RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i just hope the mc will start to get smarter because him can read minds so learning thing likely not too hard but then again it got so close to dead the number of time him got hurt in one day is so much I dont know how him thinking right now jk but do hope him grow him train hard everyday for that body reading book and learn sure not be too hard
This update will give you a few clues about where that's going ;) (especially if you played the Cis route)

Reactions: L30
Nov 14, 2019
Every guy here is super hot. Sam, that dude that wants to get raped all the time with the curly hair, Jared, Chad, Rick, Philmore. All of them. I'm probably pro-Sam, though, if I had to pick. Though I'm sure all of them will have super hot routes. Also, one of my favorite parts was when the counselor was forcing Rick to suck him off while making him think he was pleasuring his girlfriend. We definitely need more rapey stuff like that. I'm always into rape/non-con and sexual slavery. Especially now that the MC can read minds.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Looking forward to the new update. This game has developed so well. This game is a treat for bi pervs like me! So much choice. The sex scenes seem to be getting better and better as well judging by Krathi and Munipanni

Also hope to see more Krathi, presumed she'd be a throwaway character in the showers, glad I was wrong when she ended up in the stable. Something about her just really works. Not bad for a buttocked browed savage with the face of a cats arse.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Every guy here is super hot. Sam, that dude that wants to get raped all the time with the curly hair, Jared, Chad, Rick, Philmore. All of them. I'm probably pro-Sam, though, if I had to pick. Though I'm sure all of them will have super hot routes. Also, one of my favorite parts was when the counselor was forcing Rick to suck him off while making him think he was pleasuring his girlfriend. We definitely need more rapey stuff like that. I'm always into rape/non-con and sexual slavery. Especially now that the MC can read minds.
Thanks Doc! Yes, the Branch that doesn’t exist offers some interesting possibilities. Since you’re on the m/m route, I suggest some Guidance Counselling when it becomes available ;)
So exactly the stroke (tee hee "stroke") of midnight on Oct. 1. Good to know ;) :LOL:
So cheeky :LOL:
Looking forward to the new update. This game has developed so well. This game is a treat for bi pervs like me! So much choice. The sex scenes seem to be getting better and better as well judging by Krathi and Munipanni

Also hope to see more Krathi, presumed she'd be a throwaway character in the showers, glad I was wrong when she ended up in the stable. Something about her just really works. Not bad for a buttocked browed savage with the face of a cats arse.
Thanks A360! :D Yes, plenty more Krathi to come (perhaps some conjugal visits? ;))

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Doc! Yes, the Branch that doesn’t exist offers some interesting possibilities. Since you’re on the m/m route, I suggest some Guidance Counselling when it becomes available ;)

So cheeky :LOL:

Thanks A360! :D Yes, plenty more Krathi to come (perhaps some conjugal visits? ;))
Yes but which cheek? Left or Right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 14, 2019
Thanks Doc! Yes, the Branch that doesn’t exist offers some interesting possibilities.
The Branch that doesn't exist?

Since you’re on the m/m route, I suggest some Guidance Counselling when it becomes available ;)
Ooof. That sounds promising. Since there is a harem tag and rape tag and bdsm tag, I'm super hoping for the counselor to have a harem of non-con sex slaves. Fingers crossed! Can't wait for the update! :D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Division 7 or Branch 7 or whatever the hell it's called. The ditzy ship captain mentions it during the orientation near the start.
Branch 7 very much exists, it's called Comfort Section and is where Cole is headed if I have anything to say about it (pretty soon even Luke will think he's a bit too much)

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O THERE IS NO 8TH BRANCH o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Nov 14, 2019
Branch 7 very much exists, it's called Comfort Section and is where Cole is headed if I have anything to say about it (pretty soon even Luke will think he's a bit too much)
I just want to harass the fuck out of Rick. Dude's an asshole. He needs to get filled with cocks on a regular basis. Make him the ship sex slave. I want a scene where you get to romance Sam and then both the MC and Sam fuck Rick from both ends while making out and high fiving. That sounds perfect to me. :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: What other game has two game overs in the first few minutes of gameplay?
I just want to harass the fuck out of Rick. Dude's an asshole. He needs to get filled with cocks on a regular basis. Make him the ship sex slave. I want a scene where you get to romance Sam and then both the MC and Sam fuck Rick from both ends while making out and high fiving. That sounds perfect to me. :D
This is a fairly likely possibility :LOL:

Except the high-fiving. I do not approve of it. :p

Reactions: alexxxx000

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Except the high-fiving. I do not approve of it.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with an Eiffel Tower! That gesture during a threesome is so famous they even made an actual tower for it!

Then again, I doubt anyone knows any of the Earth buildings in the deeps of outer space, not to mention with all the alien influence, so I can see how that went out of fashion.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes