ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What kind of dicks has this dev been looking at with the weird upward curve?
Clearly not sharks...
Yet anyway.

He's saving that for when we get to the aqua planet and we get to see aliens with 2 dongs.
Then we'll get to a humble farmland planet with a set of female aliens with 8 tits.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 14, 2019
It moves to Phase 2 - believe it or not, everything up to now has been a Prologue :LOL: (I know, this is JRR Tolkien level prologuing).

After the big season finale (the next update), I'll be back in 2021 with a game that's half mainline story and half missions. No grind or annoying empty rooms tho! :eek:

LOL. THis is more like George R.R. Martin. I'll finish the books. Promise. The dragons and zombies are definitely for sure coming. (writes an entire prequel book about the Targaryean kings that's only part 1 instead of writing book 6).

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm just patiently waiting for another m/f vaginal scene. So far the Nurse and that Cop have the best sex scenes even without animation. You had a chance to do a surprise one with Fatima but nope.

Jgkhmhjjhn

Nov 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.2bREMASTER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Bro can you update it Please

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So is the hole game about you getting your ass kicked cause it is getting old.
I asked the same question almost a year ago and was told that the whole MC being a wimp thing was only part of the introduction. I haven't played this game in a while but I guess we're still in that introduction part then.

Can't wait for mid 2025 when the start of the glorious second chapter will be just around the corner. :sneaky:

Reactions: Arcane666

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So is the hole game about you getting your ass kicked cause it is getting old.
Welcome to the military. Who would have guessed you'd be the whipping boy on your very first day.

Can't wait for mid 2025 when the start of the glorious second chapter will be just around the corner.
One more update this year to end the chapter and at the start of next year, we'll get into the interesting stuff.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I asked the same question almost a year ago and was told that the whole MC being a wimp thing was only part of the introduction. I haven't played this game in a while but I guess we're still in that introduction part then.

Can't wait for mid 2025 when the start of the glorious second chapter will be just around the corner. :sneaky:
This is the second to last to last update of Part 1. Part 2 will start next year and it will have the stat builder.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
One more update this year to end the chapter and at the start of next year, we'll get into the interesting stuff.
This is the second to last to last update of Part 1. Part 2 will start next year and it will have the stat builder.
Love your optimism guys and I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch about it, but if the introduction is anything to go by it'll be a very long time before that second part actually amounts to anything. At least in terms of story progression.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Love your optimism guys and I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch about it, but if the introduction is anything to go by it'll be a very long time before that second part actually amounts to anything. At least in terms of story progression.
I bet we spend 99% of that time as a bitch that is my guess.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I bet we spend 99% of that time as a bitch that is my guess.
As I said, I haven't played it in a while so I don't know if we moved past the look-at-that-dumb-hick stage at this point.
I assume the target audience really enjoys it though, otherwise it wouldn't go on for so long.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Finally! Someone who likes the Avavexi! :LOL: They are by far my least popular characters (well, cat-frog-futa alien things were always a risky bet). I did a whole Xenobiology lecture on them on Patreon and no-one cared :cry:
I admit I had to look them up since it's been a while. They are cute though, maybe they'd get higher marks if there was some more meaningful interaction with them winkwink.
You know I love you, Avaron - and I plan all sorts of angry-catlady, muscled-sergeant and foot-long tongue content to prove it :LOL:
Foot-long tongue you say...
I plan to do a female equivalent of Counsellor Fox at some point, so fur has been factored in :p
Ohhhhh, a cute fluffy vixen is exactly what this game needs (or maybe a vixen(male)... :sneaky: ).

• Haha
Dec 9, 2019
I do love all things pregnancy, especially with the pregnancy tag~

But for some reason, I am just not feeling the Main Character. I don't know what it is, or how to describe it, but he looks very... Odd? Is that the right word?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It's always great to hear Soeur Sourire's Dominique song in entertainment media. The only way it could have been better is if it has been used for a lesbians nuns sex scene.
I play a faithless miscreant but those nuns will turn back the mc into a faithfull one if it's needed to get it on with them. Even though I don't think they have the exact same faith as St. Sarah but could be wrong.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes