RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So, finally had some time to play the new update.

First of all, the first scene where Cis finds out you're a telepath, she says it runs in the "fambly".
Second, when the MC meets Sister Dominique, he asks why "sometone" wants them dead.

Also, the most important mistake: if you go to the Virtual Stable and click on Nurse Goodyear, it says you had sex. That was clearly an accident so it doesn't count!
Thanks SuddenReal! Sometone is an error, but fambly is intentional (Oklahoma dialect via Steinbeck... who admittedly wasn’t from Oklahoma, and may have been talking bullshit :LOL:)

perles75

May 16, 2020
so, why does the random Volchak have a stable entry and the Constable not? :D

(by the way, clicking on some of the people, like Anna, triggers some error)

Other question: where are the saves of the game usually stored? I have too many and I want to delete them, but I can't find the right folder...

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Other question: where are the saves of the game usually stored? I have too many and I want to delete them, but I can't find the right folder...
Good catches, perles! [both coding mistakes :oops:]. I'll be issuing a UI update later this month that will fix some of these issues and fill in missing pf files, etc.

Your saves will be stored in your AppData if you're using a PC. The location should be something like: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceCorpsXXX [but depends how you've configured your computer]. You may have to enable View Hidden Files to see it.

Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
thanks! in my case it was C:\Users\[username] but the rest of the path was the same (I actually didn't know where all the renpy savefiles are, useful info!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Urgh... just a random admin post since the links to my signatures and spin off games don't direct to the right place anymore:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

If I recall correctly, then you can also delete saves in renpy games by hovering your mouse over the save and pressing delete, just in case you didn't know.

It's slower than deleting them in bulk but it gives you a better overview over what you're actually deleting.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
‘All of them!’ means no primary love interest (As in MC is equally pleased to see them all)
Aaaaaaah, well, i thought that this answer will lead to a harem route or something like this with all of them included, and i don't really want to fuck dudes (or get fucked by them).

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Aaaaaaah, well, i thought that this answer will lead to a harem route or something like this with all of them included, and i don't really want to fuck dudes (or get fucked by them).
Lol - no... there's always a neutral option, and anything with m/m content will always have pink text.

You raise a good point about clarity though - I may put a little heart next to the other options to differentiate them :)

Reactions: L30 and TundraLupus

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Lol - no... there's always a neutral option, and anything with m/m content will always have pink text.

You raise a good point about clarity though - I may put a little heart next to the other options to differentiate them :)
Ye, i'am perfectly aware that m/m content is avoidable (and that's great that people have an option), i just though, that i must choose one of the cadets as MC's main LI, meanwhile i want my Kex as main LI)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What will be the difference between one person and all of them?
The first five options are to choose your Primary Love Interest. You know how MC currently goes on about his crush on Anna? It will confirm/replace her with another in his affections - giving rise to different dialogue, sequences and interactions - but it won;t prevent you from pursuing other characters. Choosing All means you're not picking a love interest and won;t get any of that content :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes