Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
...and after coming to the pause until the update comes, I just decided that I had enough of this. Best of luck to the dev and the fans who like this, but it was “the music that rang a hollow note” to quote the Rachni queen. Yet another attempt at humor that missed the mark by a football field, especially after the scene that followed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonetheless the scene with cat/lizard hybrid race girl was top notch. Dont want to seem like I am being mean, thats not my MO... but I wanted to leave a review that did not ruin your score (*** from me), especially considering there IS alot of good to this, especially your ideas on unique alien races... but the whole running gag at the end. No. I cant anymore.

anyway, have a nice day everyone. You too Runillabs and best of luck in your future endeavors.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
...and after coming to the pause until the update comes, I just decided that I had enough of this. Best of luck to the dev and the fans who like this, but it was “the music that rang a hollow note” to quote the Rachni queen. Yet another attempt at humor that missed the mark by a football field, especially after the scene that followed.

Nonetheless the scene with cat/lizard hybrid race girl was top notch. Dont want to seem like I am being mean, thats not my MO... but I wanted to leave a review that did not ruin your score (*** from me), especially considering there IS alot of good to this, especially your ideas on unique alien races... but the whole running gag at the end. No. I cant anymore.

anyway, have a nice day everyone. You too Runillabs and best of luck in your future endeavors.
Well, I certainly appreciate that you didn't do this as a rating :) No game is for everyone - and SpaceCorps' style is probably more divisive than most (especially the hit-and-miss spoof humour and reliance on musical and visual gags).

Anyway - hopefully you'll have a go at Phase 2 of the game when it launches next year and see what you reckon. :)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

I get what you're saying, and the MC does get into very unfair trouble he does not deserve, but the game is really over the top and draws so much from parody and spoof media, like the clear main source, Starship Troopers, you just can't expect reactions to be so realistic. And I'm not trying to say the storyline doesn't have a clear logic, because it does, but it's heightened reality. I mean, the MC gets raped how many times that first day? The sheer amount of sexual deviancy and crazy shit going on in that ship (and we barely scratched the surfaced since this is just the beginning) just proves that you can't take what happens so seriously. I see this game as an insane parody of serious sci-fi spaceship drama with a hint of romance sprinkled on top.
But as Ranli said, it's not for everyone, maybe that's not what you're into.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The Munipanni path make more sense since for her it doesn't really matter if the MC has really commited crime or would be found guilty what matters is that the MC thinks he is in a lot of problems and will agree to owe her something becoming an informer.
Do not forget this is a ridiculously smutty dystopian future with an unfair system in which the MC is at the bottom.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.3earlyrelease.jpg
- Choose your Primary Love Interest :love:
- 450 new images
- Five alternate 300 frame animations
- Some really weird music
- A new named character (and loads more background characters!)
- Several new locations
- & a minor zombie uprising

Get it Now on ! :p

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 835430
- Choose your Primary Love Interest :love:
- 450 new images
- Five alternate 300 frame animations
- Some really weird music
- A new named character (and loads more background characters!)
- Several new locations
- & a minor zombie uprising

Get it Now on ! :p
Ueutenants? ok I learn it say Lieutenant right sorry the L and I too close

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
The time is finally upon us. :love:

Well, or more accurate: it will be as soon as Ranli releases the public version. ;) Speaking of that - how long will we poor rankless bastards have to endure our suffering this time? :)

Dec 29, 2018
Choose your Primary Love Interest
Dibs on Fatima.

Quick question though, does the term "Primary Love Interest" mean that we can also have secondary love interests? Because I really wouldn't want to leave Krathi out in the cold, especially after we got to know each other so intimately during our brief stay in the brig. Why, it would be downright ungentlemanly to leave her now, especially if it so happened that she were in a family way as a result of our encounter (if that's even possible... and I hope it is).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The time is finally upon us. :love:

Well, or more accurate: it will be as soon as Ranli releases the public version. ;) Speaking of that - how long will we poor rankless bastards have to endure our suffering this time? :)
It’ll be out early October ;)
Dibs on Fatima.

Quick question though, does the term "Primary Love Interest" mean that we can also have secondary love interests? Because I really wouldn't want to leave Krathi out in the cold, especially after we got to know each other so intimately during our brief stay in the brig. Why, it would be downright ungentlemanly to leave her now, especially if it so happened that she were in a family way as a result of our encounter (if that's even possible... and I hope it is).
You can carry on shagging and romancing as many characters as you like... and knocking up any aliens you come across :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Are only the cadets eligible or can I declare Lieutenant Fishtits my go-to target for lewd thoughts?
At this stage its the Ganymedian Cadets and Cis only (or none). There will be more, but it’ll be rolled out in dries and drabs!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i just hope the mc will start to get smarter because him can read minds so learning thing likely not too hard but then again it got so close to dead the number of time him got hurt in one day is so much I dont know how him thinking right now jk but do hope him grow him train hard everyday for that body reading book and learn sure not be too hard

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes