Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
...There's no m/m content on the update btw, right? Unless I missed something, I saw nothing new except the small Sam and Cole love interest scenes. The focus was the expansion of Cis content and the nun introduction?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz the new update was pretty good, any chance we get some futa action in the next version or something with the nun ?
Thanks Johnny! :D
No futa or nuns in the next one... we’re sticking with the cadets. It’s going to be a special one though (season finale!)
...There's no m/m content on the update btw, right? Unless I missed something, I saw nothing new except the small Sam and Cole love interest scenes. The focus was the expansion of Cis content and the nun introduction?
Correct - this one was all about psi, nuns and romance (same for the f/m route). You’ll be getting more hardcore in the next update, though ;)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks Johnny! :D
No futa or nuns in the next one... we’re sticking with the cadets. It’s going to be a special one though (season finale!)

Correct - this one was all about psi, nuns and romance (same for the f/m route). You’ll be getting more hardcore in the next update, though ;)
Oh, we will certainly not complain, if there will also more M/M romance, be sure :) And what about Chad? Isn't he a good candidate for a second group of primary love interest? :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh, we will certainly not complain, if there will also more M/M romance, be sure :) And what about Chad? Isn't he a good candidate for a second group of primary love interest? :)
Lol - absolutely! Chad, Ayewn and Kex have been most mentioned so far. Won’t be for a while, tho!

Reactions: Edagil

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.3promo.png
- Choose your Primary Love Interest (6 options)
- 450 new images
- Five alternate 300 frame animations
- Some really weird music
- A new named character (and loads more background characters!)
- Several new locations
- & A minor zombie uprising

DOWNLOADS
[MEGA]
[MEGA]​

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 847688
- Choose your Primary Love Interest (6 options)
- 450 new images
- Five alternate 300 frame animations
- Some really weird music
- A new named character (and loads more background characters!)
- Several new locations
- & A minor zombie uprising

DOWNLOADS
v0.3.3 For Windows [MEGA]
v0.3.3 For Mac [MEGA]​
Not many devs release the update to their own game on a F95 thread. Props to you, my man. (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Really? For the whole game or just after a certain point?
It moves to Phase 2 - believe it or not, everything up to now has been a Prologue :LOL: (I know, this is JRR Tolkien level prologuing).

After the big season finale (the next update), I'll be back in 2021 with a game that's half mainline story and half missions. No grind or annoying empty rooms tho! :eek:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes