Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I knew Kex wouldn't be a primary love interest, Ran already told me that, cos he hates me.

But here I was, safe in the knowledge i'd at least get my murderous fang girl love interest where I never know if she's going to fuck the MC or tear his limbs off, grab a BBQ sauce dip and chow down.

• Haha
Reactions: -Hex- and RanliLabz

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
as good as this game is so far playing an MC whos mentality retarded has gotten really old. maybe lay off on the MC is dumb jokes and more on the story or the other characters. the last few updates have been disappointing in regards to whats going on.
MC being a slightly dumb and naive yet strapping backwater country bumpkin is a part of his story. It was explained quite a few times already - not to mention heavily implied in this update as well, that MC will get more than enough chance to gain his intelligence in future - that is in the 2nd phase of the game that will be all about building stats the way you want too.

Don't forget that currently the game is only few hours in the first day storywise...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I knew Kex wouldn't be a primary love interest, Ran already told me that, cos he hates me.

But here I was, safe in the knowledge i'd at least get my murderous fang girl love interest where I never know if she's going to fuck the MC or tear his limbs off, grab a BBQ sauce dip and chow down.
You know I love you, Avaron - and I plan all sorts of angry-catlady, muscled-sergeant and foot-long tongue content to prove it :LOL:
as good as this game is so far playing an MC whos mentality retarded has gotten really old. maybe lay off on the MC is dumb jokes and more on the story or the other characters. the last few updates have been disappointing in regards to whats going on.
In fairness, this update was the least MC focused since the Rydick patch - lots about nuns, lots about cis, talk of Shapeshifters, a romantic animation for every single Cadet... and a zombie!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.3] [RanliLabz] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (1.17 GB): - MEGA - - -
Sorry Hex - I had to take the Kompressed version off the OP because it was mainly whitescreen. I think it's because I've already put it through Bas' Cruncher, so doing another run murders the images. It seems to particularly freak out wherever 'show' is used in Ren'py (I assume it removes the translucency and shows it as white).
As long as we get some furry females, that's all I ask.

(Well, that's not all I ask, it's just what I'm asking right now. :giggle:)
I plan to do a female equivalent of Counsellor Fox at some point, so fur has been factored in :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Start of the game was a joke to me and the nurse was a real bitch.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry Hex - I had to take the Kompressed version off the OP because it was mainly whitescreen. I think it's because I've already put it through Bas' Cruncher, so doing another run murders the images. It seems to particularly freak out wherever 'show' is used in Ren'py (I assume it removes the translucency and shows it as white).
I'll take a look at it, but it might be the ui images, the cruncher can't preserve transparency when compressing

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is there a way to change the button for the walkthrough from W?
Probably. If you open up walkthrough.rpy in game/scripts, and change the "w" to whatever you want in lines 59 and 62, that should work.

Reactions: hazzi
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes