RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm just curious will there be more muscular women in future. The only one so far is Sarge and unless you can "unleash the beast" on her at some point I don't want anything to do with her and want to toss her out the airlock. I really like the content with Krathi and I hope there will be more scenes with her in the future, being able to set her on Sarge and let her eat her like Mileena from Mortal Kombat would be pretty cool too. :devilish:
There will be more muscle women (including Sarge's former comrades-in-arms from the Valkyrie Squad). You will, indeed, be able to Unleash the Beast on her (though not until you're strong enough) - but no-one's gettin' et :LOL:

I may let you 'tag-in' Krathi in future Wrestlemania's though ;)

• Love
Reactions: n0cn1l

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There will be more muscle women (including Sarge's former comrades-in-arms from the Valkyrie Squad). You will, indeed, be able to Unleash the Beast on her (though not until you're strong enough) - but no-one's gettin' et :LOL:

I may let you 'tag-in' Krathi in future Wrestlemania's though ;)
It's good that there will be more muscle women hopefully they are not massive bitches like Sarge.As long is there's a montage of the MC getting stronger Rocky style to take on Sarge I'll be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's good that there will be more muscle women hopefully they are not massive bitches like Sarge.As long is there's a montage of the MC getting stronger Rocky style to take on Sarge I'll be happy.
I already had a Rocky montage!

How about a Karate Kid montage in which MC cleans an old Japanese guy's car for about three thousand years of screen time? :LOL:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well, if there's one game you can use a blanket excuse, it's this one.

It's not NTR, since that guy is also a love interest...

But yeah, you're right. The definition of NTR varies from person to person. For some it's any guy that's not the MC that DARES to fuck any other women, no matter what the relationship (think "that guy is fucking the girl I like" "well, yeah, that's her boyfriend" "NTR!!!!"), for others there needs to be an emotional connection (in another thread a guy was argueing there wasn't any NTR since the cheating happened in the intro of the game so you didn't have an emotional connection with your fiancée yet, uh, right, sure).
In theory according to the definition, NTR is just plain cheating (not cuckhold), but then it's true that everyone interprets it differently.

P.S.: what's the Silverback trait? how do you get it?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This game is an acid trip. Seriously. Everything is so spastic, a total fever dream and I cant tell if thats a good or bad thing yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This game is an acid trip. Seriously. Everything is so spastic, a total fever dream and I cant tell if thats a good or bad thing yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol - it’s the perfect game for our increasingly insane and pestilential times. :geek:

Re the joke: you’ll have to tell me which one. HanZi is super-camp, so his humour is not for everyone. If it was a pun (generally not funny), my own joke is likely to be other characters’ reaction to it.

Edagil

Feb 28, 2020
Female aliens are specific (Kex and Krathi), while male aliens are night elf and furry. Will there be more alien variants that will equalize them?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Female aliens are specific (Kex and Krathi), while male aliens are night elf and furry. Will there be more alien variants that will equalize them?
Shitloads! :LOL: You've already seen Kex and Krathi's species' male counterparts (tho there are currently no named characters) - plus Grokbok and Dave. Patrons have seen more planned aliens, although at least three males have been teased in game (the little blue guy in the propaganda film and both Cervaxians and Jotun in the Chronicles of Rydick sequence.

Reactions: perles75

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Lol - it’s the perfect game for our increasingly insane and pestilential times. :geek:

Re the joke: you’ll have to tell me which one. HanZi is super-camp, so his humour is not for everyone. If it was a pun (generally not funny), my own joke is likely to be other characters’ reaction to it.
I did assume that your attempt to have an extreme overreaction to a pun (the looking around for about 50 frames) was a humor attempt... It certainly was an A for effort... even though the joke missed the mark, I can tell you put alot of effort into this... it shows.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
After downloading the game.. when i went to extract the file it shows "No archives found"...
Hmm... must be a bad download. It may have been interrupted, or it could be an issue with your anti-virus false-flagging something.

Sep 4, 2020
This games looked so interesting... I even downloaded previous update few months ago. Same problem appeared. Today i downloaded again hoping for not having the same problem again. But unfortunately same problem appeared:cry:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This games looked so interesting... I even downloaded previous update few months ago. Same problem appeared. Today i downloaded again hoping for not having the same problem again. But unfortunately same problem appeared:cry:
Thanks alexi! And sorry to hear you're having issues. Might be worth trying the Nopy link (that's often best if the problem is intermittent internet)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Check inside your antivirus maybe it is flagging the file as suspicious also make sure you have the latest winrar or preferred extraction software.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes