RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, there's nothing wrong with an Eiffel Tower! That gesture during a threesome is so famous they even made an actual tower for it!

Then again, I doubt anyone knows any of the Earth buildings in the deeps of outer space, not to mention with all the alien influence, so I can see how that went out of fashion.
"One cannot base one's ethics on the architectural practices of the French."
- Mahatma Gandhi

(this may be a lie.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
That is a giant willy erected by the good people of Northern England to salute the Queen.

Gawd Bless ya, Yer Majesty! :D
To be fair, that does sound like something Scots or Irish would definitely do, so the only thing that somewhat surprises me, is that it's actually located in Blackpool. Well, close enough to both to pick up some fine traditions, I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

But in order not to stray to far from the track; which one was Rick again? Didn't pay as much attention to the male names, I'm afraid - well, beside the main cast that is.

Reactions: Monaco1933

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
To be fair, that does sound like something Scots or Irish would definitely do, so the only thing that somewhat surprises me, is that it's actually located in Blackpool. Well, close enough to both to pick up some fine traditions, I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

But in order not to stray to far from the track; which one was Rick again? Didn't pay as much attention to the male names, I'm afraid - well, beside the main cast that is.
Lol. Rick's the possessive Jock you met in the Showerblock on the f/m route (or who you saw giving Counsellor Fox a blowie on the m/m route):
showerblock01_showers2_humans6.png

Reactions: Dreadder

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ah, right, thank you.

Had my eye on his girl, so he's all yours if you want him. :devilish: Though I'll probably have to take a number from what we've seen of her conduct so far. :LOL:
She will not be the most difficult conquest in the game :LOL:

I recommend taking Dancercise classes when they become available ;) Did someone say fmf threesome? Must be my imagination...

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder
Nov 9, 2017
Lol. Rick's the possessive Jock you met in the Showerblock on the f/m route (or who you saw giving Counsellor Fox a blowie on the m/m route):
View attachment 839350
Yeah it's a shame he's a douche because body wise he's totally my type. Also didn't realize that was the same person in the two scenes. Maybe because he looks different on his side than standing up

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah it's a shame he's a douche because body wise he's totally my type. Also didn't realize that was the same person in the two scenes. Maybe because he looks different on his side than standing up
The cute ones are always arseholes :LOL: However, you may be able to improve him ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, to be fair, I pegged him (stop grinning, I didn't mean it like that :p ) as an over-posessive type, who acts like that due to his insecurities (his girlfriend being a complete slut probably doesn't really help either :D ). So you're more than welcome to help him face his issues and come to grips with his true self, while my future badass forward infantry grunt MC puts on his pink tutu and ballet shoes and takes care of her. I suppose sometimes sacrifices are necessary in order to fulfil ones duty. :ROFLMAO:

Though I do entertain similar notions towards her, as you do towards Rick. I'm definitely not a fan of ditzy blond airheads, but her body certainly is to die for.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I like douches though
The worse they treat me, the more I like them
.... I might have issues

So, I'm pro romancing douches (at least in-game)

Nov 14, 2019
Can't talk and be a douche with a cock (or a ball gag) in his mouth. 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Tying up/raping/enslaving/beating up bullies and douches is absolutely my fetish. Degrading them, basically.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So, finally had some time to play the new update.

First of all, the first scene where Cis finds out you're a telepath, she says it runs in the "fambly".
Second, when the MC meets Sister Dominique, he asks why "sometone" wants them dead.

Also, the most important mistake: if you go to the Virtual Stable and click on Nurse Goodyear, it says you had sex. That was clearly an accident so it doesn't count!

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes