pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks DSmith! :LOL: Punishing Cole will be one major route you can take [obvs very different sequences for me and fm routes!] I still haven’t decided about character removal... I won’t have death, but I do want to try out stuff like exile and imprisonment later in the game (becoming Meeras informant will help here ;))
:LOL: If you sissify him and have him transferred to Comfort Section ‍
Oh, please, give him (and MC) also a more tender way of cure, please :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
...And I think that's bullshit considering you can literally unlock the Utter Bastard trait by shoving her to the ground just an hour later. :)
I think I see your point, however I am not sure that not jumping down in Serge's hideout means to "unlock the Utter Bastard trait " and that this is in such a contrast with being nice with her in previous conservation. Most probably, the next update will show us more. Finally, considering your previous objections ("don't want any relationship building with girl characters at all"), I think it is hardly a position for any unbiased interpretation of MC's behaviour. ;)

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I think I see your point, however I am not sure that not jumping down in Serge's hideout means to "unlock the Utter Bastard trait " and that this is in such a contrast with being nice with her in previous conservation. Most probably, the next update will show us more. Finally, considering your previous objections ("don't want any relationship building with girl characters at all"), I think it is hardly a position for any unbiased interpretation of MC's behaviour. ;)
?????
The trait is unlocked in the scene where Cis is first introduced. What are you even talking about?
That said I'm playing the game how I want to play it (which is how the game was envisioned to begin with) and everything implemented in the game can be considered canon in whatever playthrough you do. I fail to understand why you or anyone else for that matter that trails off into pseudoanalysis on the game's lore and psychological aspects insists on being so anal about other people's choices in how to play it. I don't give a shit about the girls and that won't change. A scene I'd like to be considered canon in my playthrough is locked behind content I don't want to go through and ask the creator (not you) if there's a possibility the content doesn't remain locked behind undesirable choices. And that's all the philosophy behind it.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
?????
The trait is unlocked in the scene where Cis is first introduced. What are you even talking about?
That said I'm playing the game how I want to play it (which is how the game was envisioned to begin with) and everything implemented in the game can be considered canon in whatever playthrough you do. I fail to understand why you or anyone else for that matter that trails off into pseudoanalysis on the game's lore and psychological aspects insists on being so anal about other people's choices in how to play it. I don't give a shit about the girls and that won't change. A scene I'd like to be considered canon in my playthrough is locked behind content I don't want to go through and ask the creator (not you) if there's a possibility the content doesn't remain locked behind undesirable choices. And that's all the philosophy behind it.
Nobody's trying to tell you what choices to pick or what to like and pilgrim was just trying to help, so ease down on the hostility.

As for your suggestion, RanliLabz will probably be around soon to answer that one, though my personal opinion is, that MC having an enormous crush on Anna is as canon as it gets... If he starts batting only for the other team after he realizes the world is bigger than their home colony, well, then that's a player's choice.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have a suggestion of my own... Since I'm in this pretty much for the gay content alone and don't want any relationship building with girl characters at all (maybe non-sexual friendships at best but eh), in order to reveal the ass-spanking memory of Pastor Chang along with MC getting buffer you need to gain 3 points with Anna in the post-decontamination corridor which I'd prefer to avoid. Can we have a way to reveal the memory even if we avoid Anna?
Hey Sierrus! While it’s true that you earn some Anna points in that scene, you can shrug them off in later decisions and even remove Anna from your Stable in a later scene (where you’ll have a choice between Anna and Chad). Since it’s non sexual (well... as non-sexual as SpaceCorps gets :LOL: ) I won’t change that bit. You have reminded me that I have a Sam sequence that I really need to get onto the mm path though!

As Dreadder pointed out, it’s quite important for the storyline that MC has a crush on Anna at the beginning (on the pure mm route, this is self-deception to avoid confronting his sexuality)... but I promise that you won’t be locked into to more than 1 ‘getting to know you’ conversation with each of your fellow cadets!
Hopefully there'll be more as he settles more into his powers.
Def! Pursuing the psi-route (Kex, Fox, Ayewn and Cis) and the informant route (Meera) are a good roads to start getting closer to that :devilish:
Oh, please, give him (and MC) also a more tender way of cure, please :)
Hehe - you’ll also be able to fall in love, become friends or just leave him be... I shall leave the tenderness and the cruelty up to you guys! ;)

Ok, a few more, though some of them may already have been mentioned:
- Krathi's card in the virtual stable doesn't get updated with her name and other info after her scene in prison cell but instead still says Unknown Alien.
- Prince Lloricain's card in Daemonology book states that he caught your fall and you had to suck him off even though that didn't happen due to being on a non-bicurious path.
- Small typo in a 60 perversion analysis (Developing subject): "his own imdependent (independent) sexual urges"
Thanks Dreadder! Lol - finding my typos in the ui is always more of a pain than the ones in the text, so thanks for taking the time :love:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Dreadder! Lol - finding my typos in the ui is always more of a pain than the ones in the text, so thanks for taking the time :love:
No problem, that one just caught my eye during the last playthrough, so it's quite possible it's not the only one - not that I doubt your grammatical skills that is. :LOL:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No problem, that one just caught my eye during the last playthrough, so it's quite possible it's not the only one - not that I doubt your grammatical skills that is. :LOL:
:LOL: I’m starting to... I always thought I was quite good on that front, but I’m still getting occasional typo reports from the first scene :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Nobody's trying to tell you what choices to pick or what to like and pilgrim was just trying to help, so ease down on the hostility.
...Ya see my dear, the problem I have is that in big projects like these a LOT of the members of the fanbase get this sort of entitlement to answer some things in the creator's name even if they're completely off the track with their answer...just because of their headcanon telling them they're right. And when something like that happens and I get involved in it you best believe there's gonna be snarkiness or "hostility" coming from me since I don't normally tolerate that kinda shit. Fanbases can be a blessing or a curse, and when they edge the layers of being a curse is when I'm gonna speak up. :) If you're not explicitly a developer of the project or have a DEFINITIVE answer to a question someone asks is when you may have the need to answer something. Otherwise, being quiet is the best option. ;) The way I asked that shouldn't have really left room for the fanbase to answer before the dev even saw it, sorry~ But since it happened, alas, here we are~

The crush on Anna is fine and all, but since I'm playing the game as a gay character I'm gonna do everything I can to avoid anything sexual, romantic or otherwise with female characters, Anna included. I'm given choices to lower my relationship points with them and I'm gonna pick those if I want to. So the crush on Anna wouldn't exactly matter much to my personal playthrough. Having scenes locked behind it though is another thing. However...
Hey Sierrus! While it’s true that you earn some Anna points in that scene, you can shrug them off in later decisions and even remove Anna from your Stable in a later scene (where you’ll have a choice between Anna and Chad). Since it’s non sexual (well... as non-sexual as SpaceCorps gets :LOL: ) I won’t change that bit. You have reminded me that I have a Sam sequence that I really need to get onto the mm path though!
...if you intend to keep the locked scene as is, then alright, fine, I can work with drilling through that scene to raise points with Anna. And yeah it makes sense in the game's narrative to "be nice" to her in your conversations and have it raise relationship points. I was just asking, IF POSSIBLE, that it wasn't specifically a requirement to gain access to that memory. Thanks for elaborating on it~

Also, sweet, Chad is a hottie~ It did seem a bit weird how he's the first guy you actually did sexual stuff with when you walked away from Anna (I see where you're going with the choices between Chad and Anna~) but if he's meant to be a sort of "male replacement/counterpart" for Anna then this makes more sense. :unsure: And glad my tirade ended up being useful to ya~

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
...Ya see my dear, the problem I have is that in big projects like these a LOT of the members of the fanbase get this sort of entitlement to answer some things in the creator's name even if they're completely off the track with their answer...just because of their headcanon telling them they're right. And when something like that happens and I get involved in it you best believe there's gonna be snarkiness or "hostility" coming from me since I don't normally tolerate that kinda shit. Fanbases can be a blessing or a curse, and when they edge the layers of being a curse is when I'm gonna speak up. :) If you're not explicitly a developer of the project or have a DEFINITIVE answer to a question someone asks is when you may have the need to answer something. Otherwise, being quiet is the best option. ;) The way I asked that shouldn't have really left room for the fanbase to answer before the dev even saw it, sorry~ But since it happened, alas, here we are~

The crush on Anna is fine and all, but since I'm playing the game as a gay character I'm gonna do everything I can to avoid anything sexual, romantic or otherwise with female characters, Anna included. I'm given choices to lower my relationship points with them and I'm gonna pick those if I want to. So the crush on Anna wouldn't exactly matter much to my personal playthrough. Having scenes locked behind it though is another thing. However...

...if you intend to keep the locked scene as is, then alright, fine, I can work with drilling through that scene to raise points with Anna. And yeah it makes sense in the game's narrative to "be nice" to her in your conversations and have it raise relationship points. I was just asking, IF POSSIBLE, that it wasn't specifically a requirement to gain access to that memory. Thanks for elaborating on it~

Also, sweet, Chad is a hottie~ It did seem a bit weird how he's the first guy you actually did sexual stuff with when you walked away from Anna (I see where you're going with the choices between Chad and Anna~) but if he's meant to be a sort of "male replacement/counterpart" for Anna then this makes more sense. :unsure: And glad my tirade ended up being useful to ya~
No more fighting in the war room, fellas! :LOL: Cheers, sierrus - Chads scene was actually a bit unexpected for me, too... but he seemed to be the right ‘jock’ counterpart to the cheerleaderish Anna. He also did amazingly well in polling (and ended up getting his own strange little mini comic for it)

Reactions: kaorok

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, laddie, while I certainly understand how one could have a problem with fans getting defensive and overly... protective, pilgrim was simply trying to help (and being rather polite about it), so almost snapping his head off for it was both uncalled for and quite frankly a bit of a dick move. Not to mention his answer wasn't simply "his headcanon" but something that was established before. And as for answering before the dev has a chance to see a post - you do realize that this is a forum, right? People trying to help other people, sharing their opinion... etc. So getting feedback from the community isn't really something unexpected or strange.

Now, it's not really my fight or anything but same as you feel entitled to speak up when you believe others should behave the way you think is the correct way, well, what do you know, so do I, the main difference being that I (well, let's be honest here - most of the time) try not to be a dick about it.

That being said, it's not my intention to argue and we all have our bad and cranky days - the older you get the more often they come, so I won't nag you about it anymore and wish you fun playing and a nice evening/day/morning. :)

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Well, laddie, while I certainly understand how one could have a problem with fans getting defensive and overly... protective, pilgrim was simply trying to help (and being rather polite about it), so almost snapping his head off for it was both uncalled for and quite frankly a bit of a dick move. Not to mention his answer wasn't simply "his headcanon" but something that was established before. And as for answering before the dev has a chance to see a post - you do realize that this is a forum, right? People trying to help other people, sharing their opinion... etc. So getting feedback from the community isn't really something unexpected or strange.
Except that text can be interpreted in many different ways, in this case you consider me "wanting to snap his head off" while I absolutely saw nothing of the sort, just pissed off that I got matter-of-fact answers to something I needed a dev explanation for, or him being helpful where I saw it as somewhat condescending and know-it-all especially with winking smileys included and the like. It's like a "I got this, the dev doesn't need to bother" type of deal. So we can keep doing this forever and everyone is both right and wrong but I didn't ask the community for the answers (which I never saw as something "previously established before" as I've never seen the question raised about the memory scene before or it's just lost within literally 200 pages of discussion), but I guess the community becomes the dev eventually, eh~ :sneaky:

Regardless, got my answer, don't really plan on commenting much anymore, feel free to carry on~ And thanks Ranli, keep doing good shit. ;D Also we're in SpaceCorps, it's all military so some fighting is to be expected, right? o: ...Just in this case I'd prefer not to engage sexually.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Many thanks to Dreadder for his feedback. I am sorry if my good intention was not understood as was meant. And sorry, Sierrus, if you went upset. In the future, I will try not to react to any of your comments. However, please, consider there is also the possibility to write private messages directly to whom you wish and not to write them publicly. So far we are doing quite well here :)

Nov 9, 2017
No more fighting in the war room, fellas! :LOL: Cheers, sierrus - Chads scene was actually a bit unexpected for me, too... but he seemed to be the right ‘jock’ counterpart to the cheerleaderish Anna. He also did amazingly well in polling (and ended up getting his own strange little mini comic for it)
Maybe one day in the future you can add a scene for Chad where he goes to give himself a bigger cock (it's the future, who's to say they don't have cock enlarging operations lol)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
More along the lines of if he's going to be a romance-able option, I don't want my MC (who's probably going to be mostly verse bottom if Ranli allows for it) to be dicked by a small dick boi. My MC is going to want to ride some biggun's lol
Hmm, I see..., isn't also the tightness of the back part an issue? Perhaps, better not fix your ideas only on visual aspects from third view-point :D

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe one day in the future you can add a scene for Chad where he goes to give himself a bigger cock (it's the future, who's to say they don't have cock enlarging operations lol)
Not for Chad - but that is a planned optional sequence for Cole Back alley cock augment!
is there an updated walkthrough?
Mayrun‘s right - you can also see the ‘hard copies’ in the walkthrough button of the main menu. Current walkthrough is until the end of the brig scene... the next wt update will be at the end of phase 1 to capture all choices :)
More along the lines of if he's going to be a romance-able option, I don't want my MC (who's probably going to be mostly verse bottom if Ranli allows for it) to be dicked by a small dick boi. My MC is going to want to ride some biggun's lol
Oh, I dunno... Chads about 6.75-7 inches and proportionally much thicker (in every sense :ROFLMAO:) Far from the biggest in game, but hes no Cole!

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes