RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Loved the new update, though it felt all too short like every single one so far. But then again, that's on you RanliLabz , if you'd make a crappy game instead, then nobody would feel like updates are too short. :p

The choice for me was easier than I thought it would be. I was sure I'll have problems picking between Cis and Anna but when the time for a choice actually came about, Cis won easily. And considering I'm not a fan of incest at all, that is saying something. :LOL:
Thanks, Dreadder! :love: Yeah, brevity is the cost of the way I do things. It all adds up tho!

Cis is a cutie - although for best results, taboo kink is recommended (I also understand many are labouring away after Joke-selecting her ‘relation to you’ as things like accountant and second cousin twice-removed :D).

Speaking of THE choice - the Titanic scene was hilarious - one thing I noticed though, is that every single romantic partner had a different necklace... Ah well, just a coincidence probably and no hidden meaning behind that, I am sure. :p
Lol - I am a details guy :LOL: It’s nice to know that people notice!
Been "saving" this game for nearly a year after playing it for the first time. Time to reap the benefits with a long ass (hopefully) playthrough :D
Enjoy! :D Depending on the kinks you choose, you should have a lot to get through!;)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
While I wait for the compressed version, is Krathi one of the Primary Love Interest (6 options)?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks, Dreadder! :love: Yeah, brevity is the cost of the way I do things. It all adds up tho!

Cis is a cutie - although for best results, taboo kink is recommended (I also understand many are labouring away after Joke-selecting her ‘relation to you’ as things like accountant and second cousin twice-removed :D).

Lol - I am a details guy :LOL: It’s nice to know that people notice!
Yeah, she's the only reason Taboo card is active in my kinks. :p But I did choose to make her MC's cousin, since it seemed at least a bit better than the version most folks probably went with. Not to mention the whole "kissing cousins" theme seemed appropriate. :LOL:

As for that particular detail, my guess was that the design of the pendant could have something to do with either branches or perhaps ethical compass or stats, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

vomherzen

Oct 15, 2019
Hi! Anyone else having the problem with daemaniac trait being disabled? I'm 100% sure it was enabled. I've tried to replay the the scenes and it says the trait is enabled but as soon as I close replay it's disabled again. How can I enable it? I don't want to skip demons. Please help!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It moves to Phase 2 - believe it or not, everything up to now has been a Prologue :LOL: (I know, this is JRR Tolkien level prologuing).

After the big season finale (the next update), I'll be back in 2021 with a game that's half mainline story and half missions. No grind or annoying empty rooms tho! :eek:
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for your Silmarillion :LOL:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
While I wait for the compressed version, is Krathi one of the Primary Love Interest (6 options)?
I doubt there will be a compressed version, since the compressing process seems to brake the game. As for Krathi - she's not an option yet but there was a talk she'll probably become one in a second batch of choices.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Dreadder is right, Ramen - there probably won't be a more compressed version [SpaceCorps has a lot of bells and whistles, and the compressed versions have ended up buggy]. The current version is already compressed from 19.2GB! :LOL:
Hi! Anyone else having the problem with daemaniac trait being disabled? I'm 100% sure it was enabled. I've tried to replay the the scenes and it says the trait is enabled but as soon as I close replay it's disabled again. How can I enable it? I don't want to skip demons. Please help!
Hi vomherzen! I'm afraid that scene replays don't alter your stats [to avoid messing them up]... you may have to go back and find a save point where Daemaniac is active. To help you decide about replays: the last Daemon scene was with Lady Ashtaroth [the futanari imp] and I'm not planning another one this year.
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for your Silmarillion :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
As long as I get my daily dose of Krathi I'm golden on the Xeno front. Still the best scene in the game imo.
Thanks, Cernunnos! :D Yeah - I loved making that scene (it was an unplanned one, too... perhaps why it got so wild!) I'll be keeping her in the brig for now - I'm sure you'll have a chance to visit ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cernunnos.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I gave up on Lord of the Rings because of the prologue: after one and a half book still in the prologue and no hobbit sex? Pass!

Maybe an Al Bundy reference: “one on the back for slow dancing.”
You should have stuck it out to Return of the King... things got pretty hot and heavy between Frodo and Sam! (turns out Hobbit cocks are as big and hairy as their feet :eek:)

• Haha
Reactions: SuddenReal

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That was nice but way too short
f/m players got more in this one (it's always a bit of a balance).
I find myself to be more curious of the Avavexi at the moment. :unsure:
Finally! Someone who likes the Avavexi! :LOL: They are by far my least popular characters (well, cat-frog-futa alien things were always a risky bet). I did a whole Xenobiology lecture on them on Patreon and no-one cared :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
f/m players got more in this one (it's always a bit of a balance).

Finally! Someone who likes the Avavexi! :LOL: They are by far my least popular characters (well, cat-frog-futa alien things were always a risky bet). I did a whole Xenobiology lecture on them on Patreon and no-one cared :cry:
Ranli, I like all the alien species so far (at least the ones that have females). :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is there no chance of having upgrades for download, so I don't have to download the entire file every time?

Having to download through a mobile connection makes it a long hassle

Reactions: RanliLabz

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.3] [RanliLabz] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (1.17 GB): - - - -

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there no chance of having upgrades for download, so I don't have to download the entire file every time?

Having to download through a mobile connection makes it a long hassle
It's tricky - although some games do it, my attempt to test a 'patch' method failed miserably (everyone extracted it wrong or tried to play the patch alone - and then it turned out I had a bug in it anyway. Total clusterfuck :LOL:!)

Starting in 2021, I want to try again. It would be a good way to release missions.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.3] [RanliLabz] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (1.17 GB): - MEGA - - -
Thanks Hex! :love:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes