don't like in games, so since I abhor gay stuff, not only does that mean I can complain it's not my taste at least 50% of the time, but with all the other fetishes, it's close to 90%! This game is practically my wet dream and I don't even have to play it!
Something for everybody - no matter how unusual their tastes :LOL:

Reactions: SuddenReal

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great Game ! İ really like the scenario its funny and enjoyable. Can't wait to see more.

Also did you guys thinking add more NTR content to this game ? is there plan for that ?
Thanks Mert! :D Much appreciated!

As far as NTR goes: this depends heavily on your definition. I won't be adding NTR to the tags, and there won't be any content where MC gets cucked by anyone he's in a relationship with (no judgement, it just doesn't turn me on).

However, he will be able to cuck other characters, have group sex, watch other characters having sex, compete with rivals for the affections of love interests, and become jealous. He will also be able to see/imagine the previous sexual relationships of others.

There will also be f/f and m/m 'intros' to group sex sequences (e.g. Roxanne and Fatima getting it on to entice him into an MFF; or Sam and Chad realising he's dating them both and teaming up for a thruple). This will not happen in m/f situations.

All of the above will always be optional.

PS: if this post opens any discussion about the topic, I encourage everyone to avoid any kink-shaming that steps beyond bantz. The NTR Flame Wars have never penetrated the borders of this thread and SpaceCorps Sturmtruppen stand at the ready to repel them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
PS: if this post opens any discussion about the topic, I encourage everyone to avoid any kink-shaming that steps beyond bantz. The NTR Flame Wars have never penetrated the borders of this thread and SpaceCorps Sturmtruppen stand at the ready to repel them.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war and an open, kink-friendly community.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks Mert! :D Much appreciated!

As far as NTR goes: this depends heavily on your definition. I won't be adding NTR to the tags, and there won't be any content where MC gets cucked by anyone he's in a relationship with (no judgement, it just doesn't turn me on).

However, he will be able to cuck other characters, have group sex, watch other characters having sex, compete with rivals for the affections of love interests, and become jealous. He will also be able to see/imagine the previous sexual relationships of others.

There will also be f/f and m/m 'intros' to group sex sequences (e.g. Roxanne and Fatima getting it on to entice him into an MFF; or Sam and Chad realising he's dating them both and teaming up for a thruple). This will not happen in m/f situations.

All of the above will always be optional.

What does the Silverback trait prevent then if there is no ntr?
Just to help me choose if I should take it or not.

Reactions: RanliLabz

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, if there's one game you can use a blanket excuse, it's this one.

It's not NTR, since that guy is also a love interest...

But yeah, you're right. The definition of NTR varies from person to person. For some it's any guy that's not the MC that DARES to fuck any other women, no matter what the relationship (think "that guy is fucking the girl I like" "well, yeah, that's her boyfriend" "NTR!!!!"), for others there needs to be an emotional connection (in another thread a guy was argueing there wasn't any NTR since the cheating happened in the intro of the game so you didn't have an emotional connection with your fiancée yet, uh, right, sure).

But, uh, small question though. When you say:
Does that mean there will only be MFF and no MMF? Or just that there won't be any "crossover", you know, gay characters suddenly become bi, just to get it on with you. As Warphorror points out, what's the point of Silverback if there's no MMF?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What does the Silverback trait prevent then if there is no ntr?
Just to help me choose if I should take it or not.
Silverback is a powerful content blocker for those who hate the idea of any other guy getting laid in any way :LOL: It should be used with extreme caution, since it blocks quite a few scenes and parts of scenes (many of which can be avoided by decisions as you go anyway). If you haven't adjusted it with other kinks it will prevent: MMF+, watching other characters having sex, rivals for the affections of love interests, MC jealousy, and seeing/imagining the previous sexual relationships of others.
Does that mean there will only be MFF and no MMF? Or just that there won't be any "crossover", you know, gay characters suddenly become bi, just to get it on with you. As Warphorror points out, what's the point of Silverback if there's no MMF?
I plan loads of optional MMF (straight and bi, with any characters you like)! This only applies to 'intros' - by which I mean the set ups for scenes :) This is to avoid walking in on something you'd rather not!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Silverback is a powerful content blocker for those who hate the idea of any other guy getting laid in any way :LOL: It should be used with extreme caution, since it blocks quite a few scenes and parts of scenes (many of which can be avoided by decisions as you go anyway). If you haven't adjusted it with other kinks it will prevent: MMF+, watching other characters having sex, rivals for the affections of love interests, MC jealousy, and seeing/imagining the previous sexual relationships of others.

I plan loads of optional MMF (straight and bi, with any characters you like)! This only applies to 'intros' - by which I mean the set ups for scenes :) This is to avoid walking in on something you'd rather not!
As long as there is gameplay elements that allow prevention of unwanted devide D in slot P I won't need the magical solution that rewrite the universe (also some group activities can be fun).
I'm not fragile to the point I need every love interest to be virgin to whom the MC will be the first and unique love (and sex) interest (but some would be great).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So silverback is basically the fragile ego shield? :unsure: :LOL:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm just curious will there be more muscular women in future. The only one so far is Sarge and unless you can "unleash the beast" on her at some point I don't want anything to do with her and want to toss her out the airlock. I really like the content with Krathi and I hope there will be more scenes with her in the future, being able to set her on Sarge and let her eat her like Mileena from Mortal Kombat would be pretty cool too. :devilish:

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes